Discontinued Hopper io

DCP

@DCP how's the AVB on your SS unit? I got an SS finally last week. This is my first hopper so wasnt sure what to expect and with the variability in unit performance from what I've read it's hard to determine what 'normal' functioning is. Anyway my AVB definitely isnt choc brown, more blond/brown when I dump it. I'm still experimenting with pack and how much or how little to load/tamp for optimal cloudage. So far cloud production is med to dense for me, though not as dense as I would like just yet. I usually take first hit native on 3.5 then throw on a J hook and bump to 4.5 ish and ride it out so thats why i was a little surprised my AVB wasnt darker running it at close to max temp.
I'd say the AVB is also not quite choc brown however it does crumble to dust when I unload it so I'd say it's spent. My clouds have been huge compared to my OG Hopper (and seems to hit nice on the first draw; I'm set to 3.5). I'm definitely getting the affects I want from what little load I have in the unit so (so far) I'm happy with it and prefer it to my OG Hopper).

DCP

I'm in the same category... and yes.. time will tell.
Interesting.. on the OG, I am still on that 1st battery, in spite of very regular use.
Same for the new Ti io, but that is still very recent.
I had bought 8 batteries originally (can't have enough) but I've definitely seen them hold a lot less of a charge now but I've ran them through the ground since 2015 so I expect that. I just bought 6 to replace them so I hope the updated battery last a good long time.

Coombs

So sorry to hear that too. My first OG has been flawless and my new SS io seems the same (but only time will tell).

Combs, curious as to what model you've had all the issues with? I have heard the titanium io's have issues (which is why I went with the SS which seemed to have better QC and consistency with the units).
Mine is the titanium. I would certainly be willing to take a stainless in exchange from them at this point if they were for sure better. Maybe I’ll open another case and ask to try that in a bit. Don’t really feel like thinking/dealing with it for a bit after how disappointing this has been.

DCP

Mine is the titanium. I would certainly be willing to take a stainless in exchange from them at this point if they were for sure better. Maybe I’ll open another case and ask to try that in a bit. Don’t really feel like thinking/dealing with it for a bit after how disappointing this has been.
I'm sure it's been frustrating as hell. Give it a shot and see if you can just trade in for the SS. The shame is that you need to be lucky to get a great unit (but once you are, it's worth it).

JCat

Accessory Maker
My titanium IO has been flawless. I've had it since the Summer, and it hasn't had any issues; I have 4 batteries, but I'm still using the 1st of the batch (which I have been using pre-IO since just before the last batch of GHB3's were produced--this is a mis-labelled one)

Every time I use my IO, it delivers, no issues like my OG, with insufficient power or flickering lights, seems to still get ~4 bowls per battery even after sitting unused for a month or two (as I'm primarily a rosin guy)

Trace

My titanium IO has been flawless. I've had it since the Summer, and it hasn't had any issues; I have 4 batteries, but I'm still using the 1st of the batch (which I have been using pre-IO since just before the last batch of GHB3's were produced--this is a mis-labelled one)

Every time I use my IO, it delivers, no issues like my OG, with insufficient power or flickering lights, seems to still get ~4 bowls per battery even after sitting unused for a month or two (as I'm primarily a rosin guy)
That's good to hear, relieving to hear about the titanium one as well. You use rosin with yours?

JCat

Accessory Maker
That's good to hear, relieving to hear about the titanium one as well. You use rosin with yours?
No, I use rosin in a glass banger :)

(Was just explaining why it sat unused for a month or two)

with all the prior batteries I had (GHB2’s) most would be dead if left unused for that long. The GHB3s seem to be a significant upgrade as far as reliability and shelf-life.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
No, I use rosin in a glass banger :)

(Was just explaining why it sat unused for a month or two)

with all the prior batteries I had (GHB2’s) most would be dead if left unused for that long. The GHB3s seem to be a significant upgrade as far as reliability and shelf-life.
Agree with the battery assessment - and the TI IO. If you leave HL batts unused for too long they tend to lose their capacity quickly. That’s been my experience with having their batts in several batches like @JCat Over the years. You may even notice differences in performance within a batch as I’ve had (I’ve had some clunker cells). The recent batts, late model GHB2s as it were and latest GHB3s seems to be fairly good and consistent. I’ve mostly used them with my IO and occasionally with my OG (which now plays second fiddle to my IO).

