Ispire Wand, enail&vaporizer

Adobewan

Don't mean to derail and sorry if this is inappropriate in this thread.
I love my Daab, it relegated my Wand to a Dynavap heater, but the flower attachment for the Dablamp is no joke. It elevates it to a top-shelf induction flower vaporizer.
Again, I love my Daab!

Adobewan,
  • Love
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I found the only half-decent way to consume herb/flower in the Wand was by using a capsule from another manufacturer and have to agree with @Adobewan's comment above.:2c:
2x puffs,
1625039338639-jpg.28460

RiskyRaccoon

I finally own The Wand by Ispire, as well as the dynavap kit. What I've learned is that if I use the adapter kit with my titanium tip and dynacap, my herb combusts well before the click. The problem is that the adapter allows the tip to dip too far inside the induction heater, so it's heating up the base of the cap and not the top. I think an easy fix would be to add some extra O-rings to the glass bowl so that it doesn't slide as far in. Does anybody know what size o-ring I'll need to do that? I guess it wouldn't kill me to visit a hardware store but it'd be nice to just order it. Thanks

edit: this is how high I might need to raise it, at most

Double Edit:
Found some food grade silicone o-rings on amazon, I assume either the 14 or 16mm will fit

Last edited:
RiskyRaccoon,

ibrokemypie

anyone know how to get the skcreations cftube adapter in australia? neither the website nor etsy shop post here ;-;

ibrokemypie,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
anyone know how to get the skcreations cftube adapter in australia? neither the website nor etsy shop post here ;-;
Might have to settle on another maker,

LesPlenty,

RiskyRaccoon

Double Edit:
Found some food grade silicone o-rings on amazon, I assume either the 14 or 16mm will fit
These finally arrived, and I guess I'll use them. They are supposedly food grade, but have an oily smell to them, although silicone is difficult to produce without contaminants of some kind. If anybody knows of a better solution, or think that nitrile o-rings would be better, I'd be happy to know

Last edited:

RiskyRaccoon

Try leaving the o-rings in the sun on a window sill etc to let them air out after a good wash in hot water.
Good plan!

I've been using the wand exclusively tonight, and what I've learned is that my best shot at avoiding burnt herb is by hitting the vape carbless while it's heating. It's a little cumbersome, especially b/c the wand sometimes lifts the dynavap out of my water piece, but the hits are pretty amazing. I also have a weedeater by cannabis hardware and it definitely stacks up with it, in fact it is making me realize how badly I need to upgrade to the heat beads & injector. anyways, will probably switch to the low temp cap to make things a little safer, especially when it comes to sharing w/ friends, but I'm happy with the setup. I'm just surprised at how quickly and efficiently it extracts, b/c when i cool down to shuffle after a few hits, the next cycle is vaporless popcorn b/c I got it all the first round

Last edited:
RiskyRaccoon,

badbee

Good plan!

I've been using the wand exclusively tonight, and what I've learned is that my best shot at avoiding burnt herb is by hitting the vape carbless while it's heating. It's a little cumbersome, especially b/c the wand sometimes lifts the dynavap out of my water piece, but the hits are pretty amazing. I also have a weedeater by cannabis hardware and it definitely stacks up with it, in fact it is making me realize how badly I need to upgrade to the heat beads & injector. anyways, will probably switch to the low temp cap to make things a little safer, especially when it comes to sharing w/ friends, but I'm happy with the setup. I'm just surprised at how quickly and efficiently it extracts, b/c when i cool down to shuffle after a few hits, the next cycle is vaporless popcorn b/c I got it all the first round
A short soak in baking soda and water will also help. It's good for neutralizing the volatile chemicals that come out of newly manufactured plastics\polymers.

TangibleHangnail

I ordered one from getispire.com (BIG MISTAKE! should have supported my friendly resellers instead). Only after I checked out did it say that it would take up to 15 business days to arrive. Now I want to cancel or return it so I can buy it elsewhere, but I can't find any way to reach a human, no procedure for canceling or returning orders, etc. I hope it's a great product, but customer service seems to be nonexistent. Anyone have any workarounds?

TangibleHangnail,
I ordered one from getispire.com (BIG MISTAKE! should have supported my friendly resellers instead). Only after I checked out did it say that it would take up to 15 business days to arrive. Now I want to cancel or return it so I can buy it elsewhere, but I can't find any way to reach a human, no procedure for canceling or returning orders, etc. I hope it's a great product, but customer service seems to be nonexistent. Anyone have any workarounds?
I just had to wait 2 weeks for mine, ordered through Dynavap and they had to wait for a restock. But I will say it’s worth it, best induction heater I’ve used so far.

RiskyRaccoon

Looks like Dynavap just dropped a new product called the Armored Cap, which looks like it might be an improvement since I'm using the titanium tip. Not in a rush to get it, but will probably be my next cap purchase

RiskyRaccoon

Looks like Dynavap just dropped a new product called the Armored Cap, which looks like it might be an improvement since I'm using the titanium tip. Not in a rush to get it, but will probably be my next cap purchase
I'm still interested in this, but it is reportedly 12mm wide which I do not think will fit in the dynavap adapter kit that ispire sells. I also have not seen anyone say whether it is an improved experience w/ an induction heater, I imagine it would be though.

Petetbay

I'm still interested in this, but it is reportedly 12mm wide which I do not think will fit in the dynavap adapter kit that ispire sells.
With the Ispire adapter glass put in upside down from the bottom into the silicone sleeve it works with the Anvil which is 12.5mm wide no problem so the Armored cap will work with the adapter.

dr.mctubby

I know SKCreations say shipping to US only, but is there any harm contacting them and asking if they can chuck one in the post to UK? It’s not like there are any illegal parts to it, and I can’t imagine the shipping is going to be too much (which I would cover, of course)

dr.mctubby,

jbm

I know SKCreations say shipping to US only, but is there any harm contacting them and asking if they can chuck one in the post to UK? It’s not like there are any illegal parts to it, and I can’t imagine the shipping is going to be too much (which I would cover, of course)
You can try; all they can say is no, but they may just say US shipping only.

gotbadvas

I think once vgoodiez gets the armored cap I will order the wand and the cap for my old omni. Look forward to anyone testing this setup letting us know how it works.

There are still things about the dynavap setup I like over other "better" vapes. One big one for me is how easy you can unload the spent bowl and reload. Maybe not as fast as a log vape but similar. And sometimes I like how the bowl cools off quickly. Why do I need so much heat retention if I can kill the bowl in 2 hits?

I think the wand will make it a nice setup for chilling at the computer. What I do wonder is what kind of battery life you all get with the following type of use / setup. I have an OG short omni with 5 fin ti tip and standard style cap. I always hit it native and like to kill it in 2-3 hits. What do you think ballpark on how many loads on a charge? I will need two heat cycles per bowl I am guessing?

Last edited:
Top Bottom