Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
Probably too early to tell, but do you have any idea of an estimate of a price-range for the tempest?
If you read the relevant thread, you'll find this on the very first page:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So I see the shipping for our Reloads is delayed again due to bad QC from the manufacturer. It is a little sad for us, but it really sucks for you, Brenyo. That is always a risk when someone else is doing the actual fabrication of your design.
The good news for us is your willingness to take some hits to make sure the product is exactly the way you want it before it gets to us. I, personally, would much rather wait for your fabricators to get it right. So we'll be waiting right here with ya, Dude. No worries from me.

Where is the lighter sized induction heater with an led side, heated on demand, and had 1000 bowls between recharges? Is that coming this year? Couldn't you adjust it degree by degree like between 200 and 430? What is the holdup? I'm gonna put it on my keys

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Where is the lighter sized induction heater with an led side, heated on demand, and had 1000 bowls between recharges? Is that coming this year? Couldn't you adjust it degree by degree like between 200 and 430? What is the holdup? I'm gonna put it on my keys
2 posts above yours!
It is but don't wait for it :D Maybe next year...
I don't think it's ever been advertised as lighter sized though... Has it?

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I’m afraid when it comes to the sense induction heater, as we country folk say, that dog won’t hunt. Best not wait on something that will never arrive. Been promising release or even just beta release info to come in the next few months or next quarter for years at this point. Got a better chance at snapping a picture of Santa dropping your chimney next Christmas then getting your hands on a sense induction heater ever, but hey you can buy some stems in the meantime, don’t seem like they are using those funds to do any r&d though

mcscruffy

Just ordered a Reload gen2 and Revolve gen2 in blue along with some extras last night, looking forward to getting them (hopefully) soon, assuming next round of stock passes QA! The Tempest looks intriguing and almost had me wait, but I think this will be a satisfying upgrade to my M plus.

Cheesgr8r

Will the site get restocked with revolve-stems in all the colors or are they sold out indefinetly?

Cheesgr8r,

Frosch5

but it doesnt have the scoobie snack catcher screen right? if you want to use it with a DV tip... might need to get a Revolve then bevore its gone :)

Frosch5,
Top Bottom