Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

DocNicksche

Oh my 😱 :love:
@Brenyo and @phattpiggie : why are you doing this to me? 😭 Another vape I need in my life! That thing looks bloody amazing!
Any anticipated date for release?

Will there also be some of phattpiggies beautiful wooden stems for the tempest? :clap:

Oh my god! I just spent so much money on vapes ... But how can I resist here?!

If I can afford it, when it comes out, I just have to get one...plus maybe, a reload gen 2 😉 Love all of my Mad Heaters Gear and always been with the pre-orders! 🤘
And now, a collaboration of MH and PP? This definitely is a vape I need for my collection!

kokolokokolokon

Shut the fuck up and take my money, my possession, my firstborn and my flesh.
Hail the great pear, madheaters and phatpiggie
Futurama Buy GIF

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
It’s not, I wouldn’t say that it generates a lot more heat through a session than a DV. Wood will be perfect for it, that’s how I will offer it in a kit along with the more expensive one including new Ti sleeve.

It’s just measuring the temperature of the cap right below the balls. The pointer will be at a different position after the same amount heat applied if you move the heating position up and down exactly like with a DV. The closer you heat to the bowl the more conduction you get and the indicator will be late relatelively.

There will be markings on the outer SS layer so you can always aim the torch at the same position in which case the indicator will work the same way as previously. You can calibrate your desired temp easier and don’t have to wait for the cap to cool down or click back (which happens quickly on the magnet) to load and heat it again.

The indicator will be calibrated for the torch aimed at the middle. With some DIY it will be user adjustable to a degree and the calibrated click discs are also replaceable.

It’s 12mm
This looks like the first true next gen cap and stem pen style device. Having the visual and audible indicators are fantastic, having the heating spots to dial in technique is so smart, the beta stem already looks terrific and the fact that it's a portable ball vape with this level of refinement feels like a total game changer. I absolutely cannot wait and will order the day sales are offered.

HumbleLivings

US shipping is available again, managed to find a solution at last :rockon:
just ordered my RELOAD Gen 2 (Shipped to USA) would be nice if Tempest is available before sending out Reloads gen2 to USA, (I have not looked at the trail to see if this was answered already) just got here :)
Nice work you guys/gals!

Tempest Hype. Just preordered a Reload Gen 2 in purple
I just got mine in Purple also (Purple Pops really nice) :)

HumbleLivings

I heard in a video by CannaCareGB, that the vapor path is glass, I am interested to see the glass inside the Tempest and they say, the flavor is really good.

HumbleLivings,

georgejungle

👋🏻 long time lurker here, absolutely in love everything I've received from madheaters. Was excited to find out recently that my photo has been featured on the website for the revolve gen 2!

Just wanted to drop a thought - for the possible MH x Dyna tip... I think it would be cool to focus on optimizing the dyna tip/cap system for induction heaters/ the sense. Make it low in mass to keep your IH battery going longer, but there may be other innovation or ideas to be had with moving mass around/playing with fins or other factors to see how these variables may effect performance with use in an IH.

I would assume most new Dyna tips are engineered with torch usage in mind at the forefront, and the IH performance as kind of a bonus/afterthought. It may be interesting if a tip was designed with focus on induction from the beginning!

georgejungle,
Reactions: Brenyo

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Close fit with the cap and large surface overlap between the cap and the tip. That is what makes the '18 such a hot tip, with a few mods. The cap's 'heat' turns out to be a tooling option... hotter caps without more mass. The differences in the caps is all in the tooling. We know all the materials have been 304ss sheets, 3 batches at last count.

I love my hot '18 cap. That and the '18 tip make for once hot hitter. Always bark abv. Daily driver.

I might add for design notes; minimal material thickness, radially, between the ID and the OD at the segment between the fins. Maximize the gaps between the fins. The blocky design was about right; maybe vary the fin thickness thinner as it goes toward the stem. This is what slows/arrests heat transfer.

'Digger' on the cap is actually detrimental for thermal isolation to the stem. Just a note ;]

Top Bottom