How many TRUE combustion-fuckers?

How many TRUE combustion-fuckers?

• Total voters

purepotstill

It's eight months now since I've stopped combustion. After increasing my consumption, I'm in a new phase since I've got my on-demand convection vapes (P80 and TM). These devices are so powerful... I'm growing weed since this winter too, and my weed is really better and far stronger than dealer's stuff.

Adding these two facts, my consumption have decreased much more than I ever thought possible. I'm now vaping something like 0.1g/day, sometimes less. I only fill the bottom of a basket screen with weed, half a basket is a big hit, a full basket is just too much, especially before bedtime, it makes my heart bolting, and it's not a sensation I'm actually enjoying.

Was planning to grow twice a year, but once will be more than enough for my missus and I. She's still smoking though, she's a real tobacco-addict, but while I used to be the big weed consumer, she's now consuming more than me.

vonfatman

my daily driver is a solo2 — but every once in a blue moon, my buddy from okla will make some hash available to me.
when he does i get to enjoy a few hits out of my bubbler. this happens maybe 6 time a year. oh and of course, i generally won’t back away from a fattie being passed either.
i can’t handle any more than that as i am now a confirmed combustion lightweight. 98% vape.

Robert-in-YEG

A few days ago, I pulled out the bong; I couldn't even get one hit. Smoke tastes like shit.

I've never liked smoking. Having the neighbours complain about the smell, was a fortunate incident. It forced me to find an alternative. Vaping shatter/wax did nothing for me. Dry herb vaping on the other hand has changed my life. No more couch-lock.

Robert-in-YEG

4da1990f66c75aa1e2b1ef14086178b1.jpeg

3l3tric

While I'll probably never turn down a smoke, I pretty much never get out any of my combustion pieces anymore, my two vapes share 99% of my use. There are a couple pieces I wish I could use more regularly, but both the inefficiency and harshness of smoking is such a huge turnoff.

DrRishi

I did miss the ritual of rolling a joint for a couple of years but that is now also long gone.
I vape oil in an old Hercules vaporiser, the only vape I ever found really works with concentrates. Dabbing is great but it gets me so baked I can't do it that often. I now have a DiTanium which allows me to dab concentrate and/or vape weed. As with most of you I also have a box full of various vapes I have collected over the years but these are the ones I use on a daily basis.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I had completely fucked combustion for 1 year and 8 months with an E-Nano and an Arizer Solo 2 until Saturday. I had this sort of tense feeling, and from out of nowhere the urge to roll and smoke a joint appeared. I did just that, and I was immediately hit with a burning throat, a disgusting taste in my mouth and a really weird high feeling -I normally get very talkative and motivated by vaporized flower but this made me feel glued to the lawnchair I smoked in and talking felt too hard. I realized exactly why I hate smoking. Everything smelled too and I ended up tossing the joint because the rest of the weed smelled like smoke and didn't taste good vaped. Ended up cleaning out my bongs cause I vaporized a small bit of the flower from the joint and they smelled like smoke.

I don't plan to smoke again.
I love vaping & the flavor of CANNABIS is appreciated!
Mostly paper joint’s back in da last century? (Cultural)
The NANO was my first LOG device & became addicted 2-flavor!
Most of da tribe smoke paper joint’s?
VAPORIZING is more CIVILIZED is my POV!
I still use a old SOLO with a new battery pack.
My next SOLO WILL BE DA ONE CURRENTLY OFFERED!
I need my old unit 2-die? (Glass GonG’s R da kine)

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
Fucking combustion completely for 7 years. Mostly been dabbing/vaping homemade BHO that entire time. Tobacco free for 12 years.

I was never a heavy smoker (half pack a day) but I still can't believe I ever smoked at all really.

And I laugh when I think about how bonghits were the gold standard for consumption for me for years.

Dab, vape, edibles, only please. Thanks.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Fucking combustion completely for 7 years. Mostly been dabbing/vaping homemade BHO that entire time. Tobacco free for 12 years.

I was never a heavy smoker (half pack a day) but I still can't believe I ever smoked at all really.

And I laugh when I think about how bonghits were the gold standard for consumption for me for years.

Dab, vape, edibles, only please. Thanks.
Sorry to vent however I tried 2-smoke on the way home from high school!
Could not handle them?
Zigzag MARIJUANA joint’s of backyard COLAS were easier r 2-handle!
Vaporizer’s improved the CANNABIS consumption the level of NIRVANA!

Top Bottom