• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ispire Wand, enail&vaporizer

rvarick

Received my Wand over the weekend from VGoodiez. While I'm still learning how to use it optimally (especially with cold starts), I'm really impressed so far! I'm still pretty new to concentrates, and while my RiO has worked well; I've overall struggled considerably with trying to learn how to use a torch and banger. I've also struggled with getting bangers to fit my RiO correctly.

I ended up selling off my non-RiO torch and bangers and decided to go all-in on the Wand. So far I'm seeing WAY better results with it for a novice like me. I still need to also try it with my Dynavaps, but I'm waiting for a SKC adapter for this first.

One other thing I wanted to share was for those looking for a case for the unit - the Nanuk 903 fits the insert from the original box almost perfectly:

4E83F299-8E37-4C8D-AD02-E1B0D4175505.jpeg7677FDA1-5E63-4EF5-B315-3C379F1565F2.jpeg

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So do you think that IH is more than just an electric match now? :cheers:
I do.... it's more like an electric Bic lighter...! :tup:

I don't really use this for dabs, but I would for OTG, I suppose.... but at "home" I have much better options.

Mine came with .15, 250f min, a flower switch and one "bottomless" cup, which I assume is a flower cup.

I got one of those SKCreations thingies... it works fine, zero complaints really, but I don't use it for a few reasons, the biggest one being that I often like heating it while I hit it, and the spacer cuts down the airflow... as well, I really don't like hitting something that's heating up in plastic... It's kinda like training wheels and def good for novices.

Last edited:

duanecobain

got all my ddave kit. the thermal mass of the omega adapter is just too much for the wand to heat up, so no go for my injection heating idea.

however i am using the ddave kit on my arizer q as designed, and it rocks, so it wasn't a loss or anything

rvarick

My hot start technique here if it helps....

Still loving my wand I grabbed from you! I'd asked the following on Reddit but wanted to ask here - had a few question on your technique here please:
  1. When do you drop the material in, like is the auto mode still flashing (heating up) when you do? If so, how do you know when to?
  2. And when you drop the cap on, is this after the auto mode/flashing stops?
  3. And lastly, are you still heating through the draw/hits? (appears so). Thanks in advance!
Also, do folk's units show the battery level jumping around a bit when in use - like immediately from full to 3 or 4, but then showing more later? Seems like the battery indicator on these is somewhat of an estimate when in use.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Received my Wand over the weekend from VGoodiez. While I'm still learning how to use it optimally (especially with cold starts), I'm really impressed so far! I'm still pretty new to concentrates, and while my RiO has worked well; I've overall struggled considerably with trying to learn how to use a torch and banger. I've also struggled with getting bangers to fit my RiO correctly.

I ended up selling off my non-RiO torch and bangers and decided to go all-in on the Wand. So far I'm seeing WAY better results with it for a novice like me. I still need to also try it with my Dynavaps, but I'm waiting for a SKC adapter for this first.

One other thing I wanted to share was for those looking for a case for the unit - the Nanuk 903 fits the insert from the original box almost perfectly:

View attachment 10428View attachment 10429
Thank you for this! Just ordered one.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Still loving my wand I grabbed from you! I'd asked the following on Reddit but wanted to ask here - had a few question on your technique here please:
  1. When do you drop the material in, like is the auto mode still flashing (heating up) when you do? If so, how do you know when to?
  2. And when you drop the cap on, is this after the auto mode/flashing stops?
  3. And lastly, are you still heating through the draw/hits? (appears so). Thanks in advance!
Also, do folk's units show the battery level jumping around a bit when in use - like immediately from full to 3 or 4, but then showing more later? Seems like the battery indicator on these is somewhat of an estimate when in use.
I answered you over in reddit but for the benefit of the FC crowd.....

I drop the material in about 5 seconds prior to it hitting full temp at 480F. I drop the cap on after it starts to bubble up but this is usually prior to it getting up to full temp where it stops flashing. I do usually give it a second heat cycle but it's s very short one. Less than five seconds. The battery indicator is not super accurate so don't put too much stock in what it's telling you.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Looking at the wand with some interest.

Size wise - how does it compare to a portside mini?

I would of thought that an easier way of doing things would be to have a 14mm male glass \ metal bowl rather than the banger insert. Two separate glass parts put me off a bit. It seems like someone needs to make a better bowl for this.

DIY fun with metal balls is a possibility!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Looking at the wand with some interest.

Size wise - how does it compare to a portside mini?

I would of thought that an easier way of doing things would be to have a 14mm male glass \ metal bowl rather than the banger insert. Two separate glass parts put me off a bit. It seems like someone needs to make a better bowl for this.

