Herborizer corner

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
Okay so still waiting for the bowl it should have come with, but since I figured with glass it'd make sense to have a spare I ordered one from verdampftnochmal. Got the herbo dialled in now. I can't believe how next level good it is. The flavour is insane. It reminds me of some of the best hits you can get out of a lotus, but way more consistent across hits and just so damn smooth and steady every hit. Like I have a lot of tasty vapes but this is just crazy.

m0hse

hi, i am wondering about this brnd. even i enjoy the xl system.

can someone explain me., why there are no ne supplies on the digi system?
soldout everywhere? where is that, with such a great produkt?
someone with clue around. or the just the right search query?!

thanks alot

m0hse,

Ralph

hi, i am wondering about this brnd. even i enjoy the xl system.

can someone explain me., why there are no ne supplies on the digi system?
soldout everywhere? where is that, with such a great produkt?
someone with clue around. or the just the right search query?!

thanks alot

There is a supply chain issue with just about every product made outside of the USA. It's with every industry and shipping is a logistics nightmare!!!!!!!!

Ralph,
Reactions: m0hse

dallasxus

Okay so still waiting for the bowl it should have come with, but since I figured with glass it'd make sense to have a spare I ordered one from verdampftnochmal. Got the herbo dialled in now. I can't believe how next level good it is. The flavour is insane. It reminds me of some of the best hits you can get out of a lotus, but way more consistent across hits and just so damn smooth and steady every hit. Like I have a lot of tasty vapes but this is just crazy.
Sounds like a must have vape for people who want the best flavor possible :D

dallasxus,

sunyata

Accessory Maker
Crazy is right. I find myself asking where the heck all the vapor comes from. Even pulling on fully browned material gives me clouds and tastes. Love love looooooove my Herbos!
Dude how do I get the hits I get but the bowl just keeps going? This is witch magic. Like I've got it at 7 and I get really nice full hits, one after the other, but stuff never get scorchy or overly toasty. The weed just gently fades into being spent. But despite many hits being in there it's still wicked potent. I just had two drags of a wake n bake bowl and am smackerooned already. And oh my god the flavour. So fresh so clean.

nIBt-LS-OEef1pjz2nTPPYkBwpc51x0scKxQiodTyUw.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenBud

Dude how do I get the hits I get but the bowl just keeps going? This is witch magic. Like I've got it at 7 and I get really nice full hits, one after the other, but stuff never get scorchy or overly toasty. The weed just gently fades into being spent. But despite many hits being in there it's still wicked potent. I just had two drags of a wake n bake bowl and am smackerooned already. And oh my god the flavour. So fresh so clean.

hotter than the sun
WOW!

DeezVaprz

Love the handle, very nice! Can't believe you're running it at 7! I run mine at 5-5.5 max and the vapor gets so thick I'm scared of combusting! Sometimes I just dump the AVB even when it's still giving me vapor because I don't want it to flash over. Such a great device.

Going to echo what has been said in the past by @Alexis (I believe). The bowl itself is indeed part of the whole vaporizer. There is so much residual heat the bowl retains that I've been able to pull the injector off and still get some vapor. Makes it a little tricky with handling everything, but IMO it's a small price to pay for the magic that is the Herborizer.

sunyata

Accessory Maker
Love the handle, very nice! Can't believe you're running it at 7! I run mine at 5-5.5 max and the vapor gets so thick I'm scared of combusting! Sometimes I just dump the AVB even when it's still giving me vapor because I don't want it to flash over. Such a great device.

Going to echo what has been said in the past by @Alexis (I believe). The bowl itself is indeed part of the whole vaporizer. There is so much residual heat the bowl retains that I've been able to pull the injector off and still get some vapor. Makes it a little tricky with handling everything, but IMO it's a small price to pay for the magic that is the Herborizer.
Hmmmm I'm wondering whether my wood handle absorbs some of the heat... I've been pushing past 7, not anywhere near combustion. Oh also I'm using a splitter so maybe I lose some voltage that way.

Alexis

Hi. Yes I'll support that, it's a configuration, alignment.

I commented how using the Elev8r bowl by accident one time, instant combustion before taking in a draw, alarming me to my error.

On a lowish temp too.

I recognised then that the Herborizer bowls are engineered to provide optimal vapor production without combusting.

Sebastien put years of imagination and work into the dynamics.

That said, I imagine the Ti could be dialled in to work with alternate bowls, with tweaks maybe.

But the other truth is that despite some criticisms of the Ti bowls, other vaporizer manufacturers actually recommend the Ti bowls, to use with THEIR devices as they actually function supremely well.

It's underrated I think, the Ti bowl.

Alexis,

sunyata

Accessory Maker
Just did a bowl in one hit. Almost thought for a sec I'd combust. Amazingly nice bowl, much more toasty but still great flavour. Fun to see what the upper edge is. I think I'll try some temp stepping next, start low finish high. So qq:

How long does the heat change in response to dial changes take when it's running? Say a 6 to a 6.5 for example

sunyata,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Alexis

Just did a bowl in one hit. Almost thought for a sec I'd combust. Amazingly nice bowl, much more toasty but still great flavour. Fun to see what the upper edge is. I think I'll try some temp stepping next, start low finish high. So qq:

How long does the heat change in response to dial changes take when it's running? Say a 6 to a 6.5 for example
That's an unknown exact with analogue.

I imagine it's pretty fast, once initially heated.

I can't imagine it takes a whole 60 seconds for half a dial.

