• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Square

ginolicious

I'm love it right up there with gino.....I was bummed all day yesterday....but today is a.New day ......a new year and I'll use.my squares until they die.....but will never ever bbuy a first run product again.....wait for issues to be worked out......

Yeah I learnt my lesson. I thought they had the capital to back this unit. But clearly not and a mass amount of issues occurred. Should have seen the signs. I saw them to late when I was in too deep.

Majordude2626

This is very sad. I was a huge v3 fan, and worked with scott when I had a problem. This was years back. I wanted to get the square but it took so long to come out I found myself using dynavap products and have never looked back. Anyway I hope you guys have safe landing in what ever you vape company you next put your trust in.

KLo

No Ember
Sensed things were going sideways for a couple months. We kinda killed Haze, guys.. :rip: Sooo many requests, returns, complaints. Another beautifully conceived convection bites dust. FTR, I've been rockin' 1st phase w/ original everything since the get. My original was DOA, then the replacement hit all marks. Daily driver since; 4-chamber assasin. It's sad to see 'em go. On the flip, it's a new year with new innovations on the horizon and we're all still here, yeah? Just a last and final word on capitalist agenda TARIFS

wastedpotential

This sucks. What's worse for me is that they never returned by Dual V3 that I had sent in for repairs in June.

First, they said things were a bit crazy with needing to service the Square. (my own square went back twice). Then they said there was a manufacturer issue that was holding up parts for my repair.
Then, just last month they emailed and finally told me that the parts are not available, that my issue was regular wear and tear, and that for $99 I could 'upgrade' to a new Square.

I emailed back saying I already have a Square and asked if there were any other options.

I guess the other option was to say Bye Bye.

Sad. I would have at least given my poor performing Dual to someone in need, or have it as a backup.
Now, my Square sits on a shelf with no extra coils, and maybe will be my backup if/when my Ghost goes in for repair.

I really thought that, since Haze had been around for so long that I could rely on them.

On the bright side, my Ghost is fantastic, with none of the issues we had with Square.

TooMuchTuna

This is a major bummer. I reached out to them back on December 14th for support and never got a response. It's making a lot more sense why they never followed up now. Sadly I've got a Square that's likely bricked and should be covered under warranty. Oh well...

lwien

It does eat through herb. I know you like small bowls so i assume not for you!

Yeah, I just posted that up to fix what was posted before. I was never thinking about buying one but it is heat on demand eh? The bowls are huge though.

The LSV is one of my daily drivers. That has a pretty big bowl as well (I load directly into the transfer wand and use the LSV inverted) but being that it to is heat on demand (I pull out the wand after every hit), it's pretty damn efficient.

Too bad about the Haze though. Lots of bang for the buck.

Alexis

And no offense to ghost, I don’t trust them yet. Maybe in a year they go under and I’m screwed again
I would put my trust in Ghost over Haze any day. Im sorry but I never felt confident for Haze or about being a customer. It honestly hasn't surprised me to hear this news.

If I heard Ghost were doing a similar thing, especially in a similar way, I would be shocked. Haze were just never competent enough compared to Ghost, whose solid and unrelenting commitment is amazing to see. I really get the feeling with them that they are really in it for the long haul.

And they already have a fantastic product which is growing in population worldwide and is already a big seller and is only likely to improve. I really can't see things turning sour for them now or them suddenly acting crazy and packing up.

Their customer service is outstandingly impressive to watch. They really have everybody's backs. I would definitely feel confident about investing my money in their products right now, and would not compare them to Haze in this sense.

I just wanted to make that point, Ghost have worked very hard to establish a deserved reputation which should rightly and deservedly be acknowledged.

Last edited:

Vapordeflor

What a pitty! very pissed hearing this news.... also a bit tired of loading so much herb into this one. Man 200 €....:doh:

Vapordeflor,
Reactions: jardri

jardri

Vapor Dreams
So sad to hear the news. I bought a Square to another member of this forum and it had its issues but i got to resolve them (I am the tinkerer type of vaporent) and now it is my go-to vape when out and about because both flavour and punch are impressive. I was lucky to get enough coils at the black friday 50% discount.

I have observed that silicone tolerances and coil variability may have killed Haze. For a lot of people sealing issues led to an inconsistent result and for me that was as easy as strategically placing 2 orings underneath the heater and vapor path´s joints to lift them 1-2 mm. For some other people temperatures were crazy and led to hotspots and uneven vaporization. I had to carefully place the new coil and make sure there were no orange spots and the coil was sitting flat. Also I had to set the temperatures again for the new coil because temps were a lot higher with the old ones.

In resume: 2 well placed orings, a 3d printed tool for placing the coils right and some automatic setting of resistance variability would have made the Square a Ghost killer

ginolicious

I would put my trust in Ghost over Haze any day. Im sorry but I never felt confident for Haze or about being a customer. It honestly hasn't surprised me to hear this news.

If I heard Ghost were doing a similar thing, especially in a similar way, I would be shocked. Haze were just never competent enough compared to Ghost, whose solid and unrelenting commitment is amazing to see. I really get the feeling with them that they are really in it for the long haul.

And they already have a fantastic product which is growing in population worldwide and is already a big seller and is only likely to improve. I really can't see things turning sour for them now or them suddenly acting crazy and packing up.

Their customer service is outstandingly impressive to watch. They really have everybody's backs. I would definitely feel confident about investing my money in their products right now, and would not compare them to Haze in this sense.

I just wanted to make that point, Ghost have worked very hard to establish a deserved reputation which should rightly and deservedly be acknowledged.

I have to disagree. Haze had a great reputation before their demise of the Square. They had the Dual V3 out for some time that performed amazing.

Top Bottom