Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Finn2

They didn't demo the adjustable tube. I think it's the drc one? It's the one with the closed end anyway. That is literally the most impressive feature.
They were using the drc hence them twisting to adjust resistance, they didnt try the direct tube from what i saw (aka to really get the big clouds they wanted)

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
They were using the drc hence them twisting to adjust resistance, they didnt try the direct tube from what i saw (aka to really get the big clouds they wanted)
You are correct, but what I meant was they didn't demonstrate how it is adjustable.

acstorfer,

WoodVape

I'm ready to try the final product. Looks good. Wondering a little is it hard to clean and is it difficult to disassemble and assemble?

WoodVape,

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
I'm ready to try the final product. Looks good. Wondering a little is it hard to clean and is it difficult to disassemble and assemble?
Tbh, I'm pretty lazy, so I dismantle the stem (mouthpiece, tube, intercooler, body) and drop all 4 parts (with the o-rings still on) in 4 plastic tubes with some isopropyl alcohol. Let it soak for 5-30 mins (depends on the resin buildup) and then rinse every part thoroughly. So no, not hard at all. Would take a bit more effort if you wanna do it with a soaked q-tip, if you wanna save on the iso-alcohol.

(dis)assembly is really easy. Clicks together very precisely. Though sometimes with a lot of resin buildup, the parts can get a bit stuck together. Then I just take an extra hit, the vapor heating up the stem and resin (making it more liquid and less sticky), and then I take it apart no problem. Also, the resin making the parts stick together should be a bit less of a problem in the new version.

Last edited:

WoodVape

Thanks for the answer. I particularly like the part where you said "Then I just take an extra hit" I do that already with all my vapes.

Finn2

I have had the beta since the end of june and I use it for flavour profiling for work so I clean it between each use. My cleaning is usually dead simple, I pull it apart entirely and soak it in its tube in 70%-99% Alcohol for 5 mins then shake it (When shaking I do one of each part at a time). I then use some pipe cleaners to make sure I got all the reclaim (They are ones that have some coarse filament in them for cleaning bongs). The only part which is a little bit annoying is that I need a tool to pop the CCD out, however a reload solves that issue. The reclaim screen on the beta needed a little bit of tweaking for a good fit but that has been fixed on the final release. One important thing is you will want to grab a container of dynavap wax (beeswax + hemp oil) for the orings as the alcohol will strip the lube from the orings and make them stick.

It is super easy to clean imo, yes its in multiple parts however it is just as easy as cleaning any dynavap (and actually easier as Brenyo uses ISO/alcohol safe orings so you dont even have to remove them). Takes me about 10 minutes total while multitasking as its just shaking a tube, putting it on a 50 buck orbital mixer makes it clean in less than 2 minutes lol

One thing that might make cleaning even easier is an ultrasonic cleaner, however running those with iso can make things go boom.

Please remember when cleaning with iso that you need to let everything dry before use (and never soak the cap, just clean it with a pipecleaner dipped in iso) as iso is toxic.
I use grain alcohol thats 76% instead of ISO because i have a big jug of it from work, and it means I can use it a bit sooner than with iso however either works fine.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Tbh, I'm pretty lazy, so I dismantle the stem (mouthpiece, tube, intercooler, body) and drop all 4 parts (with the o-rings still on) in 4 plastic tubes with some isopropyl alcohol. Let it soak for 5-30 mins (depends on the resin buildup) and then rinse every part thoroughly. So no, not hard at all. Would take a bit more effort if you wanna do it with a soaked q-tip, if you wanna save on the iso-alcohol.

(dis)assembly is really easy. Clicks together very precisely. Though sometimes with a lot of resin buildup, the parts can get a bit stuck together. Then I just take an extra hit, the vapor heating up the stem and resin (making it more liquid and less sticky), and then I take it apart no problem. Also, the resin making the parts stick together should be a bit less of a problem in the new version.
I have had the beta since the end of june and I use it for flavour profiling for work so I clean it between each use. My cleaning is usually dead simple, I pull it apart entirely and soak it in its tube in 70%-99% Alcohol for 5 mins then shake it (When shaking I do one of each part at a time). I then use some pipe cleaners to make sure I got all the reclaim (They are ones that have some coarse filament in them for cleaning bongs). The only part which is a little bit annoying is that I need a tool to pop the CCD out, however a reload solves that issue. The reclaim screen on the beta needed a little bit of tweaking for a good fit but that has been fixed on the final release. One important thing is you will want to grab a container of dynavap wax (beeswax + hemp oil) for the orings as the alcohol will strip the lube from the orings and make them stick.

It is super easy to clean imo, yes its in multiple parts however it is just as easy as cleaning any dynavap (and actually easier as Brenyo uses ISO/alcohol safe orings so you dont even have to remove them). Takes me about 10 minutes total while multitasking as its just shaking a tube, putting it on a 50 buck orbital mixer makes it clean in less than 2 minutes lol

One thing that might make cleaning even easier is an ultrasonic cleaner, however running those with iso can make things go boom.

Please remember when cleaning with iso that you need to let everything dry before use (and never soak the cap, just clean it with a pipecleaner dipped in iso) as iso is toxic.
I use grain alcohol thats 76% instead of ISO because i have a big jug of it from work, and it means I can use it a bit sooner than with iso however either works fine.
I'm pretty much the same. I clean mine everyday. With all vapcaps, It's the tip that takes the effort. The Revolve itself is easy. I have a 2 stage iso cleaning process lol. First iso bath is dirty iso. I soak it and get the gunk off. Once it's cleaned I put it in clean iso for a soak, quick qtip, rinse, dry, and enjoy. The only "difficulty" is when I forget to pop out the intercooler so it can get clean.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
There's something about the next Revolve that really doesn't get mentioned, and it may actually be my favorite feature. I vape in bed, and when it's dark it can be difficult to find the airport. My Omnivap XL made it near impossible for me because of all the texture. Simrell made it better. The whole was still pretty subdued, but at least there wasn't cross pattern all over to hide it. The first Revolve addressed it a bit more with a small divot. I have to say, with the next generation it isn't so much a divot as much say a crater. Actually it's a crater on both sides. I love it. You absolutely can't miss them. The pics don't do justice. It really is a big benefit for me, and I can't be the only one.

And I freakin love these 2 settings

Top Bottom