Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Marok

mine arrived unexpectedly today:D so the tracking is weird..
anyways, i like it and the only thing to complain would be the fact that the thread of the CCD setting tool is ever so slightly too short to be able to completely set the CCD to the full setting. Therefore you need to unscrew it completely in order to finish the process.

Marok,
Reactions: Brenyo

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Mine also just arrived skipping informed delivery completely. Brenyo was right on the money when he said a week last Wednesday. :cool:

Looks and feels great. It will go with me later tonight to a buddy's.

Last edited:
cybrguy,

kokolokokolokon

So this time there is no info about the shipment in our countries? 🤔 I'm worried. Spanish customs are horrible.

kokolokokolokon,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I'm pretty certain in my case at least that it was a failure on the part of USPS, not DPD or Brenyo. Lingering effects of DeJoy being in charge and damaging his competition. Pretty sure he remains the postmaster general here for God knows what reason....

Regardless the good news is I have it and it looks great.

Petetbay

My reloaders got here couple of days ago in Canada, quite happy, they threw in an extra one for free, I ordered 3 and a black ti tip. The cap remover works great especially with the Armored Cap, nice stuff. I’m a very satisfied customer and waiting eagerly to the release of the Tempest and eventually the Sense. :tup::tup:
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:@Brenyo

Got a not very good pic, with my updated desktop unloader and decapper.

Last edited:

kokolokokolokon

Wonderful pieces! Good design, good materials, good build!

I am like a child combining the reloads :lol: the colors are great! Trying it with the armored. The tempest decap and the screwdriver as the debowler are great tools.
I dont know what to say :D this is like the v1 but bigger and better machining!
I won’t stop using my v1 since it is better on the pocket but i can’t be sure of the same thing when the tempest release.
The removed magnet part can be a great coin decap for on the go too!

Madheaters = Quality products.

PeePhlegm

@Brenyo Will the midnight blue dynavap tip and cap be available around tempest release? I just received my reload and the midnight blue revolve but the Omni tip I am using doesn't look as nice paired with it. I'll grab a tip and cap when I'm ordering the tempest if possible :)

PeePhlegm,

kokolokokolokon

I think it's normal to focus on your own brand so as not to depend on another. Likewise, there will continue to be dynavap or compatible products in many other stores

kokolokokolokon,

bhasma

My Reload order was with Asendia (Swiss Post) at Hounslow UK awaiting departure on 18 August.
Two weeks later my Reload pre-order still claims to be in Switzerland. Revolve pre-orders took months to arrive, and I hope the Reload gets here before I make a Tempest pre-order and the waiting begins again. I assume that the Reload is in transit and will turn up soon without warning, but the anticipation and uncertainty is killing me.

bhasma,
  • Sad

sedentree

My minor complaint about the Reload 2 is that I find it harder to remove material from inside with my fingers, the Reload 1 had fully straight sides internally but 2 has angled sides at the top of each pot but other than that, another great iteration 👍

sedentree,

deaneaux

Beautiful work on gen 2, loving it so far. Gen 1 threads left much to be desired and led to more spillage than I'd like to mention, but gen 2 nails it. Half bowl setting is still perfect.... it's nice not having to tote around an extra tool for half bowlin'. Being able to set the TED horizontally on the lid is a feature that I never knew I needed! I like my gen 2 so much, I ordered another today. Going to let my gen 1 unit live the rest of its life in retirement. Happy customer!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The slightly smaller girth of the Gen 1 makes it easier for me to put it in my jeans pocket, so I will probably still occasionally use it, but I will mostly be using the Gen 2 as the threads are much more secure.

bhasma

Very impressed by the Reload Gen 2. The coating is perfect, the threads work well, the new debowling spike is a nice improvement, the increased capacity is great, and the best thing is now being able to rest your TED horizontally on the top. Highly recommended. Thankyou @Brenyo !

PeePhlegm

Hi @Brenyo, how well does your tempest wand insert work with a standard dynavap? I know there would be about 4 mm of space width wise but is the depth okay?

PeePhlegm,

mcscruffy

Will the Tempest heat shield fit on the Revolve Gen 2 titanium stem? That would be pretty nice but I'm leaning toward no based on the stem design changes.

mcscruffy,

mcscruffy

One thing I noticed with the Reload gen 2 is sitting the Revolve stem horizontally on the top it is the perfect height for the PB207 with the stand to be set to continuous flame. Not so great for when spinning is necessary but for concentrates it works really well so I don't have to keep holding it during the long heat up having it pointed at the dimple of a titanium M plus tip. I keep finding uses for this thing!

Top Bottom