Discontinued Haze Square

Djsleepy

Make sure and clean out vent on side of unit....both of mine were partially clogged and after using included brush both are pulling much better.....be careful ......if dirty and you clean vent..... SLOW pull on first pull as more air coming thru vent ....hope it.helps....stay Hazy!

Djsleepy

I don't necessarily agree.with video....I have had both good and bad experiences with the Square.....but my two current units are Beasts with no problems.....I believe the Square is for some but not others....for the results I get the "too many parts" isn't a factor to me.....I am not gonna lie ......there is work this vape needs but IMO it is not a "lemon"......

ginolicious

To be honest I agree with the above statement. I brought my Square out for a birthday party and it didn’t perform. Next day I was using it at home for New Years and it was constantly hitting. And it is dirty as crap. It’s more of a personal vape for me. Not a session vape.

Djsleepy

I noticed yesterday when trying to placec order in shop was down ...wouldn't take payment.....I'm thinking some staff are off from before Christmas till tomorrow.....maybe they took everything down to get.fixed hopefully soon....if I hear anything I will let.everyone know......

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Djsleepy

Well it looks as if the fears are true.....Haze is possibly no longer in business.....Facebook page is gone and website.down....even my personal contacts arent responding.....ugh .........

Djsleepy,
Reactions: O-G-Reg

ginolicious

Another ones bites the dust. It went the way of the elevape smart vape. Kinda not happy about this now. Bought both the haze Dual v3 and this Square. Yes mine works from time to time. But was really hoping for that upgrade in a year.

ginolicious,

ginolicious

Well I’ll run my Square to the ground. Once it’s broken or battery goes to crap which it almost has I’ll need to buy another convection vape. Which sucks cause I don’t wanna fork over more friggen money for a new vape.

Djsleepy

They really shitted on us all....I wonder if presales were funding their company and after that sales blew and all the replacement units.they sent out ....I got two replacements brand new....cause they couldn't fix issues when I sent it in.....I'm with gino fed up having to spend money on vapes.....

Their online company vaporizer USA is closed too.....that much pretty.much puts nail in coffin

Last edited by a moderator:
Djsleepy,
Reactions: Jastoned

Djsleepy

I have to admit guys ....I was.wrong many of you guys said they were jacked up ....I probably was the biggest advocate for getting thru hazes.issues and hanging in there..... but to just up and close and not.telling anyone is crap....my personal contact no longer.lists haze as her.employer ....I just talked to her on Friday (probably.her.last.day).....

ginolicious

I’m not happy on the way they pulled this. No warning. No nothing. I had my feelings when videos were never released. Microdose pods kept being pushed back. I only own 3 vapes. And two are from a company that offered 10 year warranty and was out of business in 3 years. Not happy to say the least. Gonna ride this square into the ground. And then who knows where it takes me. Not happy. No warning. Very displeased. Could have handled it better. Then again company changed when Scott left. Maybe I should have paid more attention to that.

Guess I paid $200 for a usb c charging cable. At least it charges my Nintendo switch!

ginolicious

Be honest. I hate conduction vapes. Used my Dual a few days ago. Taste was awful. I’m a convection type of guy. Maybe I’ll bring out the vapir rise 2.0. Or maybe arizer will release a convection vape. They are a company I would trust. Once you go convection you don’t want to go back. And no offense to ghost, I don’t trust them yet. Maybe in a year they go under and I’m screwed again.

Thanks Haze for doing us out like that. Especially after I defended you guys so much in this forum. Couldn’t even give a heads up. GUTLESS!!!

I’m very upset. Cause now I have two vapes that are useless. My batteries are done on the Dual V3. And you are no suppose to use just any 18650 in them. So now two vapes done for me. Now I have no portables that can do 2 bowls out of the house.

Top Bottom