Herborizer corner

Suki

You mean turn it down a little?

Also does anyone know how to get rid of this brown circle of death? I tried soaking it in acetone for 24h and then scrubbing it but to no avail. Am I just doomed to live with it?
IMG-20220330-110537.jpg
For this I use the green side of a sponge, you can also use some small metal wires (not sure of the English name sorry) it works best if you soak the bowl in very hot water first
Edit: the name is scourer thx @Hippie :p

Concerned Mother

@aliexpressvaper PBW was formulated to tackle burnt material and is said to work well. It is a active oxygen formula so hydrogen peroxode might work too. I believe that it’ll take the print off though, so keep it on the inside. You could probably also brush it off with tooth paste but it’ll take a bit of work and, I’m guessing here, that the abrasive agent may leave microscopic scratches where residue and bacteria can sit later on. I’ve brushed off a similar resin stain once before so it’s doable.

Edit: I did’nt notice that the issue was solved already lol

420 Volski

We developed and implemented our ideas in smoking
Manufacturer
You mean turn it down a little?

Also does anyone know how to get rid of this brown circle of death? I tried soaking it in acetone for 24h and then scrubbing it but to no avail. Am I just doomed to live with it?
IMG-20220330-110537.jpg
yep, you could try that :) or try another one

for your 'circle of death' (lol) did you try ethyl?

420 Volski,

Kozo

Hey all,
I bought the herborizer in januar, and im in love with this powerfull dampfmaschine. Got a month ago also the microbowl- the original glassscreen didnt do the job and since then im in trying allkinds of screens without any success. Today i was using my wolkenkraft äris(since long time didnt touch it alltough it is also quiet an amazing vaprozer to my opinien) and got an idee to have a look if the cover of the dosing capsule somehow feeting the microdosebowl. And bingo!! It feeting quit perfect to my opinian...! Great taste, u can stir the bowl, and no single matriel falling down!:)

_Q_

Hey gals/guys,
I'm a happy owner of an analog Ti since 3 months. After some 8 years with an Arizer Air, what a change :love: !

I'm using it with some shitty glass I already had.
But now i'd like to up my glass game a bit, so questions for herborizer's glass owners :
  1. can someone tell me if the steel base of the Sherlock is identical to the steel base of the Ti injector stand ?
  2. on the official website : for the Tube, Sphere and Bubbler, the airflow is respectively described as "large", "medium" and "soft". Could someone could try to express how much restricted is the airflow with the bubbler. I prefer it's aesthetics but I also prefer large airflow :lol:
Thank you and have a nice vaping day.

_Q_,

passenger

is this thing on?
1. Yes it is
2. Consider maybe other glass as well. No complaints against the Herborizer glass though.

passenger,
Reactions: _Q_

_Q_

1. Yes it is
2. Consider maybe other glass as well. No complaints against the Herborizer glass though.
Thank you for your input.

I have contemplated quite a long time the offer.
But i'm looking for a simple bong that do not look like a bong.
I also want to support "local" (being french) businesses.

In conclusion, i'm just trying to choose between the sphere and the bubbler :D

Suki

Thank you for your input.

I have contemplated quite a long time the offer.
But i'm looking for a simple bong that do not look like a bong.
I also want to support "local" (being french) businesses.

In conclusion, i'm just trying to choose between the sphere and the bubbler :D
Hey man I have the herbo Ti and the sphere, if you want open airflow get the sphere, it's more restricted on the bubbler

_Q_

Hey man I have the herbo Ti and the sphere, if you want open airflow get the sphere, it's more restricted on the bubbler
The Sphere is really nice and somewhat unique. Thin glass though.
It's relative, it's much thicker than the mega globe for exemple
I've almost completely read this thread, so I know about the relative thin wall.
Not an issue for me.

Well you guys sold me the Sphere
I'll grab it for 420 probably.

Thanks !

Suki

I've almost completely read this thread, so I know about the relative thin wall.
Not an issue for me.

Well you guys sold me the Sphere
I'll grab it for 420 probably.

Thanks !

So it seems there are two models of the sphere, one has 500ml of volume with a thickness of 2.5mm and the other one 1000ml of volume and 3.5mm of thickness (you can find both models on verdampftnochmal, I believe only the large one is being sold from France but you should double check that)

I personally have the 1L one and it's been my daily driver for almost a year now

showman

where do you guys get the Digital herborizer right now? having trouble finding it available anywhere online and the main site says they are on currently on holiday

showman,

showman

Any (other) European sites you know that have it? I actually had checked LCV myself but it doesn't appear to be in stock.

As far as Digital vs Analog, I'm just not interested in getting an analog temperature controller when a digital one is available on an expensive vape. Obviously worth is highly subjective and dependent on individual factors, but i'm reasonably certain digital temperature control is faster and more accurate than analog.

Last edited:

Texus

Fair enough. I'll take in stock now and 200 Euros personally. I've also upgraded the Ti PSU to a ATM from REFC, which allows for precise voltage control and multiple pre-sets. But I've never once thought "you know I wish i'd upgraded to the digital PID units" because I felt Ti heated up too slow or would be more accurate or any other reason.

And as I've said elsewhere, I LOVE being able to just easily unplug the Herbo handle from the power cord. Makes it more easily portable, but more importantly, no cord to get caught on anything when not heating and in use (hyperactive doggo in the house...).

When you do pull the trigger, I recommend stocking up on injector glass too. NIce to have a backup if accidents happen, and then you aren't eating more shipping costs if you do a separate order.

Happy hunting.

buckhakeesah

Fair enough. I'll take in stock now and 200 Euros personally. I've also upgraded the Ti PSU to a ATM from REFC, which allows for precise voltage control and multiple pre-sets. But I've never once thought "you know I wish i'd upgraded to the digital PID units" because I felt Ti heated up too slow or would be more accurate or any other reason.

And as I've said elsewhere, I LOVE being able to just easily unplug the Herbo handle from the power cord. Makes it more easily portable, but more importantly, no cord to get caught on anything when not heating and in use (hyperactive doggo in the house...).

When you do pull the trigger, I recommend stocking up on injector glass too. NIce to have a backup if accidents happen, and then you aren't eating more shipping costs if you do a separate order.

Happy hunting.
Oh for real it works well with the atm? I’ve been wanting to try but worried about messing anything up and ruining my precious. You’ll have to show me the way @Texus

buckhakeesah,
Reactions: dimmusp

Texus

Oh for real it works well with the atm? I’ve been wanting to try but worried about messing anything up and ruining my precious. You’ll have to show me the way @Texus
ATM is great replacement and upgrade from that sort of dial PSU and the type used by the VapBong, Halo, Atlas and many more. Keep the voltage in the range of original PSU and you should be fine.

dimmusp

ATM is great replacement and upgrade from that sort of dial PSU and the type used by the VapBong, Halo, Atlas and many more. Keep the voltage in the range of original PSU and you should be fine.
Pics or it didn't happen! :)

dimmusp,
Top Bottom