• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ispire Wand, enail&vaporizer

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I always respect the click.
Bugger! Maybe you have an 'extra hot to activate the click' cap (I have one cap that gives me really dark ABV compared to all my others).
Do you get really dark ABV when using other heat sources? I would suggest you get a 'low temp' cap for your VC if you do...handy to have in any case...I should get one to try temp stepping. :tup:

LordVaper

Bugger! Maybe you have an 'extra hot to activate the click' cap (I have one cap that gives me really dark ABV compared to all my others).
Do you get really dark ABV when using other heat sources? I would suggest you get a 'low temp' cap for your VC if you do...handy to have in any case...I should get one to try temp stepping. :tup:
I didn’t realize that was a possibility. I think we’re discovered last night that we weren’t pulling hard enough on the DV. We never seem to get the big clouds I’ve seen on YT. It’s tasty as it gets but low vapor.
I’d say our abv is light compared to what I’ve seen. We also session with a Mighty and that is usually darker.
We don’t normally put the DV on the WPA because the Mighty is hooked to it.
I do have a low temp cap and we tried that last night. We got a couple of good rips but they seemed harsher when using the wand vs the torch.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
they seemed harsher when using the wand vs the torch.
Sometimes I mistake huge clouds with harshness, in that the vapor is not harsh, I just got more than I bargained for...really dense hits can irritate even if it is not actually harsh (bongs help).
I find this with IH usage more than a single flame due to more material being heated at once more evenly with IH.
If I want a lighter fluffier toke (to stop the dab jitters:lol:) I will only insert the VC in from the bottom of the Wand far enough to activate the heater for the first heat cycle then further in for the next cycle etc.

LordVaper

Sometimes I mistake huge clouds with harshness, in that the vapor is not harsh, I just got more than I bargained for...really dense hits can irritate even if it is not actually harsh (bongs help).
I find this with IH usage more than a single flame due to more material being heated at once more evenly with IH.
If I want a lighter fluffier toke (to stop the dab jitters:lol:) I will only insert the VC in from the bottom of the Wand far enough to activate the heater for the first heat cycle then further in for the next cycle etc.
I’ll give this a try next session. Thanks.

Cannabiker

the Dynavap in the Wand it starts to emit vapor way before it clicks
That's an IH thing. It's the most volatile terps extracting at low temps. Sometimes I'll hit it as soon as I see that, just to get a thin, tasty terp hit. But usually I just ignore it and push on to the click--you're not losing much. The same thing happens with a torch, but the flame cooks it off so you can't see it.

Last edited:

LordVaper

That's an IH thing. It's the most volatile terps cooking off at low temps. Sometimes I'll hit it as soon as I see that, just to get a thin, tasty terp hit. But usually I just ignore it and push on to the click--you're not losing much. The same thing happens with a torch, but the flame cooks it off so you can't see it.
Thanks for that info. Very interesting.

thunderstealer1337

Can anyone confirm if the tandem x2 double dynavap will fit in the ispire?
Yes, I don't understand why ppl want a dual dynavap chamber, if you want more then .1 at a time other vapes are way more well suited to do this, unless y'all like to do double cleaning duty

thunderstealer1337,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Gdash

I have the tandem and it does fit in The Wand. Sometimes the caps come off when pulling the wand out though and it's really annoying. I have to get my pax tool and push down on the top of the caps while pulling The Wand upwards to remove it. It hits hard but it also irritates my throat pretty quick. They don't heat evenly and I'm assuming that's due to the small differences in each tip/cap and this is the biggest issue I have with this combo. I would say that if your sole purpose for getting the tandem is to use it with this then you should save your money.

Last edited:

thunderstealer1337

To get rid of the one major problem with VapCaps...poor airflow, 2x unrestricted VC's heated with a WS on a bong is hard to beat...I have not found anything better for myself. :2c:
So you like double cleaning instead of finding a alternative solution?

This is like microwaving something in 2 separated containers vs finding 1 container that you could spread the food out evenly to heat it once in the microwave. Just my 2 cents, dynavap for me is a .1 single hitter, trying to use it for more then .1, is like why?

And tbh I don't have any airflow issues and I had 18/19/20/21 all the ti tips all various low temp/captive caps/og non captive as well.

I say this because I can vape 1 strain over and over up to .1-.5 in all my various vapes, and then rotate back to the dynavap .1 and it slaps my face...... Like a brand new strain, it's amazing how effective it is

garett

I have a question about the 18650s. I read somewhere that its not safe to use a 18650 for more than 15seconds straight. I guess thats why Box Mods shut down after 15sec of permanent use. How safe is it to fire the Wand for more than 15sec or more? I read that it can take longer to heat depend on position and Temp. So do i have to be scared that the Batteries explode?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I read somewhere that its not safe to use a 18650 for more than 15seconds straight.
I have high drain 3500lm Olight torches that run 4x18650 batteries for about 30 minutes to 30 days depending on the power setting. There are many sub categories in 18650 batteries so always use what is recommended or better, I just buy LJ HG2 3000mAh as they can run just about any high drain device for as long as it has enough charge (Sony Vt5a and Vt6 are also great)

badbee

its not safe to use a 18650 for more than 15seconds straight.
You can't say this as a general rule. What you can't do is pull more amperage than the battery is rated for or allow it to overheat or become undercharged. Whether it will overheat in 15 seconds depends on the scenario but that would require a massive current, pretty much a hard short. Anyone giving you this sort of advice should be ignored in future.

garett

I have high drain 3500lm Olight torches that run 4x18650 batteries for about 30 minutes to 30 days depending on the power setting. There are many sub categories in 18650 batteries so always use what is recommended or better, I just buy LJ HG2 3000mAh as they can run just about any high drain device for as long as it has enough charge (Sony Vt5a and Vt6 are also great)

So you mean, as long as i use the recommended Batteries, everything is fine, because the Wind will regulate it? Which one do you use except the one that come with the Device? How much A do they have?
You can't say this as a general rule. What you can't do is pull more amperage than the battery is rated for or allow it to overheat or become undercharged. Whether it will overheat in 15 seconds depends on the scenario but that would require a massive current, pretty much a hard short. Anyone giving you this sort of advice should be ignored in future.

Thats a good question. Can you overheat the Batterie when use it on High Temp for a long Time?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thats a good question. Can you overheat the Batterie when use it on High Temp for a long Time?

This does not happen in any of the pure convection on demand vapes that use these batteries (and even the same ecig mods, adjusted to have a longer cut off than 15 seconds) with high wattage drain on them, badbee is correct ignore that advice it does not translate here (I'd be surprised if there were any battery issues with the ispire!)
PS I really wish this thread had a lot more about using it with dabs than vapcaps lol

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
thanks that helped alot. So its more a wrong or cheap charger that makes them explode than the usage i guess.

Knockoffs, batteries or chargers, so always buy from reputable sources (there are threads here about this, battery safety in general, worth reading especially if you are concerned) proper battery care is pretty easy to follow so they last a very long time safely... When you hear batteries exploding it's they are poorly taken care of with torn wrapping or exceeding the specs, primarily you're hearing about it from unregulated mech mods, not common for us here!

thunderstealer1337

There is nothing close, maybe an Alpha dog...like a WS with a big heater.
Cleaning is simple as I use my VC's in 14 to 18mm GonG adapters, never have to disassemble just ultrasonic cleaned every week or 2.
View attachment 12791

Now back on topic,
The temp range is now wider but apart from that, not a bad review,
There is nothing else? Maybe you just haven't found it, enjoy double cleaning lol

thunderstealer1337,
Reactions: Madri-Gal
Top Bottom