• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Square

stickstones

Vapor concierge
It's official...they closed down as of 12/31. I don't think we should expect them to give us warning...no one does that. They're good people that I will miss in the industry. And the vape was badass. If you're like me and love it, go get some coils and batteries to be ready for the long haul.

Good news is the coils look like something anyone could make...no harder than coils for an e-cig. Maybe I'll make one in ss!

Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
http://hazesquare.com Link Works for me- I had to search for it- some of the links in the website do not work (If they go back to the hazevaporizers.com pages.) They appear to be moving website content to the new url. Not sure what this means in combination with what @stickstones posts. The Advert video on the new site refers to this new site.

I would monitor the situation a bit before assuming they are gone.

Last edited:
Vapeur Rogue,
Reactions: ataxian

ginolicious

I stick to what I said. I’m bitter as all get out. Now I have two useless vapes from the same company. For someone who had a lung condition and can only vape, im left up a creek without a paddle on both models from Haze. I don’t even think I can trust another company. Guess I ride it out and wait for someone else to release a more affordable convection type vape. Coil goes and vape is useless. Battery goes, vape is useless.

ginolicious,
Reactions: ataxian

George1151

Vapir Rise is on demand if you remove the bowl from the unit as soon as you turn it off. No grind with just breaking bud into pieces by hand works best. Not a portable but if using in home environment it doesn't matter too much.

And I agree when Scott left things went downhill.

Djsleepy

It's official...they closed down as of 12/31. I don't think we should expect them to give us warning...no one does that. They're good people that I will miss in the industry. And the vape was badass. If you're like me and love it, go get some coils and batteries to be ready for the long haul.

Good news is the coils look like something anyone could make...no harder than coils for an e-cig. Maybe I'll make one in ss!

he's right..... just got a failure email notice for an email to.Bianca and.sadly.could not.find.address......ugh

Djsleepy,

Baron23

Hi Sticks..... you are sure about this, I take it?

So, what's up with the new site, http://hazesquare.com/ which does work and portends to be Haze Technologies.

I assume you have some inside info....they really are done? I tried to google for a business news article or press release but no joy.

???

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Hi Sticks..... you are sure about this, I take it?

So, what's up with the new site, http://hazesquare.com/ which does work and portends to be Haze Technologies.

I assume you have some inside info....they really are done? I tried to google for a business news article or press release but no joy.

???

That front page loads fine, but at least in my browser, I can't get to any other page. Just the front end...nothing else...:shrug:

Shrike,
Reactions: Summer

Djsleepy

Puff it up code 15 %off purchase 420vapezone.....other website was from launch tells about square and just directs you to store .....which of course doesn't work being belly up......

Djsleepy

I think due to non fixable design flaws.....I have had three units they couldn't figure out what happened....different things....each time...sent a new.unit each time.....I know others.on thread got replaced for a repair.....

Edit : what's sad is I can tell a difference in the two units I got within.last twomonths compared.to.phases 1,2,4.....still running like a.champ....like @ginolicious said "run it into the ground".......

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
you'd think they would at least respond to inquiries from registered buyers?

10 year warranties, flying in the wind?

subway13029

man that sucks..i had a feeling things weregoingsouth just by the way they werewith warranties on the square..they justdidnt have enough capital for a product that was finnicky and required patience and effort to get good results. they were good people but when the square hit the market and so many units getting rma that they just couldnt afford to keep it up and then if its a niche vape then its gonnq be hard to have a profitable company..

Top Bottom