Ispire Wand, enail&vaporizer

D4Dank

Yeah, from the videos I’ve seen, this appears to extract dynavaps a little too fast for my taste, I prefer to preserve terps and go slower.

Or would a low temp cap fix this?
With the wand you are still in control of the type of hit you get. I use mine at 450 and pull it half way out for like a low temp hit and it takes forever to get the click but I get full extraction. Other times I keep it all the way in and get a quick rip. Entirely up to you once you get the hang of it

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Have you guys seen these?

I have one of these due in Saturday (thanks, btw!)... kinda wish I hadn't jumped on it, cuz now it seems I like full control throughout the ENTIRE heatable area of the tip....!
no need for restrictions or limiters!:science::rockon:

edit: and I don't say this all the time either but this thing, as is (the EU model anyway), is most def "next level" shit... particularly with a DynaVap tip and cap.... what you attach to that is entirely up to you... I like a simple tube that's easy to spin/twist-n-spin seated in a gong attachment while heating and drawing at the same time...

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
is most def "next level" shit... particularly with a DynaVap tip and cap
So do you think that IH is more than just an electric match now? :cheers:
I have to agree with the simple tube idea as I used my spinning mouthpiece Ti VC yesterday and kept wasting a lot of time looking for that damned carb hole so much so that I think the load kept cooling before I could get a decent toke...need to adjust the internal seals to close it up again.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Check this out, perfect "no stir" toast in 2 pulls!:
CA76B5B5-4F08-4872-ABED-8989F245043B.jpeg
The first few tests/caps have gone exceedingly well with this thing I threw together with bits and pieces...! Here's how: I have the wand set to "concentrate" 800F and I flip it over and place it easily centered on the tip/cap/stem/bulbous silicone sheath that's set in the water piece.... fire the button and hold for a few seconds and then start pulling slow and steadily watching the vapor stack and increase in density all the while looking out/tasting for combustion... until the clicks...! Remove wand, and then, after recovering, place it back on and "ride" the IH by pressing, or "pulsing" even, again until satisfied.... so crazy easy! Like I said, the only limit is how much YOU can handle....!

Dare I say it, "game changer"...?!

Next up, testing heating a filled tip WITHOUT a cap....!!! Yup, you heard right! Prelim tests actually kind/sorta werked....!

re: w/a DV tip and cap(?)

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
@Bologna , love the versatility of this thing. how Do you like it for dabs? I’m deciding whether I should go with a round bottom banger with torch or the ispire for cold start dabs. Might even pick up a dynavap to try.
Me too! It works well as a cordless for dabs, for sure! I have (I think) a fair amount of input, just not currently the time to write it... my guess is, good torch skills/technique will surpass pretty much every method... even with a VC and flower... the question here is, what's easier..? Also, def get an M with captive cap, like the one shown above...! :tup:

scoobindedoob

Yeah, from the videos I’ve seen, this appears to extract dynavaps a little too fast for my taste, I prefer to preserve terps and go slower.

Or would a low temp cap fix this?
imo the wand works great with a low temp cap.
With the wand you are still in control of the type of hit you get. I use mine at 450 and pull it half way out for like a low temp hit and it takes forever to get the click but I get full extraction. Other times I keep it all the way in and get a quick rip. Entirely up to you once you get the hang of it
agree with D4 100%, it takes a long time to click, but the hits are pretty big and evenly cooked.
I have one of these due in Saturday (thanks, btw!)... kinda wish I hadn't jumped on it, cuz now it seems I like full control throughout the ENTIRE heatable area of the tip....!
no need for restrictions or limiters!:science::rockon:

edit: and I don't say this all the time either but this thing, as is (the EU model anyway), is most def "next level" shit... particularly with a DynaVap tip and cap.... what you attach to that is entirely up to you... I like a simple tube that's easy to spin/twist-n-spin seated in a gong attachment while heating and drawing at the same time...
it definitely shines at heating while drawing on a water piece! I also picked up the SJK insert, should be here saturday as well! I might not use it for water-vapping, but it should be very useful for native hits
Check this out, perfect "no stir" toast in 2 pulls!:
View attachment 10106
The first few tests/caps have gone exceedingly well with this thing I threw together with bits and pieces...! Here's how: I have the wand set to "concentrate" 800F and I flip it over and place it easily centered on the tip/cap/stem/bulbous silicone sheath that's set in the water piece.... fire the button and hold for a few seconds and then start pulling slow and steadily watching the vapor stack and increase in density all the while looking out/tasting for combustion... until the clicks...! Remove wand, and then, after recovering, place it back on and "ride" the IH by pressing, or "pulsing" even, again until satisfied.... so crazy easy! Like I said, the only limit is how much YOU can handle....!

Dare I say it, "game changer"...?!

Next up, testing heating a filled tip WITHOUT a cap....!!! Yup, you heard right! Prelim tests actually kind/sorta werked....!

re: w/a DV tip and cap(?)
i got drunk one night and tried it without a cap. no inhibitions lol. it worked surprisingly well! i figured it must be similar to the idea they had with their flower cups, but with no programmed timing/sensing, so you have to wing it. i prefer with the cap, but it worked without. surprisingly it works with my ti tips, but I had to get the tips very close to the edge/walls to do so.

the wand worked so well, my next drunk experiment was no-cap on the orion. that led to pretty much instant combustion and a very dirty orion. 🤮 it's clean now :rofl:

scoobindedoob

anyone looking for a stand for the ispire wand? I just discovered that my 'next level' stashbox is the perfect height to use a stand for a d020! :leaf::sherlock: then its very easy to pick up one-handed.

