Discontinued Haze Square

junny89

I personally don't smell anything. Different conditions I suppose.

It's weird not sure why this stinks the place up. All my other vaporizers don't, maybe it could be because it's 4 bowls so it's 4 x the smell.
Everything else I have is single only and hidden deep inside the mod.
Either way the pro goes in to a special odor smelly proof bag which does the trick for me :)

junny89,
Reactions: Summer

Alexis

It's weird not sure why this stinks the place up. All my other vaporizers don't, maybe it could be because it's 4 bowls so it's 4 x the smell.
Either way the pro goes in to a special odor smelly proof bag which does the trick for me :)
It could be related to how much vapor remains inside the vapor path after/between draws, and the amount of surface area it covers? This will surely vary between vapes. With some, normal usage can generally see little vapor remain behind and linger after a draw, others more so.

Probably a stupid thought, but one nonetheless.

Alexis,

junny89

It could be related to how much vapor remains inside the vapor path after/between draws, and the amount of surface area it covers? This will surely vary between vapes. With some, normal usage can generally see little vapor remain behind and linger after a draw, others more so.

It's not stupid but it's a excellent idea. You are correct it does leave behind some vapor, of which I take too lol
Never leave anything behind :D

I just put it down to the 4 bowls as they are big too. Everything else are only small Chambers and only one of them.

guyonthecouch

This is why I'd like to see a thorough disassemble/reassemble and cleaning vid. I'm hoping you can take it apart fully to access all of the vapor path. Mainly the screen(s) portion. The pod area is pretty straight forward. All I've seen so far is a wipe down of the screens with a q-tip. Hoping to be able to get behind the screens etc.

guyonthecouch,

junny89

This is why I'd like to see a thorough disassemble/reassemble and cleaning vid. I'm hoping you can take it apart fully to access all of the vapor path. Mainly the screen(s) portion. The pod area is pretty straight forward. All I've seen so far is a wipe down of the screens with a q-tip. Hoping to be able to get behind the screens etc.

Of course you can take it all apart and get to the screen and air path :)
If I get a chance I'll take a vid for you.
But when you are loading the herbs, you just pull on the rubber seal and it comes apart leaving the screens and the air flow screens so you can remove and clean them all.
Please note though , you will need the cleaning tray to make disassembly and assembly and cleaning of the rubber seals etc.
It really does make life easy ;)

junny89

This isn't deep clean?

Yup :) that's it. Can you see he takes off the rubber/silicone piece that reveals the screens? That's a deep clean.
I use the pro everyday ( mostly 1/2- 1 bowl ) and been about a month I've had it. I've done a deep clean once.

junny89

It might smell more because it holds so much more. If all four bowls are loaded, that’s a full gram of smells. I see nothing in the design that would have it smell more than others.

Exactly. I thought the same. Funny enough when it's loaded it doesn't even smell, however once smoked then it just smells.
(Don't always have time to empty)
Still trying to figure it out

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
@Haze Vaporizers Just wondering if you have considered or planning an accessory to seal the vapor path (for smell and/or debris) while the mouthpiece is docked on the side?
Yes. Actually we have about 4 accessories in the line towards comfort and portability. All of them have been generated by ideas and feedback from valuable members from this forum which we do appreciate. I will share soon.

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hey, @Haze Vaporizers. I've been lurking in this thread for awhile and appreciate the response to the community; it's why I pre-ordered a Square back in February. Any idea if Pro pre-orders will be shipped out from this batch?
Yes that is the goal. We are planning to end preorder process by Friday/Monday. Inventory is expected by Friday and we are planning to start shipments for all orders in this batch next week.

DeanONH

Yes that is the goal. We are planning to end preorder process by Friday/Monday. Inventory is expected by Friday and we are planning to start shipments for all orders in this batch next week.

Will all the Pro pre-orders you now have ship next week? If not, Pro pre-orders taken before what date will ship next week?

DeanONH,

buckhakeesah

Any ETA on these new accessories being planned? I would love something that helps conceal the mouthpiece and where it mounts from dust, debris, smells but I'm sure I'm in the next batch being shipped and may have to order these new accessories later on once it all comes to fruition.

buckhakeesah,

ajvapegod

I really do appreciate how you guys have been transparent and answered our many questions. But I don’t get why you are saying your planning to start shipments next week, I feel that by then all our preorders should definitely be shipped by then. I say this not under the assumption that you won’t because I definitely hope you will, I just don’t wanna hear back next week that our orders won’t ship until that Friday or something. I mean isn’t that the point of preorders, you have everything as ready as you can so all you have to do is literally pack the orders. I don’t mean to be sounding demanding, I just think that especially after already waiting a week, waiting another for processing and then the actual shipping too sounds rough. To put it in perspective the original preorder ship date was 4/5 and most likely we won’t have our squares for 4/20, which happens to be Friday next week. So I just wanna make sure that all our preorders and at most shipped by then.

ajvapegod,
Reactions: steama

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi @Haze Vaporizers , thank you to let us informed about the Square, I'm really expected a lot of this one (maybe too much) since it looks like pretty similar to one of my favourite vaporizer, the Elevape Smart Vaporizer!

Can't wait for my unit but I don't know if it's a part of the next batch...

Summer

Long Island, NY
But I don’t get why you are saying your planning to start shipments next week, I feel that by then all our preorders should definitely be shipped by then.

... I just don’t wanna hear back next week that our orders won’t ship until that Friday or something. I mean isn’t that the point of preorders, you have everything as ready as you can so all you have to do is literally pack the orders. I don’t mean to be sounding demanding, I just think that especially after already waiting a week, waiting another for processing and then the actual shipping too sounds rough. To put it in perspective the original preorder ship date was 4/5 and most likely we won’t have our squares for 4/20, which happens to be Friday next week. So I just wanna make sure that all our preorders and at most shipped by then.

You know, ajvapegod, it's gonna ship next week regardless of what you do or do not want to hear & what date you expect to receive it. Waiting a week & 1/2 more is too emotionally rough for you? Don't you have anything to fill your time for the next week & 1/2 or will your life just stop because you won't be able to function until receipt? You gotta get a grip.

Last edited:

mixchu69

Hi @Haze Vaporizers , thank you to let us informed about the Square, I'm really expected a lot of this one (maybe too much) since it looks like pretty similar to one of my favourite vaporizer, the Elevape Smart Vaporizer!

Can't wait for my unit but I don't know if it's a part of the next batch...
Would definitely be interested in a comparison between the 2. The idea of no stirring seems to be one of the strong points

Top Bottom