As for my IO too, flawless in 5+ months. A more powerful and consistent version of the OG and vapor is much better overall. It’s definitely my favorite vape for on-the-go anything and quite a bit at home too (but not my daily driver or favorite vape). Cheers. :peace:

Bnc1010

Hi, all.
Recently purchased a new TI IO, after owning a secondhand TI OG for close to two years, which has worked great apart from the usual having to click a few times to get it started and the back end heating up but all in all really great vape.
IO arrived on Saturday 12/02/21 ordered 29/12/20 as part of the discount deal. Unit was very clean no gunk but a few scratches on body.
So I wiped down, done a few burn offs and ready to go, also was due three batteries from the fire lot which I was told would be in with the order, they were not. first thing I notice is the flavour isn’t the same as the og as in not very terpy, but clouds and plenty of power, also notice a funny taste. Last night screen falls out and I can see solder / gunk on top of the lower screen, just over one of the screws and notice a bit of smoke / smoulder come out of my unit from the gunk. I have contacted hopper labs and they got back about the batteries and have now sent another email about the gunk. I noticed another couple of owners on here with the same issue as mine. I’m in the U.K. so sending units back and forward is a PITA. Guess what I’m saying is how long would I have been vaping on this gunk if my screen hadn’t falling out. Will update when hopper labs gets back in touch.

Last edited:

MoltenTiger

Hi, all.
Recently purchased a new TI IO, after owning a secondhand TI OG for close to two years, which has worked great apart from the usual having to click a few times to get it started and the back end heating up but all in all really great vape.
IO arrived on Saturday 12/02/21 ordered 29/12/20 as part of the discount deal. Unit was very clean no gunk but a few scratches on body.
So I wiped down, done a few burn offs and ready to go, also was due three batteries from the fire lot which I was told would be in with the order, they were not. first thing I notice is the flavour isn’t the same as the og as in not very terpy, but clouds and plenty of power, also notice a funny taste. Last night screen falls out and I can see solder / gunk on top of the lower screen, just over one of the screws and notice a bit of smoke / smoulder come out of my unit from the gunk. I have contacted hopper labs and they got back about the batteries and have now sent another email about the gunk. I noticed another couple of owners on here with the same issue as mine. I’m in the U.K. so sending units back and forward is a PITA. Guess what I’m saying is how long would I have been vaping on this gunk if my screen hadn’t falling out. Will update when hopper labs gets back in touch.
_20210217_002700.JPGCapture.PNG

Popped the screen off my SS io to take a look (first pic). Not entirely sure what's going on with the third larger circular thing. It doesn't look a lot like solder, and I suppose mine is as intended. The screen grab I got from @zatonic - that looks pretty bad. But at least it is better than my burnt edging on the top side from accidental combustion!

Nasty surprise. Hasn't happened again yet and was probably user error: using the device powered by mains in front of a cold fan with material that blocked airflow, my lungs were built for it, but not the plastic insulation of the hopper. A little uneasy about the pyrolysis but it seemed relatively unnoticeable _20210217_004304.JPG

Leaves a bit to be desired regarding a pure vapour path, but I haven't had any real issues.
Hot units do not have great flavour, cool units have amazing flavour and have seemed to hold up the best long term.
Nothing like a few hot ones to finish off the day though, just not that hot 🔥

I don't use my SS io on level 5 anymore. I can't easily differentiate SS io ABV and Sublimator ABV - so I am putting up with the unit despite wanting the MSDS on the insulation.
And it would be nice to see schematics to understand the heater.

They have mounted sensors on this lower chamber surface before, could the weird Solder spot/mess be housing a temp sensor?

Could the material under the screen (which is a damn good quality screen, best in the industry worth pointing out) be the laser sintered heater? Could the mess be missprints in the layering?

Whatever the case, they should really invest in some quality assurance already. They've been shipping anything and everything for too long and it's not confidence instilling. Their units are amazing, but it's amazing how this journey has changed yet stayed the same!

Hope they sort you out quick smart and with no cost as that's basically a doa product, or product recall...
Worth it for the clouds, can't imagine anything outpacing this SS io but all it can do is high temp rapid extraction. Lucky that's what I want, but the product experience is so all over the place I don't know what is meant to be normal with the io and the company has never made it clear.

Back when proofreading their website relaunch - I never heard back about much of anything, let alone all the inconsistencies with the temp spectrum the io is meant to offer.

