How many TRUE combustion-fuckers?

How many TRUE combustion-fuckers?

• Total voters

yogurtsauce

I personally always vape, unless I'm with other people. I'll persuade them to vape first, and then we can do their blunt/bong. Sometimes we keep vaping, sometimes we don't. But if it's my weed, I require it to be vaped, but if it isn't mine, it's their choice.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Napalm Grenade is tempting me to go back to the dark side after a decade... convince me to pass on this:
Grenades2.jpg
xzibit5.jpg

Benson X

It will take me a bit to (fully) convert to vaping only, mainly due to time/convenience.

Once I have all my accoutrement to go with my Crafty and get in the habit of keeping it charged-up, I think I will start vaping more frequently than smoking. I've found that using the S&B Dosing Caps make it way easier, cleaner and more convenient (for me). I plan on grinding a ton of herb and filling up 10+ caps at a time to have them at the ready.

On a side note - I used to be a pack-a-day (cigarette) smoker for over 20 years as well. I just celebrated 1 year of no cigs after switching to vaping exclusively, to satisfy my physical/mental addiction. I hope to do the same with herb as well.

seatsniffer

It took me a long time but Ive been off combustion for just over 3.5 months. I used to smoke cigarettes and where I'm from its common to roll spliffs with a mixture of tobacco and green. Was a gradual process, moved job and got out of the habit of smoking cigs at work, eventually got it down to 1 spliff or cig a night and cigs when drinking. After about 3 weeks off combustion I reached that point where the benefits were becoming tangible and obvious and that helped me over the final hurdle, now its the longer game for me to stay off.

crossfader

Started vaping (Arizer V-Tower) about 2 weeks ago after combusting for years, once I got the procedure down to a science and getting my temps dialed in, I packed up all my glass combustible pieces and don't plan on using them again. I'll never go back to it. Vaping marijuana is the way to go for me...plus I don't have to hear the wife complain about the smoke smell. My stash lasts much longer due to using the elbow pack method. Win-Win!👍

Ganjora

i used to smoke about 2 packs of camel filter a day.
10 july 2019 i had an accident on my motorcycle.
ICU for 2 weeks.
i broke every single rib on the left side of my chest, some in many places, and punctured the lung. 3 ribs on the right side of the chest, my left fibula and collarbone, and a concussion
the 2 weeks on morphine dealt with the nicotine withdrawals.
after i got out of hospital i never smoked another cigarette.
i did however cook up some 'green butter' when i got home.
after my lung healed and i was able, i started smoking cannabis again.
at the beginning of our lockdown in South Africa (march-ish) i made usre i had a massive stash.
with nothing to do, i smoked a lot. my daughter started complaining about the smell.
i hesitantly bought my 1st vape online, and it was delivered the next day - dunno how, but www.vapestore.co.za got it to me.
i vaped that whole day and loved it.
the following day decided to try smoking again.
that was the last time i smoked. it tasted worse than a dogs arse.
absolutely no interest in smoking.
it is dirty, smelly and makes me cough.
i do love vaping though.
very civilized.

SomnusViduus

you want the wizard or the skull?
i picked 'fuck combustion completely' because i have, but that said, i don't think i'd pass on someone's offering if they hand me a blunt or joint or whatever. it would feel rude or maybe snobby? i mean in a regular, non-covid world, that is. for now, i will gladly take a tiny piece of whatever you got for my dyna lol.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I smoked a joint that a friend shared with me the other day. First time I've combusted in a very long time. The flavor was very good.

If I lived in a legal state, I might combust occasionally. Though I prefer vaping, the taste of combustion is something I like to go back to occasionally. However, I live in an unfriendly state and I have to conserve my herb just incase my source gets busted and disappears. It can sometimes take months to find a new reliable source, and I wouldn't want to run out.

MegaMan2k

i picked 'fuck combustion completely' because i have, but that said, i don't think i'd pass on someone's offering if they hand me a blunt or joint or whatever. it would feel rude or maybe snobby? i mean in a regular, non-covid world, that is. for now, i will gladly take a tiny piece of whatever you got for my dyna lol.

Lol not rude at all to say no thanks to smoking, thats more like peer pressure xD ! !

MegaMan2k,

Annienen

Don't you feel it doesn't do it for you anymore? I must say that i was trully disapointed when i combusted for the first time after long time vaping.. it just tasted like my first puff on a cigarette, i only tasted the ash. The smell of a joint brings memories but that's it.
I definitly notice it tastes worse, like who wouldnt prefer vapor over smoke? BUT after only vaping for 2 weeks, a tiny hit in a onehitter will hit me like a truck.

Morty

...after only vaping for 2 weeks, a tiny hit in a onehitter will hit me like a truck.
Preach! I have a oneie I'll pull out every once in a blue moon. About a month ago, after a 15 day break, right before bed I vaped 2 half bowls in my '20 M and thought, "fuck it! Let's pull out the 1 hitter!" After that 1 awful tasting hit, I experienced two things from Cannabis I hadn't felt in awhile. Dizziness after and waking up with a little bit of a "weed hangover". :clap:Stoned to the muthafuckin' bone! :ko:

This past year I've made it a point to try and significantly lower my tolerance. I've only used the M at the half bowl setting, not vaping more than 4 or 5 of those per day, and taking intermittent t-breaks. It feels so good to feel so good off so little! And then throw in the occasional one hitter toke...oh man, you know! :tup:Almost scared to take a dab of some heat or vape a full kief bowl in my M. Almost. :p :lol:

@mephisto :wave: :luv: :bowdown:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
@Ramahs ,@Annienen , @Morty
'To each their own' and 'it's a matter of degree' all that stuff, but your recent comments reminded me of this, from the Resource forum; may or may not be new info for you.

