• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Square

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Some big hits @peytonpenn was getting. Kinda looked like he was hitting the button a few times during his draws as the green light was going off a few times.
Yes. I pulse and treat this like a manual vape. Once it's great more often than not I just immediately let go and press again to ensure heat is active. I'm really just going by feel. If I feel I'm going to combust I kill power inhale a bit to cool then keep it going.

ginolicious

Yes. I pulse and treat this like a manual vape. Once it's great more often than not I just immediately let go and press again to ensure heat is active. I'm really just going by feel. If I feel I'm going to combust I kill power inhale a bit to cool then keep it going.

I’m assuming that’s how you hit it without a water tool as well?

ginolicious,

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
I use the exact same method of "pulsing". People wanting more plug and play don't realize the vape has to accommodate many different types of users and styles. IMO that's an acceptable trade-off for the squares many features and benefits. 4 Chambers is incredibly convenient for one although some have stated that's not for them either. To each their own.

Last edited:

Stdudez

Then why is this an Amazon associates reference link? If I'm wrong I apologize, but it looks like you earn up to 15% depending on what is purchased. "ref=yo pop ma" looks like a link that would benefit you if someone bought it from that link.

To me, that's kind of solicitation. That's what it is. Again if I'm wrong, I'm preempting this apology. Let us know thom

Negatory. Thanks for the advanced apologies but I gain nothing from this. I copy/pasted that link from the "share" feature Amazon app on my phone. If the link isn't working that even further supports my point.... lol.

Anywho - just food for thought for anyone who cares to read and/or benefit from my thought process!

Awaiting customs clearance on Phase 2. Orders printed and ready to go as soon as the inventory is here. Expected tomorrow or Monday.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Can't wait to test mine out! Phase 2 couldn't ship soon enough!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Djsleepy

Question for phase one people- I got mine back from second trip back and I needed the firmware which they added for me :tup: and when I got it back I charged it and was still getting a few minutes delay in it recognizing unit i was gonna deal with it and enjoy my unit.But now I cannot get a blinking charge light at all, anyone still having probs with charging after firmware update?

Update - I plugged into computer and it fired right up, then I unplugged it to move it and it is now blinking red like it's charging w/out being connected to anything!?!?!?:doh:guess it's trip three back to haze ugh!

Last edited:
Djsleepy,

Jambi619

Cannabis Crusader
^ mine's working perfect since tree update. Might be worth it to get a usb to usb c and just try the firmware yourself. Then return the drive to best buy or where ever

Jambi619,
Reactions: Stdudez

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Anyone know if USB to USB C works. Or if a 3.0 adapter is needed. It didn't seem to work for me.

paytonpenn,

buckhakeesah

^ mine's working perfect since tree update. Might be worth it to get a usb to usb c and just try the firmware yourself. Then return the drive to best buy or where ever
What temps are you using since coming back from the update? I'm still on the fence about sending mine in. I have dialed in really good with what works on my unit from stock but feel my temps are set higher than what they should be to get the optimal vapor experience. My current custom settings go from 410 to 450 with 10 degree increments for each color temp setting. I tend to ride between 440F and 450F for the clouds and effects without hitting the combustion threshold.

buckhakeesah,

Petunia Vanish

What temps are you using since coming back from the update? I'm still on the fence about sending mine in. I have dialed in really good with what works on my unit from stock but feel my temps are set higher than what they should be to get the optimal vapor experience. My current custom settings go from 410 to 450 with 10 degree increments for each color temp setting. I tend to ride between 440F and 450F for the clouds and effects without hitting the combustion threshold.
440-450f does sound on the high end of the temperature for dry herb

Top Bottom