• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

jbm

Unfortunately I’ve received an email from the payment gateway that I use on the website (VivaWallet) to stop shipping to the US from Monday next week due to the shipping restrictions on vapes. It seems like there will be no solution for the foreseeable future, however the MH products will still be available from Vgoodiez as before and I might be able to take orders through email.

Because of this the Reload G2 pre-order will start sooner than planned, within a day or so with shipping still offered to the US until Monday evening.

I expect to ship the orders with Reloads in 3-8 weeks. Check the video below for the colors - the debowler tool is missing from the ABV pots, they’re still in production.

Changes from Gen 1:

- 50% more volume
- Improved threads
- Armored cap compatibilty
- Tool for the future MH vaporzier under the lid
- other small improvements to fix some issues

RRP £45 ( approx 46 USD) with mini pot included.

The pre order will be on madheaters.co.U.K.? When will the presale go live?

marduk

daydreamer
Unfortunately I’ve received an email from the payment gateway that I use on the website (VivaWallet) to stop shipping to the US from Monday next week due to the shipping restrictions on vapes. It seems like there will be no solution for the foreseeable future, however the MH products will still be available from Vgoodiez as before and I might be able to take orders through email.

Wow, that sucks! You clearly have the absolute best DV stem on the market, along with great customer service and very fair pricing... I wouldn't be surprised if this is just a continuation of the targeting you've had to deal with from certain other manufacturers.

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
@Brenyo Is every item part of the pre-order, or only the orders that contain the reload v2? Like, if I make two orders, one with the reload and one with a bunch of other stuff, will the order with the other stuff get shipped sooner / right away?

Also, great job on the reload v2, looks amazing <3

Brenyo

Manufacturer
@Brenyo Is every item part of the pre-order, or only the orders that contain the reload v2? Like, if I make two orders, one with the reload and one with a bunch of other stuff, will the order with the other stuff get shipped sooner / right away?

Also, great job on the reload v2, looks amazing <3
Yes, just the orders with the Reload, anything else can ship right away. Please leave a note with the order that you want it shipped asap so I def won’t miss it. :) Thanks!

floribud

I’ve been testing out the revolve 2 with the convector and holy crap does the titanium sleeve get HOT. You can’t comfortably touch it after a bowl. It goes to show how great it is at cooling but loses its practicality without some sort of heat shield.

The wood and glass sleeves are the way to go.
Both the Gen1 and the Gen2 Revolve titanium sleeves get too hot for my liking. But I do love the Revolve with the cheap glass stem. I find that one works the best and it kind of looks amazing with the rainbow spiral, and colored tip.

Aegisz

Have my brushed silver Reload 2 in the basket right now. Brenyo was kind enough to send a earlier production model a few weeks ago not long after I received my Gen 2 Revolve. I am appreciating the updates to the Revolve so much, I knew that the Gen 1 was the best thing you could get on the market and it has been further improved. I also knew I was going to like the addition of the wooden stem but I did not think I was going to love it so much. I do like the metal stems but the wood, for functionality and formwise, has made the biggest impression. When waxed it is beautiful and you do not get any of the hot stem problems that can be had with back to back sessions. I have been meaning to make a post about how good the Gen 2 is for weeks but I just kept getting too stoned to type it out :)

A big thank you to Brenyo again for sending the test Reload 2. I love the colour of it which has not been used for the final selection so it does feel very special. I can really feel the difference in volume from the original and the increase in size does not make it any less discrete/ more cumbersome. It actually improves the weight and feel in the hand and I imagine if you experienced any dexterity issues the new knurling and size would definitely make it more accessible.

Can't wait for the new 8mm conection vape that is on the horizon, I look forward to being as early an adopter as possible. I will just hope it is compatible with my UFO Heater while we await the Sense.

DocNicksche

Beautiful!
What color is that reload? This blue actually looks way darker than the one in brenyo's video 🤔 is it due to lighting, or because it's a "test-model"?

DocNicksche,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I managed to post this in the wrong thread, thanks for linking the video! :freak:

Few notes:
- indicators are not calibrated and not working as they should yet
- there will be over 60 balls in the final model
- bowl size is 0.1 / 0.175g approx, adjustable
- there will be an optional debowler on the cap
- The reload’s magnet can be used to remove the cap
- the outer SS layer is not magnetic yet on the beta so it’s slower in an IH
- It’s mainly for DL as it’s convection heavy, but can be used as an MTL device like he does on the video with the airflow adjusted to low.

Expected release before the end of the year.

Last edited:

Aegisz

Oh my God the Tempest looks amazing. I wasn't expecting to see it so soon. My Ti Dynavap tip was feeling a bit stone age compared to the Gen 2 stem but this looks light-years ahead. I am really excited to see how it is in the hand. I had really high hopes for this because of the features of the Revolve and Reload and I have had them dwarfed. Really impressive stuff.

I hope the cooling sleeve isn't required as I'll be sad my new wooden stem would be a little bit obsolete but sacrifices must be made for improvement and this looks worth it.

What hoops do I have to jump through to be a beta tester? :lol:

The blue Reload I was sent looks to be a bit darker to the midnight blue Revolve from what the pictures of it show.

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
The Tempest is the first new vape that's looking like a must have since I picked up the TM2. My dyna based stems have been neglected since having a powerful, portable convection option, but the Tempest looks exciting! Already thinking about colored heat shields, new IH, etc. :tup:

Shulk_X

I managed to post this in the wrong thread, thanks for linking the video! :freak:

Few notes:
- indicators are not calibrated and not working as they should yet
- there will be over 60 balls in the final model
- bowl size is 0.1 / 0.175g approx, adjustable
- there will be an optional debowler on the cap
- The reload’s magnet can be used to remove the cap
- the outer SS layer is not magnetic yet on the beta so it’s slower in an IH
- It’s mainly for DL as it’s convection heavy, but can be used as an MTL device like he does on the video with the airflow adjusted to low.
This looks amazing. Reminds me of "The Stunner" by vapor solutions, but that one is for danivape stems and doesn't have any indication. I never picked it up myself because the indication is a big deal to me - makes a device far easier to use.

It must be hard to calibrate this indication, since draw speed is a variable here too, right? Will that mean that there's a bit more room after the click to continue heating?

And i see it fits in the wand from the video, but is it vapcap sized for other IH use?

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I hope the cooling sleeve isn't required as I'll be sad my new wooden stem would be a little bit obsolete but sacrifices must be made for improvement and this looks worth it.
It’s not, I wouldn’t say that it generates a lot more heat through a session than a DV. Wood will be perfect for it, that’s how I will offer it in a kit along with the more expensive one including new Ti sleeve.

It must be hard to calibrate this indication, since draw speed is a variable here too, right? Will that mean that there's a bit more room after the click to continue heating?
It’s just measuring the temperature of the cap right below the balls. The pointer will be at a different position after the same amount heat applied if you move the heating position up and down exactly like with a DV. The closer you heat to the bowl the more conduction you get and the indicator will be late relatelively.

There will be markings on the outer SS layer so you can always aim the torch at the same position in which case the indicator will work the same way as previously. You can calibrate your desired temp easier and don’t have to wait for the cap to cool down or click back (which happens quickly on the magnet) to load and heat it again.

The indicator will be calibrated for the torch aimed at the middle. With some DIY it will be user adjustable to a degree and the calibrated click discs are also replaceable.

And i see it fits in the wand from the video, but is it vapcap sized for other IH use?
It’s 12mm

Top Bottom