How many TRUE combustion-fuckers?

How many TRUE combustion-fuckers?

• Total voters

nickolas

I fucked combustion the day it fucked my lungs which was almost 20 years ago. I had to go through major surgery to fix the damage and still feel sore sometimes to this day got scars still as well. So I don’t smoke anything anymore for any reason.

purepotstill

It's eight months now since I've stopped combustion. After increasing my consumption, I'm in a new phase since I've got my on-demand convection vapes (P80 and TM). These devices are so powerful... I'm growing weed since this winter too, and my weed is really better and far stronger than dealer's stuff.

Adding these two facts, my consumption have decreased much more than I ever thought possible. I'm now vaping something like 0.1g/day, sometimes less. I only fill the bottom of a basket screen with weed, half a basket is a big hit, a full basket is just too much, especially before bedtime, it makes my heart bolting, and it's not a sensation I'm actually enjoying.

Was planning to grow twice a year, but once will be more than enough for my missus and I. She's still smoking though, she's a real tobacco-addict, but while I used to be the big weed consumer, she's now consuming more than me.

Top Bottom