before the wand, my concentrate experience was limited to cheapo wax pens and carts. i assume that experienced torch users could take better dabs, but the wand's cup/banger/heater thing has me feeling like i'm doing 'real dabs.' my only wax inner cup has some seemingly permanently scorched bits, but as a beginner dabber and a long-time dynavapper, this tool is pretty amazing.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
seemingly permanently scorched
A few drops to cover the affected area of SimpleGreen cleaner left to soak overnight will loosen up the crud for an easy qtip cleanup and there are specialty banger cleaner fluids for a lot more money if you are that way inclined. (If you spend hundreds on a banger I suppose the specialty stuff does not seem expensive).
like i'm doing 'real dabs.'
That is because they are real dabs!

scoobindedoob

A few drops to cover the affected area of SimpleGreen cleaner left to soak overnight will loosen up the crud for an easy qtip cleanup and there are specialty banger cleaner fluids for a lot more money if you are that way inclined. (If you spend hundreds on a banger I suppose the specialty stuff does not seem expensive).

That is because they are real dabs!
I tried soaking the cup in everclear for 2 full days, and i've tried heating up the cup and then dropping in some dark crystal to scrub it with crud buds while it was still hot. maybe i'll try a longer soak in dark crystal, if that doesn't work i'll pick up some simplegreen.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Try the longer soak in DK while adding gentle heat, a mug warmer or similar (I leave mine on top of my hard running DC power supply that generates a fair bit of heat for a day or 3 when I muck up and overdo it with quartz)
I am going to order some spares to help my cleaning regime, they do not seem too expensive once you realize you get 2 in the pack when you order one spare!
Slick hinged plastic box for packaging seems too nice to chuck out,
1625839410698.jpg

scoobindedoob

Try the longer soak in DK while adding gentle heat, a mug warmer or similar (I leave mine on top of my hard running DC power supply that generates a fair bit of heat for a day or 3 when I muck up and overdo it with quartz)
I am going to order some spares to help my cleaning regime, they do not seem too expensive once you realize you get 2 in the pack when you order one spare!
Slick hinged plastic box for packaging seems too nice to chuck out,
View attachment 10119
thanks for the tip, i will definitely try that! my spare concentrate cups arrived today as well -- i found them pretty cheap so I ordered 3, I didn't know they were 2 per box! i also ordered a few extra wands to give away to family/friends that tried dynavaps but never really liked using a torch. hopefully they one day they will say 'fuck combustion!'

scoobindedoob

after a couple days with the SKCreations CFTube, I gotta say I love this thing. it fits the wand perfectly, and the tube fits the DV perfectly. 2 silicone plugs for height adjustment -- I'm using one to keep flush with the bottom so it looks nice, and adjusting the placement of the other. adjustments make a good difference, I'm preferring having both set at the deepest place possible for fullest hits. might try with just 1 silicone plug next (update: it runs a bit too hot for me with just 1 silicone plug -- similar to holding the cap partially out of the hole. both plugs is similar to holding the cap underneath the inner edge, maybe a bit less hot than that). and the red color scheme he chose fits the wand's aesthetics pretty well.

i've been leaving the insert in place when dynabonging upside-down. easier to hold the wand in place, stays at the same depth the whole time, and if your room is dark you can see the light flashing through the silicone.

please excuse my fingernails, i've been painting this weekend!

Last edited:

wildything

I tried soaking the cup in everclear for 2 full days, and i've tried heating up the cup and then dropping in some dark crystal to scrub it with crud buds while it was still hot. maybe i'll try a longer soak in dark crystal, if that doesn't work i'll pick up some simplegreen.
Soak for a few days in DC cleaner and it should scrub off with a moist q tip. That’s how I clean all my quartz.

duanecobain

ordered one of these, the ddave steel omega wand + adapter set for arizer, and a few different sizes of 316L stainless steel bearings earlier this week. hoping to get it all some time next week and do some experimenting to see if i can get a good diy heat soak/injection heating setup going

LesPlenty

Company Rep
a few different sizes of 316L stainless steel bearings
I hope you have a heap of batteries to keep up with testing.
I managed to chuck a whitey yesterday while cashing Dynavap bowls in 2 heat cycles with Ed's cigar stems...haven't done that for months! Those bathroom tiles sure are cold during winter...but very effective at OD relief.

duanecobain

wand showed up today. haven't gotten the other kit yet and i don't have any concs at the moment so i've only tested it as a portable IH for dynavap and quite honestly even if that's all i end up using it for, it was absolutely worth the purchase. as others have said, the through-hole design allows you to control your hit similarly to a single-flame torch. that plus swappable batteries and usb c seal the deal. very interested to do some dabs with it. might have to go pick up some wax this weekend.

My 2 cents
I've had the wand for a couple of weeks now and and have figured out a few things (to my preferences) and like most devices the temps influencers/people recommend are super high. I don't SIP or session with concentrates and used torch/banger before this device. I haven't played with dropping extracts in as much as heating up the cups with material inside. I already broke the carb cap so I keep a glass marble on top if the wand while it heating material and begin pulling well before it reaches temperature (345 for live resin sugar and budder and 450 for shatter). I get the low temp cap to click with terp flavor for the dynavap at 380. And the wand does well better with the coil than torch did for me, I suspect that IH is how to get the coil to hit right.

Texus

Just got a SKCreations CFTube and tried it out. Liking it and the spacers. I'm not having any luck with the heating being activated for the 2021 Omni tip with any of the SKCreations CFTube spacers, but getting a nice long heating session with a steel tip and the recent 7-fin "freebie" Ti tip.

Top Bottom