Although thinking now. DigiTi set at 335. Up it to 350.

It might actually take one minute? I'd need to verify that.

Try hitting it at exact time lengths. 1 minute. Increase by 15 seconds, play around and you should be able to intuit how long is needed to rise.

Alexis,
Reactions: sunyata

passenger

is this thing on?
Temp stepping 15C with the DigiTi from 350 to 365 took 75 seconds. The temperature controller takes the step very exact and won't overshoot. The analogue will just receive more Voltage and ramp up temp - i think it will reach it faster but easily overshoots

Alexis

Temp stepping 15C with the DigiTi from 350 to 365 took 75 seconds. The temperature controller takes the step very exact and won't overshoot. The analogue will just receive more Voltage and ramp up temp - i think it will reach it faster but easily overshoots
Yes it's a steady, capable workhorse that runs to clockwork, and clocks literally never try to hurry.

The analogue may enable a quicker rise ironically, it has been suggested there is a functional difference, one member insisted his analog had more power than his Digital, which is very accurate, but I questioned this on account of the 72 W power, and more reactive thermocouple.

It could respond differently time and mechanism wise to an adjustment though for all we know.

Alexis,

smeg_it

Ordered an Herborizer. I don't know if you guys are aware, but it's a really good time, exchange rate wise, for those in the states. I don't know if I need an Herborizer, but I've watched Troy and Jerry and course, the more I watch, the more I want ;). (this purchase, I'll blame more on Jerry :))

I really kinda bungled my ordering. First the darn cc, not only did the code via txt, but then, on top, sent a "is this valid" txt, after the transaction, on the site had already failed. I was able to repeat and get the bubbler pack. Later, I made another order for the Sherlock body, extra screens, and o-rings. I asked in the notes and Sebastien was kind enough to refund me some shipping. Course, after all that, I realized I didn't think to order the stand, but I've read that you can use the Sherlock. I'll try that for now

I've really enjoyed the hotrod, it's been the absolute best for me, so far. I have a mighty, but I haven't used it much, I was using dynavap, then the stickybrick OG, before the hotrod. (this isn't a comment on what's better, but just my usage). I'm looking forward to the Herborizer!

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
Ordered an Herborizer. I don't know if you guys are aware, but it's a really good time, exchange rate wise, for those in the states. I don't know if I need an Herborizer, but I've watched Troy and Jerry and course, the more I watch, the more I want ;). (this purchase, I'll blame more on Jerry :))

I really kinda bungled my ordering. First the darn cc, not only did the code via txt, but then, on top, sent a "is this valid" txt, after the transaction, on the site had already failed. I was able to repeat and get the bubbler pack. Later, I made another order for the Sherlock body, extra screens, and o-rings. I asked in the notes and Sebastien was kind enough to refund me some shipping. Course, after all that, I realized I didn't think to order the stand, but I've read that you can use the Sherlock. I'll try that for now

I've really enjoyed the hotrod, it's been the absolute best for me, so far. I have a mighty, but I haven't used it much, I was using dynavap, then the stickybrick OG, before the hotrod. (this isn't a comment on what's better, but just my usage). I'm looking forward to the Herborizer!
Jerry got me too...that sly bastard!

HotRod was on my list, looking forward to hearing your comparison. I'd imagine HotRod is more of a nuker, and while the herborizer produces clouds bigger than any vape I've ever had, the flavor and preservation of the material is incredible. Hopefully the HotRod can find a place next to that and offers it's own style, I'm sure you can really huff that thing!

I got a stand from VGoodiez depending on where you're at. I went for the cheapest they had and no issues.

From the first draw, I knew the Herborizer was going to be my favorite vape. Months later, I can confidently say it's the best vape I've ever used. I haven't used a lot of the greats, but of the ones I have used, this Herbo takes the cake.

So many ways to use it too. I'm obsessed with the m2m / f2f microdose technique.

It's just such a killer vape and so enjoyable to use.

420 Volski

We developed and implemented our ideas in smoking
Manufacturer

crafty :clap:🔥🔥🔥

420 Volski,

aliexpressvaper

Closed airpath.. what for?
I've found that if I really want to hit the Herbo and heat it up to 6-6.5 then it's killing my throat. I'm using a water pipe adapter but it still goes hard on my lungs. Do you guys have any tips on what should I change? Maybe add more water to the pipe or etc.

aliexpressvaper,

Suki

I've found that if I really want to hit the Herbo and heat it up to 6-6.5 then it's killing my throat. I'm using a water pipe adapter but it still goes hard on my lungs. Do you guys have any tips on what should I change? Maybe add more water to the pipe or etc.
I'm hitting my herbo at 6.5 with slow inhale and 1mn preheat, my avb is very dark but I don't find the vapor harsh. Maybe try a bigger water piece? (I'm using the herborizer sphere, it has 1L of volume)

Otherwise maybe it's your material that has been poorly dried / cured? Maybe try a different strain / source?

420 Volski

We developed and implemented our ideas in smoking
Manufacturer
maybe it would be more rational to change the heating element:)

420 Volski,

aliexpressvaper

Closed airpath.. what for?
maybe it would be more rational to change the heating element:)
You mean turn it down a little?

Also does anyone know how to get rid of this brown circle of death? I tried soaking it in acetone for 24h and then scrubbing it but to no avail. Am I just doomed to live with it?
IMG-20220330-110537.jpg

aliexpressvaper,
Top Bottom