Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Su593ct

The Wood Sleeves will be ready earlier than expected so the pre-order will be postponed until we're ready with the pictures - This way we can include it in our pre-order deal 🙂
Awesome, any idea how far down the line the preorders will be postponed for?

Su593ct,

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Sweet job on the wooden sleeves and the pre-order. That way I don't have to pay for another shipment in a few weeks or so, for the wood.

Also, could you tell us a bit more bout the pvd coatings? Same company as before, also for the tips?

And the new o-rings. I see you dropped the green ones and went with gray. Other than the color, will they be the same (stiffness and size)?

And just to inform you; revolve pics and links have been excluded from the dynavap discord, cause some dude (let's call him Texas) made a stink bout patents.

OGablogian,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Also, could you tell us a bit more bout the pvd coatings? Same company as before, also for the tips?
Different company, the finish and the PVD is more uniform now. Tip and Cap is made at the same time to match.

And the new o-rings. I see you dropped the green ones and went with gray. Other than the color, will they be the same (stiffness and size)?
The black is the same as before, the light grey is a little stiffer. With the gen 2 it doesn't matter which one you use, it should work with any hardness. The gen 1 worked better with the green usually.

And just to inform you; revolve pics and links have been excluded from the dynavap discord, cause some dude (let's call him Texas) made a stink bout patents.
Yeah I know, thanks for the heads up! :ko:

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
revolve pics and links have been excluded from the dynavap discord, cause some dude (let's call him Texas) made a stink bout patents.
He did the same on the Dynavap subreddit, he's a real douche imho. Just as if he invented hot water...
And Dynavap just goes along with this way of doing business?
Rather disappointing.
:\
But hey: guess they feel they are being outclassed so they have to regress to childish behaviour...
A real dickmove i think, and not his first.

I'll never buy anything with his brand on it...
Come to think of it: i do have a Stinger mouthpiece/intercooler that i'll put up for sale, just to get rid of it. It never gets used anyway...
Mind you: it's rather poor performance-wise compared to the Revolve's cooling unit and it's heavily overpriced aswell...
So i'll have to be both lucky and cheap if i want an honest sale... Or might be better to send it back to Texas to let him know my appreciation... :D

condition

The start of the preorders will be announced here? Also revolve is sold exclusively @ madheaters or there are resellers?

condition,

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
The start of the preorders will be announced here? Also revolve is sold exclusively @ madheaters or there are resellers?

I'm sure he'll make a post here yeah. But applying for the newsletter is probably easiest.

Official retailers? They announced Vgoodiez will become one <3 <3. And with the v1, lacentralevapeur and vapefiend also carried Mad Heaters products.

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Stop teasing us!

Hey man, i am waiting with you guys! ;)
The 1.5 is not full feature yet so i am very curious to experience all the changes...
But i admit: the 1.5 does soothe my anticipation somewhat. :lol:

That the mirror finish?

I do think so yes... It's the only stem i have that i could use as a emergency mirror if needed (when does one need an emergency mirror i hear you ask...idk for some emergency shaving or something).
It's still as smooth (and shiny) as day one even tho it saw quite some use already!

666Honeybadger,
Reactions: Brenyo

Brenyo

Manufacturer
It will be announced here and in newsletter.

There will be a few resellers for example Verdampfnochmal in the EU or VGoodiez in the US.

Looking forward to it! Are there any pictures if the blue/purple rainbow anywhere?
They’re still not ready I’m afraid, we had some issues with the blue pvd at first (one side was a darker blue) and at the end we had to scrap loads of parts and didn’t have enough left for the rainbow color. They’re finishing the new batch soon and then it can be colored - I’ll post a picture as soon as it’s ready.

That the mirror finish?
The beta is mixed, the sleeve is mostly mirror and the MP is polsihed. The final mirror finish is smoother and more even

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
It will be announced here and in newsletter.

There will be a few resellers for example Verdampfnochmal in the EU or VGoodiez in the US.

They’re still not ready I’m afraid, we had some issues with the blue pvd at first (one side was a darker blue) and at the end we had to scrap loads of parts and didn’t have enough left for the rainbow color. They’re finishing the new batch soon and then it can be colored - I’ll post a picture as soon as it’s ready.

The beta is mixed, the sleeve is mostly mirror and the MP is polsihed. The final mirror finish is smoother and more even
If you didn't scrap the parts yet I bet a load of people would love to buy it as B stock. This way we can change the looks with other bits to change things up once in a while.

DocNicksche

I'm totally exited for the Gen 2 Revolve!

...but what about the Gen 2 Reload? I think I read something about it here, but I'm not sure what it was exactly 🤷‍♂️
Is a Gen 2 Reload in the making rn? What would be the changes in comparison to Gen 1? New colours? Better threads? The threads are the only thing I could imagine to be improved, although I don't think the current ones are too bad 😉
What else? 🤔
Please, don't add a grinder... I don't think that it would improve the functionality of the Reload.
Or, if a grinder is planned, maybe make it optional, like the Mini pots?

Anyway, I can't wait to see what you come up with! It's going to be great, I'm sure!

DocNicksche,
Reactions: Brenyo

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
I'm totally exited for the Gen 2 Revolve!

...but what about the Gen 2 Reload? I think I read something about it here, but I'm not sure what it was exactly 🤷‍♂️
Is a Gen 2 Reload in the making rn? What would be the changes in comparison to Gen 1? New colours? Better threads? The threads are the only thing I could imagine to be improved, although I don't think the current ones are too bad 😉
What else? 🤔
Please, don't add a grinder... I don't think that it would improve the functionality of the Reload.
Or, if a grinder is planned, maybe make it optional, like the Mini pots?

Anyway, I can't wait to see what you come up with! It's going to be great, I'm sure!
From what I remember Brenyo mentioning (but feel free to tell me when im wrong), better threads, slightly wider (33mm for the v1) and a slightly bigger hole in the bottom of the lid, where the debowler stick resides.

Personally, I'd love an extra pot thats at least 3,5cm in inner height. Perhaps exactly 2x the height of two mini pots screwed onto eachother. So I can store my extra tips and caps in it. Just like the mini pot, only an XL version.

Perhaps even with an optional plastic insert to keep 2-3 tips and caps in place, so they won't rattle. Kinda like that thing for the mighty where ppl store their capsules/containers. But I've got a buddy with a printer for that one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom