• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ispire Wand, enail&vaporizer

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Thanks for the B-day wished, I got it and didn't have too much success with my testing. DHL delivers on Sat and Sun in Thailand, that's one of the nice things about them here. I need to get with Liam and figure out what we're doing wrong. It was missing instructions, but Liam sent me a PDF, but each time I tried it the concentrate was gone before I was able to get a decent draw off of it. It has to do with the way you warm the thermal cup in the banger, then remove the wand and add concentrate and then add the carb and draw, During that process, all the concentrate was gone or it was too cool to produce vapor. It's probably just technique. I will get with Liam today.
Add concentrate to the cup, put the wand on, heat and inhale while heating without removing the wand ;) .

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
That's the opposite of the instructions, have you tried it? I'll give it a whirl in like 20 minutes. Haven't heard from Liam today, so I'll experiment :)

I'll need to use a different rig, the wand is a bit difficult to balance on the tripod with the right I was using so i was holding it by hand, as shown in the manual. It heats pretty quickly, there is an autofire mode and manual mode, I have been using autofire as the manual suggests. Has anyone else gotten one of these yet? I want to try flower, but I'll mess with different variations on getting concentrate right first.

Abysmal Vapor

That's the opposite of the instructions, have you tried it? I'll give it a whirl in like 20 minutes. Haven't heard from Liam today, so I'll experiment :)

I'll need to use a different rig, the wand is a bit difficult to balance on the tripod with the right I was using so i was holding it by hand, as shown in the manual. It heats pretty quickly, there is an autofire mode and manual mode, I have been using autofire as the manual suggests. Has anyone else gotten one of these yet? I want to try flower, but I'll mess with different variations on getting concentrate right first.
U r right ,i got confused about how it operates.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I am going to try it anyway, no matter how many dabs I put in it was all gone before I was able to get the carb cap on and try to draw. Liam suggested to start at low temps like 200, but 475 was the lowest the wand would go for concentrate, so I have been trying the autofire function. After this, I'll wait to hear from him because I'm just wasting dab. I've got to be doing something wrong. I'm having terrible luck this week. My replacement NX arrived with a DOA battery as well. I hope this isn't an indication of how my year is going to go :)

@Abysmal Vapor Was this directed to me "Hold on. You have to slow down. You're losing it. You have to take a breath. Listen to yourself. You're connecting a computer bug I had with a computer bug you might have had and some religious hogwash. You want to find the number 216 in the world, you will be able to find it everywhere. 216 steps from a mere street corner to your front door. 216 seconds you spend riding on the elevator. When your mind becomes obsessed with anything, you will filter everything else out and find that thing everywhere."

I can't get below 475 in concentrate mode, not sure why, Liam suggested 200 to me as well, maybe I got old firmware as this was direct from the manufacturer. Let me try Liam again.

Last edited:

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Ahh, @Abysmal Vapor I didn't read your full signature, sorry I thought you were suggesting temperatures. Liam is checking to see what I'm doing wrong. I may need a firmware update, as this was from the factory before the retail units shipped. I'm using the auto warm mode and it's set to the lowest temp. Hopefully, I'll have some feedback soon.

Abysmal Vapor

Ahh, @Abysmal Vapor I didn't read your full signature, sorry I thought you were suggesting temperatures. Liam is checking to see what I'm doing wrong. I may need a firmware update, as this was from the factory before the retail units shipped. I'm using the auto warm mode and it's set to the lowest temp. Hopefully, I'll have some feedback soon.
Ha-ha your other vapes might be working properly :)). It is a movie quote , i recommend it :). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi_(film)

chillmike

Unfortunately, the pro-kit is off the shelf....... sorry.
lol, I created the coupon code, I am a fatass. Shame.....

Spread the word if you like it, thanks, I mean the wand and the coupon code.~~~~~~~~~~~~ :rockon:

Hey, Liam... So,. someone else just recently pointed this out, but I'm planning on purchasing mine tomorrow for 4/20... I thought they might have a sale or coupon code, but if I'm not seeing anything in my mailbox yet, I'm assuming there won't be. But I saw your code, so I tried to put it in just now, to see what the price would change to, so I could know for tomorrow, and just like the other person pointed out, your "Liamthefatass" code no longer works, or as the system says, "Coupon "liamthefatass" does not exist!"...

Is there any way we can get this resolved somehow, asap, so people like me can use it for 4/20 tomorrow...!?! Dunno why they would expire it at a time when all shops everywhere, online or not, are doing mad discounts for the holidaze...? Anyways, any help or new coupon code info will be extremely appreciated and awesome, whether it's from Liam or the ispire rep. Thanks, and hopefully we can get some help before it's too late tomorrow... I'll be anxiously awaiting someone's reply....

chillmike,

chillmike

Hey, Liam... So,. someone else just recently pointed this out, but I'm planning on purchasing mine tomorrow for 4/20... I thought they might have a sale or coupon code, but if I'm not seeing anything in my mailbox yet, I'm assuming there won't be. But I saw your code, so I tried to put it in just now, to see what the price would change to, so I could know for tomorrow, and just like the other person pointed out, your "Liamthefatass" code no longer works, or as the system says, "Coupon "liamthefatass" does not exist!"...

Is there any way we can get this resolved somehow, asap, so people like me can use it for 4/20 tomorrow...!?! Dunno why they would expire it at a time when all shops everywhere, online or not, are doing mad discounts for the holidaze...? Anyways, any help or new coupon code info will be extremely appreciated and awesome, whether it's from Liam or the ispire rep. Thanks, and hopefully we can get some help before it's too late tomorrow... I'll be anxiously awaiting someone's reply....

Here's an article that clarifies my point and explains and proves that these laws are supposed to be aimed at nicotine e-cig vapes and that you legally shouldn't need to worry about u.s. shipping... So, before answering my post, please read this article as well, since it accomplishes getting across what I was referring and insinuating with what I said....

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
@VASked_Avenger! Actually, tried a few times today and just sent a video to Liam to watch with his team and advise what could potentially be the problem. I am following the steps in the manual and the video to the T, so it could be that I need a firmware update or that the auto heat function is not working properly and I need to heat it manually. The odd thing is I think it's getting too hot and my material is dissipating before I have a chance to draw from my glass, I am putting in fairly large dabs though, but each time nothing is left in the heating element. I hope to hear back from Liam tonight or in the morning and to try again. I will post the results right away. I am not going to try flower until I can figure out what am doing wrong, or what the issue is with concentrate. Sorry for the delay, I can't seem to figure it out on my own, and I needed someone to video me.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
@Liam I have been shown a link to a seller for pre-order with free international shipping, are they a legit reseller?
Anyone else heard of this seller...Sourcemore and if so, are they OK?

Easywider

Simple is the way
@Liam I have been shown a link to a seller for pre-order with free international shipping, are they a legit reseller?
Anyone else heard of this seller...Sourcemore and if so, are they OK?

They are an ecig supplier some stock in local warehouses some in China. Legit.
But shipping can take forever.

ispire = aspire the ecig company so they should have some good supply chain options.

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Not really much success with the wand. I can get some draws off of the induction cup after heating but only if I heat with the material in the cup and draw with the wand attached, which is quite challenging to do, and is far from what the M22 produces. It has to be the technique, in theory, this should be much better, but after sending them a video, this was the only suggestion they gave me. I will talk to Liam again today and see if we can figure out what is wrong,

VASked_Avenger!

Has anyone on here had a good/decent experience with The Wand yet..? Influencers look line they had fun with it, then of course I was influenced lol. Waiting a while now just for my confirmation number (couple weeks), and only seen iffy reports thus far outside of YT? 👀 "Tell meee sooomething gooood" 🎶

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I'm trying again at a suggested 710 degrees F by Liam and his team in about an hour. I'll post the results straight away.

Okay, finally got a good dab, heating the banger to 710 and then adding the material and the carb cap worked., got a few decent-sized clouds. Then, I went on to try flower and it was a bit of a weird experience I got a few decent hits but the flower actually came through the bottom, pf the banger into my bong. I don't think this is how it's meant to function. I spoke to Liam for a second but I'll need to discuss this with him more to understand how the bottomless flower bowl is meant to work.

Last edited:

VASked_Avenger!

@bkkbob How are you liking The Wand so far for dabs? Have you continued to use it over your torch/enail or other previous method of using concentrates? I'm still waiting to hear back on my order placed 4/09, sure hope it's worth the wait 🥸

VASked_Avenger!,

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Sorry for the delayed response, I just saw these messages, I think the wand is decent, but I think it can be much better with proper technique and I really think the flower implementation is poor right now, as it goes straight into the bong water, I'm still waiting for confirmation that this was done correctly. I would definitely not get this to in place of a traditional email, wax pen, or other rigs just yet. I think that you should allow them to refine the product first. I'm still waiting for answers as to the flower, and one concentrate cup got charred after two or three uses and it broke when cleaning, and I still can't get an answer on how to replace it. I think after the product is refined it has tremendous potential but being an early adopter may not be the best idea unless you want to fiddle with it to try to achieve the results you are hoping for.

chillmike

@bkkbob - have you tried to see if the Ispire Wand will recognize and heat a VapCap?

I second this question... This is a must, and probably the most important question. I mean, the stock functions sound cool (other than the issues that Bob has been having), but if it can work well with the Dynavap, then it could be a game changer.... Now, mad heaters has a much better model made specifically for the Dynavap on it's way in July I believe (the Sense - check it out, it's literally insane!), but at least in the meantime, if it works with the wand first, it could be amazing for functioning with a VC.... Can someone who owns one (bob?), please answer this for us...!!??!?

Top Bottom