Discontinued Haze Square

Andorinter

Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed. Warning point issued.
I don’t see why they would be active. What’s the point? Please tell me you guys arent seeking an apology of some sort.
They kind of owe us something. Didn't they basically disappear? It's unprofessional and ridiculous. You got dicked in the butt by haze yet continue to defend them. You constantly say how great your hits are, while low-key buttering Haze up.

They're a dishonest company which maybe had a few good employees. That's it. We all got dicked by Haze, and that's nothing to be happy about.

It really annoys me when you defend Haze

Petunia Vanish

I don’t see why they would be active. What’s the point? Please tell me you guys arent seeking an apology of some sort.
I was wondering if anyone received any private messages from them because I see they were on today.

"Haze Vaporizers was last seen:

Today at 10:07 AM"

P.s. I would only expect an apology if they where truly sorry, otherwise I do not expect it from anyone who's not sorry.

johnnyCanuck

If you guys are hoping for any apologies or any sort of explanation from Haze, forget about it. If there's any chance of legal action being taking against Haze or it's former employees, I don't think it'd be wise for any of them to say anything to anyone here.

Just have to let it go. I'm guessing there's probably no $s or alternative solutions left to squeeze out of these guys anyway.

Petunia Vanish

If you guys are hoping for any apologies or any sort of explanation from Haze, forget about it. If there's any chance of legal action being taking against Haze or it's former employees, I don't think it'd be wise for any of them to say anything to anyone here.

Just have to let it go. I'm guessing there's probably no $s or alternative solutions left to squeeze out of these guys anyway.
I was wondering if they were going out of business and on their last leg before the release of the square and that was the final nail in the coffin or if they're even working on things like the spacers or if that was all a gimmick as well

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
FC Community,

After a decade of active operation in vaping industry, we had to make the hard decision to shut down the business and I understand the disappointment that it had caused. The timeline between the decision and stopping the operation was not planned ahead of time as we thought that we could survive financially to keep the doors open based on several promises which did not come to life. In summary, we could not pursue this business any longer and it had to happen fast due to the circumstances of the partners of Haze.

I see that numerous rumors are flying around how we collected money and never shipped products or how there is legal action against us through merchant banks etc. etc.

This is not true. We have shipped every item that we collected money for. The merchant processor bank also has a substantial amount of reserves which they collected from us throughout the years so there would be no logical reason for any financial institution to come after us. Yet, I see that the same person is trying really hard to spread rumors and rally people against us to open charge backs. I will not respond to this. As Haze, we paid every vendor, every factory, every individual that we owe a penny.

My intention for this final post on FC is to thank a handful of people who truly have supported us through out all these years. I wish that we could stay in business for many more years but political, financial and international circumstances made it impossible for us to keep going. We ran into disagreements with our overseas factory in China, raw material prices were increased dramatically on us for most parts from China. We tried switching factories which caused QC issues beyond our control and I can count many other reasons that led us to this at the end but we have been operating the entire Haze business with only 5 people only two of them being employees for the entire 2018. There are many people here who have met us in person or even worked for our company who can verify this for anybody who doubt it.

5 people worked day and night to ship every product, respond to every customer, service every need for the whole year. The same 5 people had to shut down the business in a very short period of time. So I am sorry to post this today.

What I am sad about is this: Years ago, we started this to make a real difference in portable vape market. We always thought that this community was mostly enthusiasts. We have been proud of being part of this community. At our good days, I personally sent out 800 hand written Christmas cards to our customers, to community members. At our good days, we paid living expenses of a member whom we never met in person who was in need. We paid thousands towards legal expenses of a member who got himself in trouble with law which we believed that it was not fair to him. We created programs who have helped thousands of veterans and low income patients. Most of these programs, we donated free units and accessories and tried our best to help the community.

Most customers raved about Haze customer service for a very long time because we always took the hit, no matter what the circumstance was. We stood behind our products and tried our best to make it right by every member, every customer.

We just come to a point that we could not afford anymore.

It is sad to see that all those members are so quite against all these rumors being spread, hate against Haze is being spread. I see that people whom received 2-3 free replacements from us, service from us and who have been using the product for the whole year, is proudly posting how they are trying to dispute the charges today.

Unfortunately, this is how small start ups are being supported in our country and this is how we are now being treated. I really thought that we built solid relationships. Really thought that we made some difference over the last 10 years and except for the last 12 months of struggle, I really did not think that we let anyone down.

I am pretty sure that nobody gives a damn to what I just typed up here and this will be my last public post on any platform and in this industry.

ginolicious

There you go haters. You got your apology.

I still stand by what I said. To sum it up once again. Vape hit when it did. And was unreal. It was an unfinished product. And I wish I could still get the upgrade of v2. Would have been more complete. Haze owes nothing to no body. They want belly up. They tried. The end.

Petunia Vanish

FC Community,

After a decade of active operation in vaping industry, we had to make the hard decision to shut down the business and I understand the disappointment that it had caused. The timeline between the decision and stopping the operation was not planned ahead of time as we thought that we could survive financially to keep the doors open based on several promises which did not come to life. In summary, we could not pursue this business any longer and it had to happen fast due to the circumstances of the partners of Haze.

I see that numerous rumors are flying around how we collected money and never shipped products or how there is legal action against us through merchant banks etc. etc.

This is not true. We have shipped every item that we collected money for. The merchant processor bank also has a substantial amount of reserves which they collected from us throughout the years so there would be no logical reason for any financial institution to come after us. Yet, I see that the same person is trying really hard to spread rumors and rally people against us to open charge backs. I will not respond to this. As Haze, we paid every vendor, every factory, every individual that we owe a penny.

My intention for this final post on FC is to thank a handful of people who truly have supported us through out all these years. I wish that we could stay in business for many more years but political, financial and international circumstances made it impossible for us to keep going. We ran into disagreements with our overseas factory in China, raw material prices were increased dramatically on us for most parts from China. We tried switching factories which caused QC issues beyond our control and I can count many other reasons that led us to this at the end but we have been operating the entire Haze business with only 5 people only two of them being employees for the entire 2018. There are many people here who have met us in person or even worked for our company who can verify this for anybody who doubt it.

5 people worked day and night to ship every product, respond to every customer, service every need for the whole year. The same 5 people had to shut down the business in a very short period of time. So I am sorry to post this today.

What I am sad about is this: Years ago, we started this to make a real difference in portable vape market. We always thought that this community was mostly enthusiasts. We have been proud of being part of this community. At our good days, I personally sent out 800 hand written Christmas cards to our customers, to community members. At our good days, we paid living expenses of a member whom we never met in person who was in need. We paid thousands towards legal expenses of a member who got himself in trouble with law which we believed that it was not fair to him. We created programs who have helped thousands of veterans and low income patients. Most of these programs, we donated free units and accessories and tried our best to help the community.

Most customers raved about Haze customer service for a very long time because we always took the hit, no matter what the circumstance was. We stood behind our products and tried our best to make it right by every member, every customer.

It is sad to see that all those members are so quite against all these rumors being spread, hate against Haze is being spread. I see that people whom received 2-3 free replacements from us, service from us and who have been using the product for the whole year, is proudly posting how they are trying to dispute the charges today.

Unfortunately, this is how small start ups are being supported in our country and this is how we are now being treated. I really thought that we built solid relationships. Really thought that we made some difference over the last 10 years and except for the last 12 months of struggle, I really did not think that we let anyone down.

I am pretty sure that nobody gives a damn to what I just typed up here and this will be my last public post on any platform and in this industry.
"sent out 800 hand written Christmas cards to ourcustomers, to community members."

I got a xmas card with our OG haze dual. That little gesture gave me trust and i vowed to buy the next model vape you made. ::insert square pro::

It was an unfinished product..
As you said it was an unfinished product... Then do you think it should have hit the market?

Last edited by a moderator:

Djsleepy

I see that people whom received 2-3 free replacements from us, service from us and who have been using the product for the whole year, is proudly posting how they are trying to dispute the charges today.

Huh....well I fall into that category....and yes I am seeking some money back.....I've spent over $600 on the square and right now I have two dead units(tons of accessories) from the same problem as two of the units you replaced for free.....I still stayed by your side and kept buying up until the 28 th....and you crap on me and leave .....then call me out on forum almost by name....FORGET YOU and your COMPANY! We deserved better than this.....all of us....

ginolicious

"sent out 800 hand written Christmas cards to ourcustomers, to community members."

I got a xmas card with our OG haze dual. That little gesture gave me trust and i vowed to buy the next model vape you made. ::insert square pro::

As you said it was an unfinished product... Then do you think it should have hit the market?

No. I think more testing should have gone into it. But I’m a nobody. I don’t know shit.

All I know is their dual V3 was well thought out. Just sucks about not being able to get batteries for it.

I stood by haze and still do. The square not so much. It’s good but not consistent. Not like the Dual.

ginolicious,
Reactions: stark1

Brewervapesalot

They kind of owe us something. Didn't they basically disappear? It's unprofessional and ridiculous. You got dicked in the butt by haze yet continue to defend them. You constantly say how great your hits are, while low-key buttering Haze up.

They're a dishonest company which maybe had a few good employees. That's it. We all got dicked by Haze, and that's nothing to be happy about.

