Ispire Wand, enail&vaporizer

androponic

vaped.
Yeah they are violating their vendor agreement with what they are doing. We don't do things like that. We try to compete in a fair and honorable way. With that we will price match. Just email sales@vgoodiez.com.
i did get my primary one and xtra cups from you as i am a VGZer, just wanted a backup/beater to experiment with. your service is fantastic

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Does anyone use the tripod stand for dabbing? @VGOODIEZ , have u tried the tripod stand and do you plan to carry it?

I saw it for $19 on the getispire.com website
Have not tried. Also didn't know it was available yet so I'll check next order. Just made a big buy so it might be a minute before I get them.

Personally I don't know that I would use it so not sure for me but I have had a number of customers ask about it...

scoobindedoob

scoobindedoob

New gear day! I'm very new to dabbing with bangers, so I finally got a proper carb cap and it came with some 3mm terp beads. I tried both at the same time, instead of the carb cap included with the Wand, and had a much easier time applying a dab to the hot banger, and had very little residue after. I had just cleaned off a dark layer of build up after a few days of cold start dabs with poor technique. Going to try cold starts with the beads next, so far I love them! The 20mm carb cap also made it even easier to see the blinking light, seemed to work pretty well!

scoobindedoob

Hi scoobindedoob, could you tell us which is this carb cab ? thanks !
"Dank Banger Vortex Carb Cap Combo For E-Rigs," I grabbed it from smoke cartel but it might also be available from other vendors. It came with 10 3mm ruby (boro glass) beads (I actually counted 9 but might have lost one, either way I don't think you need all 10 at once right? I am a noob with this stuff).

The carb cap seems to fit pretty well, it says it's 20mm. Unfortunately the metal sleeve in the banger blocks your view of the beads spinning haha. I'm not 100% sure they were spinning in that sticky environment, not really sure how many you're supposed to use at once. I started with 4.

scoobindedoob

Most people use one, I use 2 of different sizes to run a different track to each other in the banger/dish.
Just be careful to spin them slowly at the start so you do not splash oil up the spout and make a mess and waste product!
Oh wow, they're so tiny I thought 1 might be ineffective. I might have to take a couple out then. I can't hear/see if theyr'e spinning, maybe with 4 in there they don't have room to spin. Either way it seems to be hitting much cleaner/smoother than without the beads, but that could also be from the better carb cap. I'm not very good at applying the dab with a tool yet either, and with the 4 beads in there it seemed easier to apply the dab to the hot beads and it would all melt off, as opposed to trying to scrape the dab using the tool onto the bottom of empty banger. I'm gonna have to pick up some hemp dabs so I can practice more without getting too lit :lol:

scoobindedoob,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Are people still looking for "Flower Cups"...? I noticed these during my recent bout with GAS (all better now, thanks :tup:):
✌️:peace:

edit: hoping my kit from China arrives this week... 🙏🏻

Woodisgood

I was just thinking if it would be possible to design an elev8r style vape, but using the wand to heat a quartz convection part, ie. sitting above a bowl.The quartz heater could have a metal band, so the ih would work to heat the quartz.

This might make the wand killer for flower, as well as working nicely with concentrates, and as a dyna ih.

Last edited:
Woodisgood,
Reactions: RobbIt

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Are people still looking for "Flower Cups"
I ordered one along with my Wand to have a play with terp pearls and maybe a s/s ball-bearing or 2.!
Then I realized that a torch lighter heating the dab tool does the job just as well
May be ok for a few dabs a day but it is a lot of work compared to hitting the button on the hot knife and my dab stick always has that little puddle left hanging on, and no, I do not like pointy dabbers :2c:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I ordered one along with my Wand to have a play with terp pearls and maybe a s/s ball-bearing or 2.!

May be ok for a few dabs a day but it is a lot of work compared to hitting the button on the hot knife and my dab stick always has that little puddle left hanging on, and no, I do not like pointy dabbers :2c:
Fair enough.... glad your happy with it.

I do more than a few dabs a day and I didn't say anything about pointy dab sticks but each to their own....

ellis d. tripp

I just got my wand from sourcemore, and I’m so happy that the temp range is actually 250 to 800, not 450 to 800 as stated. I’ve already used it, and it works great! More aggressive heating cycle than my vhb hot box (i go about 10sec. Past the click with the vhb.), the wand makes my caps start puking vapor several seconds before the cap clicks, which kind of surprised me at first, but having watched a lot of videos of people using the wand i did recall that as being the norm, and let it roll. I did feel like the flavor wasn’t as tasteful as the flavor from my vhb, probably due to the more aggressive heat cycle, but the vapor production was definitely better, and that’s what I’m most interested in. All in all i would have to say so far I’m impressed, now it’s time for someone to make dynavap adapter for that just right, no hassle fit!

LesPlenty

Company Rep

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Just a short post about the flowers cups, I spoken with somebody at Ispire and he told me they didn't explained well enough how to use it, you don't have to wait for the blinking led to remain solid just look at the bowl and, when some wisps happen you can hit it... hmmm to be honnest this is exactly how I used mine and I didn't got true vapor experience but still a burnt taste (strange thing is the abv doesn't look so bad....).

I gave a try at the @Improvaper 's idea, and like @VGOODIEZ I found the heat up time to be too long, as well it's a battery hog and I killed the batteries in one bowl. Although this is something I'll try again with my wall powered IH (Legend by Lotolabs).

Top Bottom