_20210217_012132.JPG

Ti io - 170-220 at a guess. Good session device, decently potent excellent portable. Lives in my car with the GH Feeder, leather sleeve and magnetic charger. Pristine condition, totally consistent since received Jun 19 '20. Won't deplete material to complete satisfactory level, although it's close enough (tan ABV). Replaced back-end Sep 20.

SS io - 225-240 at a guess. The best one hitter, on par with the Sublimator weight for weight. I use these gadgets in hope that any of them do what this thing does. On another level. Received Jan 7 '21 scalding injury Jan 13 due to combustion, otherwise functioning consistently and madly. Lives on mains but is just as nuts via battery and is the go-to powerhouse portable. Basically unobtanium.

Not pictured, HT Ti Legacy - 130-205 at a guess. Consistent since the day I got it, trippy pen. Perfect for DMT, and with that it hit harder than I guess any bong hit I've ever had! Insane to get that power from it years down the track, when normally it's so mellow due to the medium max. heat and material. What a sensation. Also usable with a much wider range of plants due to the lower temp spectrum, damiana, passion flower, valerian root, mint, plus terpene profiles on another level from the quintessential 'erb. Sent out April 20 '18 received May 21st with a crazy high DPI engraving. Never ever swayed from performance, but it lacks the power hits to really give good classic bong hits. More like a usual vaporiser, which is fine, but you know, I do not care for it so much.

I also have a blue Ti legacy, Received from RMA Jan 2018. It arrived working with 235 max temp, but after a few months started running cool. Currently it can do about 215 with a bit of technique and it's on loan to someone who doesn't want to part with it, but will eventually get their fire unit back and a new io with it... sometime. And then I will trade mine for an SS io and lend out my scorcher to some smokers for conversion.

On top of all the hopper madness I also have other vapes, all of which have given me just as many issues over the years, but none of which I really care about because they're all replaceable. As long as I utilise aromatherapy it's worth it to it to have the best tool for the job at hand.
Very unfortunate and ridiculous that either my options, the hopper and the sublimator, are such quirky developments. Doesn't remove from the fact that it's worth enduring whatever bullshit for the gold mine that is 'beyond vaporisation'. Although that doesn't excuse the amount of bullshit surrounding it..

It's a funny thing, but I like it and what it does greatly. Without the hopper especially, I don't think I would have beaten combustion. It's extremely rare to be dealing with that these days! Without ultraportability, it's way too hard to find a 'normal' way to vape everywhere you go around everyone. It's a big deal! And such a pity it's barely offered by anyone! But once you have it, there's no looking back. I'm all in on the hopper io and enough people should be to rectify the muckarounds faced by the early adopters of this unparalleled functionality. It'd be nice if they could settle on a spectrum and keep everything tightly aligned, but failing that HL are the best bet to get even close, and beyond a plastic cup there's nothing else that interests me on the market, and even then, it's like, nope no way. Fair enough, but meh.
However for those without the treasure, there are ways and means to endure the wait for the real deal. Use the next best thing. Unfortunately that's a really tricky game with mundane prizes.

Last edited:

Bnc1010

View attachment 5931View attachment 5932

Popped the screen off my SS io to take a look (first pic). Not entirely sure what's going on with the third larger circular thing. It doesn't look a lot like solder, and I suppose mine is as intended. The screen grab I got from @zatonic - that looks pretty bad. But at least it is better than my burnt edging on the top side from accidental combustion!

Nasty surprise. Hasn't happened again yet and was probably user error: using the device powered by mains in front of a cold fan with material that blocked airflow, my lungs were built for it, but not the plastic insulation of the hopper. A little uneasy about the pyrolysis but it seemed relatively unnoticeable View attachment 5933

Leaves a bit to be desired regarding a pure vapour path, but I haven't had any real issues.
Hot units do not have great flavour, cool units have amazing flavour and have seemed to hold up the best long term.
Nothing like a few hot ones to finish off the day though, just not that hot 🔥

I don't use my SS io on level 5 anymore. I can't easily differentiate SS io ABV and Sublimator ABV - so I am putting up with the unit despite wanting the MSDS on the insulation.
And it would be nice to see schematics to understand the heater.

They have mounted sensors on this lower chamber surface before, could the weird Solder spot/mess be housing a temp sensor?

Could the material under the screen (which is a damn good quality screen, best in the industry worth pointing out) be the laser sintered heater? Could the mess be missprints in the layering?