DIY fun with metal balls is a possibility!
I don't have a Portside Mini, but I do have a HotShot, which is about an 1/8" wider and taller and a 1/4" thicker than a pack of filtered cigarettes. The wand is about the same thickness, 3/4" narrower and maybe 4.5" longer... it is "pocketable", I'd say, if you don't mind walking around with a medium sized flashlight or heavier cordless home phone in your pocket.... but not really if you're dabbing.

What do you use your Portside Mini for, a Dynavap....? Then the rest glassware is superfluous. I do agree that I'd like to have better glass options but I bet you'd be surprised how well it works for a portable all glass vapor path device, especially compared to pretty much any other atomizer style "dab pen".

Last edited:

Texus

I don't have a Portside Mini, but I do have a HotShot, which is about an 1/8" wider and taller and a 1/4" thicker than a pack of filtered cigarettes. The wand is about the same thickness, 3/4" narrower and maybe 4.5" longer... it is "pocketable", I'd say, if you don't mind walking around with a medium sized flashlight or heavier cordless home phone in your pocket.... but not really if you're dabbing.

Eh, that may be overstating the size a tad. I think that a big remote is the most apt comparison I can make. Tho with the two 18650 batteries it is also heavier than a remote.

Texus,

Adobewan

Got an Ispire Wand from Scott @VGOODIEZ
VGoodiez’ service continues to go beyond the call of duty. I wrote in the Classifieds that he practically shipped it before the order was complete and I wasn’t kidding. I met Scott through FC years back and as I’ve posted before, he’s part of what makes FC great to me. I can’t encourage the FC community to populate his store enough.
…and he’s currently offering 20% off with VGEZSUMMER20.

Regarding the Wand, I’ll be repeating praise you’ve already read above.
It's innovative, magnetic induction heating with the metal encased in the glass wall of the cups. That’s certainly new to me, but so is dabbing. I’m not a rig person, but the simplicity of the design, on top of Scott’s videos, will have anyone with glass dabbing in under a minute.
It’s well built, fits in my pocket(smaller than my LG TV remote), multi-usage(great with a Vapcap), replaceable 18650 batteries!!!, easy to use and clean, quick heat up, and I’m floored by its consistent performance.
With Scott’s discount, it’s under $135 before fees.

If you’re on the fence, don’t be. As Scott promised me, “It will be worth it!”

Adobewan

My Ispire wand tracking info:

View attachment 10896
::sigh::
You’ll probably want to confirm with someone smarter than me, but it appears that you haven’t done anything unlawful. That device and its usage are legal here in CA. Again, I would check around first, but I think it would be safe for you to reach out to them and determine the issue.
Best of luck with this, keep us posted.

buckhakeesah

Got an Ispire Wand from Scott @VGOODIEZ
VGoodiez’ service continues to go beyond the call of duty. I wrote in the Classifieds that he practically shipped it before the order was complete and I wasn’t kidding. I met Scott through FC years back and as I’ve posted before, he’s part of what makes FC great to me. I can’t encourage the FC community to populate his store enough.
…and he’s currently offering 20% off with VGEZSUMMER20.

Regarding the Wand, I’ll be repeating praise you’ve already read above.
It's innovative, magnetic induction heating with the metal encased in the glass wall of the cups. That’s certainly new to me, but so is dabbing. I’m not a rig person, but the simplicity of the design, on top of Scott’s videos, will have anyone with glass dabbing in under a minute.
It’s well built, fits in my pocket(smaller than my LG TV remote), multi-usage(great with a Vapcap), replaceable 18650 batteries!!!, easy to use and clean, quick heat up, and I’m floored by its consistent performance.
With Scott’s discount, it’s under $135 before fees.

If you’re on the fence, don’t be. As Scott promised me, “It will be worth it!”
Thank you @VGOODIEZ for the deal. I agree. This thing is worth the cash and I'm hoping this thing is durable long term. I was in doubt but holy cow, this things a winner. Works with my Ti Omni with no issue too.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
@TommyDee how do you access the menus you show?
I have done a few tests and have worked out the USB-C cable that comes with the Wand is not very good. It will only supply about 0.7amp to the unit when recharging, I swapped to a decent USB-c cable that came with my newish phone that is fast charge capable and the Wand then drew 1.7amps so charges more than twice as quickly as standard (1.7amp is still quite slow compared to my Nitecore so not hard on the batteries at all and the Wand itself does not seem to get any warmer than usual charging temps).

edit, just read in the Youtube comments,
5 presses to turn on - at initializing, press and hold for a menu. Up/down to scroll.
My unit has the exact time and build date to yours and the serial number on mine is almost the same but has a C at the end...mine has the herb/concentrate switch, did yours have the extra switch @TommyDee ?

Last edited:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I did weigh the portables - ISpire comes in at just over a 1/2lb as did Flite. HotShot is a clear winner with just over 6.5oz.

So I have to ask - is there a purpose behind the raised details at the chamber? If it is suppose to capture the little white thing, it doesn't on mine.

Top Bottom