"High" means different things to different people, for sure. Some use the term to mean drunk on alcohol!
I happen to prefer hands-down the effects (and taste!) from vaping canna over smoking, and they can be plenty strong enough for me. I smoked canna for about 45 years, now for about 5-1/2, I only vape.

with the bonus that my eyeballs don't turn red!

Cheers and Happy New Year!
I'm throwing the 2020 calendar in the fire, and will enjoy watching THAT combust!

Morty

I happen to prefer hands-down the effects (and taste!) from vaping canna over smoking,
Me too! That's why I selected, "I mostly vape, but combust rarely".

they can be plenty strong enough for me
Me too! That's why I selected, "I mostly vape, but combust rarely".

I have a oneie I'll pull out every once in a blue moon.

with the bonus that my eyeballs don't turn red!
You don't get red eyes from vaporizing? Bummer. That's how I know I've turned the corner from high to stoned.

but your recent comments reminded me of this, from the Resource forum; may or may not be new info for you.
Lol. :lol: Not new info. I understand what your trying to get at but sometimes, every once in a while, every once in a "blue moon", I like to get "down & dirty" with a toke off a 1 hitter, regardless of whether that qualifies as "officially" high or not.

Don't take this as me telling you "fuck you", 'cause I'm not. I just enjoy and agree with the sentiments in the video. Like you said...
To each their own'

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
@Morty, my post was only partially referencing your comments -plus two others peoples'; nothing to get too worked up about.
The comment of yours that caught my eye was, "I experienced two things from Cannabis I hadn't felt in awhile. Dizziness after and waking up with a little bit of a "weed hangover". Stoned to the muthafuckin' bone!"

I thought right away about the oxygen deprivation that pak talks about in the article, that's all, and that led me to talking about how 'high' can mean different things.
I put the reference to the article in because it articulates what I was thinking, and maybe some other reader in the future might learn something, as I (and you) have, from the Resources forum.
I do know what a Blue Moon is, but thanks for that, I suppose. did not read. I didn't make any reference to your frequency of combusting, btw.

I think you have an odd way of not saying fuck you, but I'll accept that you don't really mean it!

Alexis

@Morty the wording of that line is wrong as well, IMO.

To mean precisely what it is supposed to mean, it has to be either:

"I mostly vape, AND combust rarely"

Or

"I mostly vape, but combust OCCASIONALLY"

In my own view anyway. But I just like language to mean exactly what it means.

Morty

@vapviking Your 100% right, I got a little sand in my vagina. My apologies.

The comment of yours that caught my eye was, "I experienced two things from Cannabis I hadn't felt in awhile. Dizziness after and waking up with a little bit of a "weed hangover". Stoned to the muthafuckin' bone!"

I thought right away about the oxygen deprivation that pak talks about in the article, that's all, and that led me to talking about how 'high' can mean different things.
To be fair, this doesn't occur just w/ combustion. After a t break, I will experience the same effects from just vaping. I also have friends who don't regularly consume, but 1 hit out of my old Supreme had them feeling those same things.

I think you have an odd way of not saying fuck you, but I'll accept that you don't really mean it!
I am an odd bird, and I truly don't. Secretly I think your a sexy mofo and have mucho love for you. I hope you have a happy new year.

Off to shower out the sand!

strech

Since starting vaping many years ago it kinda of go in cycles for me. I'll got 10-15 months of straight fuck combustion. Then go a few months with a daily joint or even more. For me to combust I have to really want to as I much prefer vape and it's easier on my weak asthmatic lungs.

strech,
Reactions: vapirtoo

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
@Ramahs ,@Annienen , @Morty
'To each their own' and 'it's a matter of degree' all that stuff, but your recent comments reminded me of this, from the Resource forum; may or may not be new info for you.

I am fully aware of all of that, and have read that very post in the past. I don't understand what point you are trying to make. There's no new info there.

What were you trying to say?

Ramahs,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
@Ramahs,
Happy New Year! :cheers:
As far as 'what I was trying to say', I don't want to be repetitive, having tried to say it once, linking to a published article that elucidated what I wanted to say, and then trying to clarify for Morty. :horse:

I think, maybe, if I had just thrown my thoughts up on a post without 'addressing' it to some other recent posters, it may have gone by without response. I don't mean to ruffle any feathers, it's just us folks talkin' here, no?

@Ramahs, I do know you as a poster from other threads, and I respect that you are a quite knowledgeable and experienced member so I'm not a bit surprised that you knew of the article. I believe there are waaay more smart people here than dumb ones. :wave:

I try to see the threads as not just chats, but also knowledge bases that a lot of folks read along, now and going forward. Sorry, I guess that sounds kinda obvious...but
This probably won't be the last time I paste a link to that article somewhere in the FCworld. :myday:

Top Bottom