Whatever the case, they should really invest in some quality assurance already. They've been shipping anything and everything for too long and it's not confidence instilling. Their units are amazing, but it's amazing how this journey has changed yet stayed the same!

Hope they sort you out quick smart and with no cost as that's basically a doa product, or product recall...
Worth it for the clouds, can't imagine anything outpacing this SS io but all it can do is high temp rapid extraction. Lucky that's what I want, but the product experience is so all over the place I don't know what is meant to be normal with the io and the company has never made it clear.

Back when proofreading their website relaunch - I never heard back about much of anything, let alone all the inconsistencies with the temp spectrum the io is meant to offer.

View attachment 5934

Ti io - 170-220 at a guess. Good session device, decently potent excellent portable. Lives in my car with the GH Feeder, leather sleeve and magnetic charger. Pristine condition, totally consistent since received Jun 19 '20. Won't deplete material to complete satisfactory level, although it's close enough (tan ABV). Replaced back-end Sep 20.

SS io - 225-240 at a guess. The best one hitter, on par with the Sublimator weight for weight. I use these gadgets in hope that any of them do what this thing does. On another level. Received Jan 7 '21 scalding injury Jan 13 due to combustion, otherwise functioning consistently and madly. Lives on mains but is just as nuts via battery and is the go-to powerhouse portable. Basically unobtanium.

Not pictured, HT Ti Legacy - 130-205 at a guess. Consistent since the day I got it, trippy pen. Perfect for DMT, and with that it hit harder than I guess any bong hit I've ever had! Insane to get that power from it years down the track, when normally it's so mellow due to the medium max. heat and material. What a sensation. Also usable with a much wider range of plants due to the lower temp spectrum, damiana, passion flower, valerian root, mint, plus terpene profiles on another level from the quintessential 'erb. Sent out April 20 '18 received May 21st with a crazy high DPI engraving. Never ever swayed from performance, but it lacks the power hits to really give good classic bong hits. More like a usual vaporiser, which is fine, but you know, I do not care for it so much.

I also have a blue Ti legacy, Received from RMA Jan 2018. It arrived working with 235 max temp, but after a few months started running cool. Currently it can do about 215 with a bit of technique and it's on loan to someone who doesn't want to part with it, but will eventually get their fire unit and a new io back ... sometime. And then I will trade mine for an SS io and lend out my scorcher to some smokers for conversion.

On top of all the hopper madness I also have other vapes, all of which have given me just as many issues over the years, but none of which I really care about because they're all replaceable. As long as I utilise aromatherapy it's worth it to it to have the best tool for the job at hand.
Very unfortunate and ridiculous that either my options, the hopper and the sublimator, are such quirky developments. Doesn't remove from the fact that it's worth enduring whatever bullshit for the gold mine that is 'beyond vaporisation'. Although that doesn't excuse the amount of bullshit surrounding it..

It's a funny thing, but I like it and what it does greatly. Without the hopper especially, I don't think I would have been beaten combustion. It's extremely rare to be dealing with that these days! Without ultraportability, it's way too hard to find a 'normal' way to vape everywhere you go around everyone. It's a big deal! And such a pity it's barely offered by anyone! But once you have it, there's no looking back. I'm all in on the hopper io and enough people should be to rectify the muckarounds faced by the early adopters of this unparalleled functionality. It'd be nice if they could settle on a spectrum and keep everything tightly aligned, but failing that they are the best bet to get even close, and beyond a plastic cup there's nothing else that interests me on the market, and even then, it's like, nope no way. Fair enough, but meh.
However for those without the treasure, there are ways and means to endure the wait for the real deal. Use the next best thing. Unfortunately that's a really tricky game with mundane prizes.
Hi, thanks for the reply. Hopper labs got back and said it’s the welding and no organic compound in that area, very happy with the prompt replies. Mine looks like the first picture in your post. Maybe a bit of debris that was giving off the smoulder. Will try again tonight and see how it goes. Yes definitely good having a full extraction too end the day. Will use og for tasty hits. hoppy vaping all.

MoltenTiger

Hi, thanks for the reply. Hopper labs got back and said it’s the welding and no organic compound in that area, very happy with the prompt replies. Mine looks like the first picture in your post. Maybe a bit of debris that was giving off the smoulder. Will try again tonight and see how it goes. Yes definitely good having a full extraction too end the day. Will use og for tasty hits. hoppy vaping all.
nice, I did clean mine up a little after I removed the screen and before the photo, and I did notice some fumes escaping when running it empty and exposed under bright light. It was quite clean considering the use it has had, and the scorching. But there was a bit of stuff caught under the screen. I'll probably take it out to clean it from now on as it's very simple.

Happy vaping! Sounds like the ultimate duo. You can always introduce terps to ultimate power by plugging both devices in at once too :tup:

cliffhanger1

View attachment 5931View attachment 5932

I recently checked my 5 devices to see if they had such stains and removed the sieve on all of them. Fortunately, it doesn't have one. But I also have some that look exactly like the first picture here of you MoltenTiger with the he third larger circular thing. But all of my devices work (at least very well and perfectly at the beginning) and that's why I wasn't worried and thought it is ok.

what does it mean now ? means it that HL say it is "normal" and you dont get a new unit ? :razz:

MoltenTiger

recently checked my 5 devices to see if they had such stains and removed the sieve on all of them. Fortunately, it doesn't have one. But I also have some that look exactly like the first picture here of you MoltenTiger with the he third larger circular thing. But all of my devices work (at least very well and perfectly at the beginning) and that's why I wasn't worried and thought it is ok.
I'm not at all familiar with the material in the chamber area of the device. It seems almost ceramic or something, and the insulation is some fancy polymer. Whatever it is and however it works, it is something quite impressive. Massive bellowing clouds were not on the menu for me back before 2016, and now the io is something to behold.

View attachment 5935

5 4 3 2 1 FAB

Ran the gauntlet, back to back one-hitters with a beaker

Borderline green out, recommend. I did this from temp 1 to 5 not even sure what the temps are supposed to be, but posting this now has given me the idea of doing the reverse. But it's a heavy hit, out of the park trip - and this is just "bush". It's dry season. Still packs a serious wallop and pretty impressed with the spectrum. Good flavour to 4, 5 is a bit OTT. As is the gauntlet :science:

cliffhanger1

I'm not at all familiar with the material in the chamber area of the device. It seems almost ceramic or something, and the insulation is some fancy polymer. Whatever it is and however it works, it is something quite impressive. Massive bellowing clouds were not on the menu for me back before 2016, and now the io is something to behold.

View attachment 5935

5 4 3 2 1 FAB

Ran the gauntlet, back to back one-hitters with a beaker

Borderline green out, recommend. I did this from temp 1 to 5 not even sure what the temps are supposed to be, but posting this now has given me the idea of doing the reverse. But it's a heavy hit, out of the park trip - and this is just "bush". It's dry season. Still packs a serious wallop and pretty impressed with the spectrum. Good flavour to 4, 5 is a bit OTT. As is the gauntlet :science:
For me, the hopper is also an engineering masterpiece on a vaporizer level.
i have a device that doesn't get as hot as before (maybe i can get it back to old strength by cleaning with air).
if at some point it should lose even more of its performance (but I don't use it momentarily but a different one) I might try to unscrew it with pliers. Vapviking explained how it works. thanks again for that;) there should be a picture of a disassembled hopper somewhere in the thread or in the OG thread

I am thinking about ordering 3 spare bodys in reserve. I'm about to do so, but not if HL does not replace these welding points with a new device at other users

cliffhanger1,
Reactions: Vitolo

Bnc1010

I recently checked my 5 devices to see if they had such stains and removed the sieve on all of them. Fortunately, it doesn't have one. But I also have some that look exactly like the first picture here of you MoltenTiger with the he third larger circular thing. But all of my devices work (at least very well and perfectly at the beginning) and that's why I wasn't worried and thought it is ok.

what does it mean now ? means it that HL say it is "normal" and you dont get a new uni
Do you think I should get a new unit. As it seems all the pictures and comments suggest this is the norm for screen.

nice, I did clean mine up a little after I removed the screen and before the photo, and I did notice some fumes escaping when running it empty and exposed under bright light. It was quite clean considering the use it has had, and the scorching. But there was a bit of stuff caught under the screen. I'll probably take it out to clean it from now on as it's very simple.

