Ispire Wand, enail&vaporizer

ellis d. tripp

Anyone manage to cache a dynavap bowl in one heat up with the wand? ie beyond the click territory, drawing whilst heating. 👀 at you TommyDee. :spliff:
If you have a skull kandy adapter, you can push the carbon fiber tube so it’s flush with the face, and protrudes out the back. This drops the tip of your vc even lower moving the heat closer towards the stem, and allows more heat to transfer to the tip. Takes about 30 seconds to click but well worth it! Don’t try going past the click! Must obey the click!! I usually hit it as soon as i hear the first click. Doesn’t alway kill a bowl in one hit, but comes very close. Let me know what you think.
If you don’t have an adapter try push it a little further into the wand.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I don't have a wand, or use my VC very often, but I just saw this and thought it might be useful for someone!

Petetbay

I don't have a wand, or use my VC very often, but I just saw this and thought it might be useful for someone!

I like that, wonder if it’s made by Ispire or 3rd party.

Petetbay,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Mr Turnip

Anybody use the inserts in the m j arsenal buckets?.

My understanding is the internal size needs to be 15mm but these buckets are 14mm internal... I want a bit of confirmation before I order one as I don't really need one but my wife's want birthday gift ideas and I can't really think of anything I also have quite a few of these m j arsenal buckets around.

Cheers in advance

Mr Turnip,

Hagbard Celine

I'm curious if anyone can share good methods of cleaning the concentrate cups that come with the wand. I have one cup that has hard brown residue at the bottom. I wasnt able to clean it by either soaking in iso or PBM solution. Does anyone have good success stories they can share?

Also, does the fact that I have this hard burnt residue mean something in particular? Are too high of temps being used? Does it mean one or more of the concentrates I got from the dispensary are poor quality?

New to the wand and new to the use of concentrates/extracts so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hagbard Celine,
Reactions: LesPlenty

almost there

I'm curious if anyone can share good methods of cleaning the concentrate cups that come with the wand. I have one cup that has hard brown residue at the bottom. I wasnt able to clean it by either soaking in iso or PBM solution. Does anyone have good success stories they can share?

Also, does the fact that I have this hard burnt residue mean something in particular? Are too high of temps being used? Does it mean one or more of the concentrates I got from the dispensary are poor quality?

New to the wand and new to the use of concentrates/extracts so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Have you tried burning it off at the highest setting?

almost there,

Hagbard Celine

>>Have you tried burning it off at the highest setting?<<

Have not tried that. I was afraid I had already gone too high, and that may have caused it. So try it at like 800?

Hagbard Celine,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Soak overnight in SimpleGreen left on a cup warmer or similar warm place will make the grunge wipe off, I do this before resorting to heat with quartz.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: T@çh€

Hagbard Celine

Soak overnight in SimpleGreen left on a cup warmer or similar warm place will make the grunge wipe off, I do this before resorting to heat with quartz.

A quick search at Amazon resulted in a whole bunch of SimpleGreen cleaning solutions. Can someone help narrow it down? Thanks again

Hagbard Celine,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I use this one,
1639708394228.png
Edit,
I will add to not keep hitting the quartz until it is completely dry, a tiny bit of liquid left helps prevent the char to start with, that and steer clear of very high temps unless cleaning.

Hagbard Celine

Edit,
I will add to not keep hitting the quartz until it is completely dry, a tiny bit of liquid left helps prevent the char to start with, that and steer clear of very high temps unless cleaning.

Great, thanks for the link and the added advice about leaving a bit of liquid. Appreciated.

What temps are 'very high temps'?

I doubt I was actually setting the wand to very high temps, but I think in my case the temp was higher due to not waiting for the cups to cool down between heatings. As people have noted, the wand doesnt actually sense temps, but rather just heats for set 'times' based on the temp you set it to. So if you dont wait for the cup to cool, I assume its getting hotter when you heat a second or third time, and I dont know how you can even know what the temp really is then. So whats the best solution? You always wait for the cups to cool down? Are you supposed to leave the wand on the banger until it says 'Time Over'? Are you always supposed to get rid of a dab in one single heating of the wand? I think I need to come up with a routine for how long to keep the wand set on the cup, and how frequently to add heat, etc.

Hagbard Celine,

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
This is the best IH the dynavap I have tried. The ability to customize your hit and replaceable 18650s make it a winner.

However has it made me regain my love of dynavap? No. Dynavap just does not do it for me anymore.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hey guys,

what cells would you recommend for the Wand? Any new kids on the block that I should take into consideration? :)
Thank you

vapen00b,

Riik

This is the best IH the dynavap I have tried. The ability to customize your hit and replaceable 18650s make it a winner.

However has it made me regain my love of dynavap? No. Dynavap just does not do it for me anymore.
May I ask what does it for you nowadays?

Riik,

Riik

thinking out loud a bit but I wonder whether the encased ferrous metal cup approach could be applied to a glass dynavap tip. Something like:
- encased ferrous metal glass tip
- glass cap, maybe with thin bit of metal in a sealed chamber in the top so it still clicks and shallow channels for airflow

that way you could have an induction heated all glass path (other than a screen) dynavap

or even a convection version where it’s a ferrous lined glass heater around the same size as the standard tip+cap with pearls in it, that attaches to the end of the standard tip to draw hot air into the dynavap
Glas, glass, glass. Breaks, breaks, breaks.

Duba

Accessory Maker
Hello !

I made a leather case for the Wand : Hand made, Belgian cowhide leather (full grain collar), hand dyed (solvent free), glueless and seamless design.
The bottom tab protect the usb connection and the other is removable to take out the Wand.
You can choose your color. Made in France.
I'm waiting for your feedback, thank you!

Last edited:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Great EU deal (actually United Kingdom, Australia, Canada and Selected EU Countries)
it’s a pre-order as posted on the Vaponic thread

The offer is back now for pre-order at a slightly higher price - making it around 113€ shipped. Still the best deal I could find. If you love your vaponic (and VC) and would prefer torchless, go for it!

happy Easter 🐣

Last edited:
Top Bottom