Discontinued Haze Square

KLo

No Ember
Reflecting on the 4-chamber. Like it a lot despite early suspicion. Three years following the hype. Even asked the forum if Haze "changed hands" . Quick reply "Nope" . Seemed transient and different somehow but ...

VAS :razz:

Now cradling like a baby. Good baby

Same wish, new year '19 for new developers: portable , easy cleaning + multi-chamber . pod . interchange system w/ TASTE forward, quick charge, power efficient, food safe/medical grade, innovative, non-repetitive design

ECO aware gets bonus points

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I’m still using my preorder PRO stage 1 after so many problems.
I’ve tweaked it so many times.
Tinkering and experimenting.
Hopefully electronics don’t go bad or brick.
Batteries, coils and accessories are way easier to tinker and third party.
When working, Square is one of the best heavy tasting hitters on demand convection vape I’ve tried, but just when all the universe align.
For oils at 480F is still a win win.
It’s so funny how after all the fuzz and all the “Square groupies” in the thread, “they still can’t believe how Haze will have done this to them” jajajaja
Like companies give an actual flying fuck about customers, it’s all about the money $$$$$$ you trustafarian millennial hipsters.

Petunia Vanish

When working, Square is one of the best heavy tasting hitters on demand convection vape I’ve tried, but just when all the universe align.
It’s so funny how after all the fuzz and all the “Square groupies” in the thread, “they still can’t believe how Haze will have done this to them” jajajaja
Like companies give an actual flying fuck about customers, it’s all about the money $$$$$$ you trustafarian millennial hipsters.
If i send you my square stage3 could/would you tinker with it, try to repair it...

If love to have a working unit, instead of a chipping square

ginolicious

I wonder who you going at with those comments. Cause I ain’t no millennial. I could also go all day if you follow me.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Yeah. Just becuz you fandango-Ed your Square doesn’t mean shit. It too will sizzle. eventually.
It will Haze. LOL. :evil:

Beware of Haze lungs? :freak:

stark1,

EconMan

Cannabis Economics
Just as a public service for Haze customers. I run a payments company that does a lot of business in the vape and sort-of-legal-marijuana sectors, so I understand the system. Haze is NOT my client and I have NO direct knowledge about them. This is insider gossip among payment professionals who talk to each other. Rumor has it their merchant bank has contacted authorities and are pursuing a fraud case.... supposedly, their merchant bank alleges they used the holidays to "lure" customers with ever stronger discounts, with product never shipped. Allegedly, if true, their merchant bank has to pick up the tab and they are not happy. And if true, Haze ripped people off. I don't use Haze products and so don't follow them much, but friends are telling me they did a grand stand social media christmas sale blitz with some increasingly great prices..... except goods were not shipped (or at least a significant number of cases reported where they were not shipped)

So, if true, this is fraud. Criminal fraud. EVERYONE who bought a Haze product with warranty, and paid by CC, is legally due a bank-enforced refund. The warranty was part of the product. Haze knew when they sold it that it would be non-deliverable; hence fraud. Regardless, you have six months (if you paid by CC) to "dispute" these charges with a claim via your CC bank. Feel free to PM me if you desire. I'll be glad to help if I can.

It annoys me because it has been a hard road pioneering vape and flower stores, differentiating them from tobacco and other drugs, getting banks to take them as serious business run by serious business professionals.... then Haze reminds the bankers of what they are afraid of.... I didn't even bother submitting ANY client applications to any bank that first week of the year.... they were all in a skeptical mood with a clear bias against anything vape.

ginolicious

Refund is out of the question for me. I was a pre order back in May. Glad others can get some recourse and some already have. @Djsleepy being one of them.

I think I’m going to move onto torch vapes. Maybe a sticky brick. Something that can’t break on me. And if they go out of business at least I’ll have a working vape.

johnnyCanuck

Refund is out of the question for me. I was a pre order back in May. Glad others can get some recourse and some already have. @Djsleepy being one of them.

I think I’m going to move onto torch vapes. Maybe a sticky brick. Something that can’t break on me. And if they go out of business at least I’ll have a working vape.
Only you’ll spend a small fortune in torches. That in itself can be quite frustrating. ;)

Edit: having said that, I love my SBJ!

Vaporware

Just as a public service for Haze customers. I run a payments company that does a lot of business in the vape and sort-of-legal-marijuana sectors, so I understand the system. Haze is NOT my client and I have NO direct knowledge about them. This is insider gossip among payment professionals who talk to each other. Rumor has it their merchant bank has contacted authorities and are pursuing a fraud case.... supposedly, their merchant bank alleges they used the holidays to "lure" customers with ever stronger discounts, with product never shipped. Allegedly, if true, their merchant bank has to pick up the tab and they are not happy. And if true, Haze ripped people off. I don't use Haze products and so don't follow them much, but friends are telling me they did a grand stand social media christmas sale blitz with some increasingly great prices..... except goods were not shipped (or at least a significant number of cases reported where they were not shipped)

So, if true, this is fraud. Criminal fraud. EVERYONE who bought a Haze product with warranty, and paid by CC, is legally due a bank-enforced refund. The warranty was part of the product. Haze knew when they sold it that it would be non-deliverable; hence fraud. Regardless, you have six months (if you paid by CC) to "dispute" these charges with a claim via your CC bank. Feel free to PM me if you desire. I'll be glad to help if I can.

It annoys me because it has been a hard road pioneering vape and flower stores, differentiating them from tobacco and other drugs, getting banks to take them as serious business run by serious business professionals.... then Haze reminds the bankers of what they are afraid of.... I didn't even bother submitting ANY client applications to any bank that first week of the year.... they were all in a skeptical mood with a clear bias against anything vape.

Good info and something to think about; I hate to attribute those motives to them without being sure about it, so I *hope* they thought they could survive with good results from the sale and that the amount of Square returns and repairs just dragged them down, but if they were intentionally selling things they knew they couldn’t ship, that’s pretty bad... :disgust:

Petunia Vanish

If my unit turns on, heats up... But then no vapor (what is my next step)

Can i use any other parts from another vape to rebuild the square?

Petunia Vanish,
Reactions: KidFated.

Djsleepy

Thanks for sharing.... everyone here deserves to know .....and if true we all need to come together should a case develop....

FC123

What I found very interesting is the fact, that haze vaporizers fc account was online this Sunday. I find it very cowardly to us customers, who backed them and helped other fcmembers with their defective squares for the last year and they don't have the b**** to give any statements.

Top Bottom