It really annoys me when you defend Haze

I'm not in your shoes, granted, but a company going out of business is harder on the owners than any customer. A customer has a couple-three hundred dollars invested in a single device, maybe two. The owners, on the other hand, have lost everything they have invested in the company; all of which is likely being sold for pennies on the dollar. Not to mention, all of the lost time, work, hopes, and time away from family.

Personally, I feel for Haze's owners and employees. A year or two ago they most likely had high hopes.

Saying they owe anyone anything when they lost more than anyone else does not make sense.

Djsleepy

I'm not in your shoes, granted, but a company going out of business is harder on the owners than any customer. A customer has a couple-three hundred dollars invested in a single device, maybe two. The owners, on the other hand, have lost everything they have invested in the company; all of which is likely being sold for pennies on the dollar. Not to mention, all of the lost time, work, hopes, and time away from family.

Personally, I feel for Haze's owners and employees. A year or two ago they most likely had high hopes.

Saying they owe anyone anything when they lost more than anyone else does not make sense.

Yea but when people use a product medically and then they have two units that don't work....can't get service/warranty....it's bad business imo.....they knew their product had issues and still put it out to market hoping to fix it down the road.... And its.really not fair for you to decide for others what makes sense or not.....their a business...this is part of being a business .....own up to your faults and don't blame customers for trying to recoup what THEY lost.

django7

I hold no ill-will toward Haze or any of their ex-employees.

The Haze Dual was my daily vape for years, and totally changed my attitude and understanding of vaping cannabis. It changed my life quite literally, and for the better.

The Square was an interesting device, innovative like the Dual before it. I learned all about convection from it :) It's a shame that it wasn't successful enough to keep the company afloat, but being an independent company in a new (and increasingly crowded) field is a tough thing to succeed at.

So, for the record, to all the former Haze folks, thanks. Thanks for the great service, and the great ideas. I'm sorry you didn't survive in the end, but you did a lot of good while you were there.

Good luck, to all of you.

Petunia Vanish

I wish @Haze Vaporizers all the best in their future endeavors. The V3 was a fuckin beast that got me wrecked, I was waiting for the square to be worked out before I dove in. Scott was awesome, but he left. I just hope that everyone that worked haze has gained something from the experience and have a happy future. It’s a new beginning :peace:
Who's Scott? Why'd he leave?

Petunia Vanish,
Reactions: KidFated.

caseball2051

Scott was the rep for Haze on FC a few yrs ago.

Planning to use my square tonight while I watch a movie for a class.

I've got 8 coils left, I'm lucky I was able to stock up when news of Haze demise first dropped.

Are we stuck after we run out of coils?

Are they reproducible in any capacity?

caseball2051,
Reactions: Other Side

MonkeyTime

Scott was the rep for Haze on FC a few yrs ago.

Planning to use my square tonight while I watch a movie for a class.

I've got 8 coils left, I'm lucky I was able to stock up when news of Haze demise first dropped.

And here I was feeling you were lucky because your Square worked :razz:

KLo

No Ember
FC Community,

Huge props, Haze, for your reply. Sorry to see you go in such haste yet completely understand your need to dissolve. Valued your commitment to the Square and its customers. Top notch. Wish you well in future endeavors. If you have a change of heart or flash of inspiration please let us know. You still have supporters here. The Square is one of the most well thought out devices - it's unique design, quick charge capability, ease of cleaning, breakdown of replaceable components, and so much more. Hell, even the loading tool is a representation of form, function. Take care and be well :rockon:

Yeah, ditto that.. Also, anyone know an oem for the battery?

KLo,
Reactions: stark1

caseball2051

Huge props, Haze, for your reply. Sorry to see you go in such haste yet completely understand your need to dissolve. Valued your commitment to the Square and its customers. Top notch. Wish you well in future endeavors. If you have a change of heart or flash of inspiration please let us know. You still have supporters here. The Square is one of the most well thought out devices - it's unique design, quick charge capability, ease of cleaning, breakdown of replaceable components, and so much more. Hell, even the loading tool is a representation of form, function. Take care and be well :rockon:

Yeah, ditto that.. Also, anyone know an oem for the battery?

Don't know that kind of battery is used but I bought one from Puff it up last week and they had more in stock.

Petunia Vanish

My square is making a weird noise (as it sits on the shelf)... Like an electric buzz... Anyone else ever hear this?

Petunia Vanish,

caseball2051

My square is making a weird noise (as it sits on the shelf)... Like an electric buzz... Anyone else ever hear this?

Yes. Faint ticking noise. It's metallic and it's very quiet.

This was my guess as to why whenever I pull my fully charged square out of my vape drawer it is nearly dead. Every. Time.

caseball2051,
Top Bottom