Happy vaping! Sounds like the ultimate duo. You can always introduce terps to ultimate power by plugging both devices in at once too :tup:
Used my IO last night. When I put my screen back in I only put it half way down and the flavour is better and clouds are still a plenty.
Yes two units seem to be a good duo. Will update how unit performs over the next week. Bad taste also gone, so fingers crossed all is good.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Some of us bought extra-fine tweezers to tighten the loose screen on the og mouthpiece. It works for yanking the chamber screen out, too. ;)
I’ve never tried taking the chamber screen out with my fine-point tweezers or had a reason to. It’s an indispensable tool for removing the frontend screen though. Luckily however I haven’t had to adjust or remove my IO’s frontend screen like I need to do with my OG unit. That screen has seen better days and tends to loosen itself over time. Not so with my IO thankfully. If the frontend screen is not tightened all the way it’s possible the frontend won’t tighten fully and flush - which grates my OCD with my Hoppers. I don’t like threaded gaps. :peace:

cliffhanger1

Do you think I should get a new unit. As it seems all the pictures and comments suggest this is the norm for screen.
if we mean the same for me it is not normal. i mean what you can see in MoltenTigers post number 2511

there is the first picture normal, but definitely not the picture number 2. that i wouldnt accept !

there must be getting not a complete new unit, but a new spare body or i want to get money back if i had so a unit ;)

MoltenTiger

do you use your hopper with the maxvapor kit despite the fact that it destroyed your first backend due to too much heat? do you use it with 18650 or with ac adapter? does it work without complications?
Yep definitely - I love using it, it's the best accessory ever, I haven't had any issues with it plugged into mains, just with the 18650 sled. I can't be sure what the problem was, but it was either with the sled itself or the back-end (which was replaced - initially it was always very hard to turn the dial and displayed a few weird power on/off issues, and it had popped apart twice in its short lifespan).

I haven't used the sled after the incident, which I guess melted the plastic in the back-end causing it to jam the mechanism. Mostly as a precaution I avoided its use since, but also, and as I always expected, you're better off with a good GHB than an 18650 for portable use.

The 18650 size is one thing, but the actual efficiency is seemingly worse too. You do get more chambers per charge, I don't know how many but it varied between several cells due to varied age and model discrepancy. It was obviously more chambers per charge cycle, but the charge cycle was much greater the bigger the cell capacity. I found that ultimately to be too annoying to contend with often, I have the 3 GHBs/XTAR MC2/Power Bank combo down pat, it works a treat. With any battery, I think you can also tell the power fades the longer it's used, and it's just not worth it to have a tethered external power source unless it is actually giving 4.2V constantly. The cable at the end of the day is a pain in the back-end. It's amazing using the hopper without it, it's so small and free.
I was hoping to build a USB-C solution, but I'd need a different transformer inline to get enough power from the USB-C cable. (20V 5A, should be possible one day), though once I received the 18650 sled I decided that was good enough for emergency portable usage, but that portable use is best with just the hopper itself.

Used my IO last night. When I put my screen back in I only put it half way down and the flavour is better and clouds are still a plenty.
Yes two units seem to be a good duo. Will update how unit performs over the next week. Bad taste also gone, so fingers crossed all is good.

Hey that's cool, I was thinking of doing that, but because I've got a warped burnt top gasket, the screen was a bit of a misfit to deal with. So it ended up at the bottom and I left it at that.

I'm nice and baked and it's all from this hopper and flower. Has anyone tried mixing CBD flower with their ordinary stash? I've just got back into doing it, and it's a pretty good time! Dr. Ganja CBD flower is awesome in the hopper. I'll have to try the mid-stack screen technique sometime soon to try and get the terps streaming better...

How in the world are you guys hooking that little sucker out of there? I want to see if there is gunk built up in a Hopper that used to run fine but feels restricted and cooler.

I used a Titanium pick (paper-clip style), and it was remarkably easy. I remember having a bit of difficulty with the tweezers, though it's pretty self explanatory and simple enough. I find levering the screen with a fine strong pick was far easier than the similar method I would up using with fine tweezers. The narrower body worked a dream, and the tool was perfect for the clean up job too.
It's one of those surprise $7 or so store add ons that can probably be found in bulk for near nothing more, and now I know, I am keen to stock up with a bunch for all sorts of pick work. The Ti seems to deal with resin better than expected.

cliffhanger1

today I wanted to order or pay for my 3 spare bodys. I wrote with HL that I only order if I get a replacement at their expense, should I have a defect such as that some unit has a fault on the under screen with a spot weld. I didn't get a correct answer unless it shouldn't have a defect he said. shouldnt dont helps me ;)

so for now the risk is me to high to get an defective unit like many others here. if it comes so there are many shipping costs to europe

they have to know theirself what they are doing and what they want ;) (my english is not the best)

Last edited:
Top Bottom