Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Interesting that the the Resolve uses a similar method of keeping heat from traversing the stem to what George has done on the latest Vong. Resolves may be more effective on its own as it is longer but the Vong uses wood where you hold it so should keep it cooler (on your fingers).
Vong-Heat-Shed.jpg

Resolve-Heat-Shed.jpg

The Resove is impressive in design and uses some interesting new tech. As long as it's not too pricey I'm sure I'll be in line for one.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
We’re aiming for November with these and hopefully the Sense will be ready as well shortly after.
I think this is the last time you mentioned a prospective date for the Revolve and a few posts up from this you mentioned an approximate expected price. Do you have any updates on either of these estimates as they approach?

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I think this is the last time you mentioned a prospective date for the Revolve and a few posts up from this you mentioned an approximate expected price. Do you have any updates on either of these estimates as they approach?
The price won't change too much and we're still looking at a November (likely end of nov) launch if there are no issues with the production sample. The pre-order should be available in about 5 weeks if we can proceed with the manufacturing as expected.

bask

For the Sense, will the unit start throttling as soon as the temperature has been reached and does it then pulse to keep it at the set temperature for a fixed amount of time?

this post is brought to you by: V.A.S.

I can't explain how good of a feeling it is to stumble on a random thread you should have already seen, only to find out as you read the whole thing you really aren't late at all, but just on time!

Folx this is absolutely it, can't wait for pre-order. About to go look at the accessories!

edit: signed up for emails on the website now we just wait patiently

Last edited:

Brenyo

Manufacturer
For the Sense, will the unit start throttling as soon as the temperature has been reached and does it then pulse to keep it at the set temperature for a fixed amount of time?
This will be a function that you can turn on or off with a quick key combination, so it either stops heating or continue pulsing for a set time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom