Discontinued Haze Square

StonerSloth

cui bono?
They kinda already answered that the pods are heat treated steel to reach that black coloring, and said treatment also creates a nonstick smooth surface. So not a true nonstick coating

Heat treating stainless steel does not make it look uniformly matte black.

StonerSloth,
Reactions: Alexis

junny89

Hi,

Really interested in this, is this available to buy yet as I see pre order dates for April?
Any one know where I can get one from now or is it a pre order?

Also how is it so far for everyone?

junny89,

Alexis

I've seen that, that's what shows instock but not sure if it's a pre order so I have emailed to find out.
The other bit that confused me is how it is a UK site but clearly US based, as if to get us UKer's hopes up for a moment that the square is already HERE!
Well pricey shipping though, it let me put it in my cart at least.

Alexis,

junny89

I've seen that, that's what shows instock but not sure if it's a pre order so I have emailed to find out
The other bit that confused me is how it is a UK site but clearly US based, as if to get us UKer's hopes up for a moment that the square is already HERE!
Well pricey shipping though, it let me put it in my cart at least.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Google even reports it as a UK website but it goes to USA!
Other UK company is nameste vapes that show the item as out of stock. But they have been expecting it since early 2017? Weird.
Anyhow will take ages before UK gets it.
Same with the arizerGO

junny89,
Reactions: Alexis

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
All vendors are listing the Square to gain SEO advantage i believe for Google placement. No vendor has the units yet but we have orders from them. The units will be available in UK shortly.

We are running preorders through March. With preorder benefits.

The first batch of units will start shipping out to customers this week. Most of them are FC members i believe.

We are announcing Square officially this week as well.

Alexis

I've seen that, that's what shows instock but not sure if it's a pre order so I have emailed to find out

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Google even reports it as a UK website but it goes to USA!
Other UK company is nameste vapes that show the item as out of stock. But they have been expecting it since early 2017? Weird.
Anyhow will take ages before UK gets it.
Same with the arizerGO
To be honest though, even when several UK companies eventually have it in stock (early summer latest I bet), it wouldn't suprise me if they don't offer the accessories I will definitely want like an extra mouthiece and wpa.

Alexis,

Other Side

Retailer
Retailer
ByZE4Hw.jpg

Great at the movies along with a Smoke Buddy.

Alexis

Does anybody know if the app will work on an android tablet? That is all I have. I really want to go for the pro version for the fast charging option, but I would like to be able to use the app as well.

junny89

All vendors are listing the Square to gain SEO advantage i believe for Google placement. No vendor has the units yet but we have orders from them. The units will be available in UK shortly.

We are running preorders through March. With preorder benefits.

The first batch of units will start shipping out to customers this week. Most of them are FC members i believe.

We are announcing Square officially this week as well.

Hi!

Thanks!
So if I place the order direct with you're selves, when will I receive my unit?
In the next few weeks or in April?
Please can you clarify as I want one ASAP lol

Yep you are right, UK don't offer anything at all other than the mod it self. Which is a shame. Had to get all my hydrology 9 stuff from USA direct!!

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hi!

Thanks!
So if I place the order direct with you're selves, when will I receive my unit?
In the next few weeks or in April?
Please can you clarify as I want one ASAP lol

Yep you are right, UK don't offer anything at all other than the mod it self. Which is a shame. Had to get all my hydrology 9 stuff from USA direct!!

If you buy now, you will get the unit in April. We are trying to expedite the order with our factory still but we want to be conservative and communicate April shipment date. One of the EU distributors have a full line of accessories on order with us so you don’t need to worry about accessory availability.

Alexis

App currently works only on Windows 10 OS on tablets, laptops etc but we are working on Android and MAC as well.
Thank you. My mum has a laptop I may be able to use until android is ready. I showed my mum the Square and the Fury 2, with videos. We will be sharing a portable between us.
My strong preference is for the Haze Square- initially partly due to the on demand nature, vs the compulsory bowl finish aspect of the Fury 2.

But ultimately it is the better performing vape I want, with vapor quality, ease of use and effects right up there.
On these grounds my gut is on the Square. And my mum also prefers the look of the Square over the Fury 2.

I only need now to be 100% confident of all potential materials in the vapor path, with regard to my extreme sensitivities. I am very confident overall, except I (and a few others) are still a little unclear about the black coating on the herb pods.

Heat treated stainless steel is all I know of it. Somebody suggested it looks anodized? I trust your word that there is no aluminium except for the outer casing.
I looked up anodised stainless steel and it looked like aluminium is usually preferred for anodising.
So I just need some clarity please on this, as there are reports of the coating wearing off the herb pods.

Im very sorry if it seems like I am trying to raise safety concerns over your vape, Im really not- just being extra precautious from a purely personal viewpoint.

Me and mum are very excited for this, and I will be telling everybody about it as well in the meantime, and then hopefully as owners in time. Thanks very much for any further clarity.

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Thank you. My mum has a laptop I may be able to use until android is ready. I showed my mum the Square and the Fury 2, with videos. We will be sharing a portable between us.
My strong preference is for the Haze Square- initially partly due to the on demand nature, vs the compulsory bowl finish aspect of the Fury 2.

But ultimately it is the better performing vape I want, with vapor quality, ease of use and effects right up there.
On these grounds my gut is on the Square. And my mum also prefers the look of the Square over the Fury 2.

I only need now to be 100% confident of all potential materials in the vapor path, with regard to my extreme sensitivities. I am very confident overall, except I (and a few others) are still a little unclear about the black coating on the herb pods.

Heat treated stainless steel is all I know of it. Somebody suggested it looks anodized? I trust your word that there is no aluminium except for the outer casing.
I looked up anodised stainless steel and it looked like aluminium is usually preferred for anodising.
So I just need some clarity please on this, as there are reports of the coating wearing off the herb pods.

Im very sorry if it seems like I am trying to raise safety concerns over your vape, Im really not- just being extra precautious from a purely personal viewpoint.

Me and mum are very excited for this, and I will be telling everybody about it as well in the meantime, and then hopefully as owners in time. Thanks very much for any further clarity.
The air path with pods are made of stainless steel. We used QPQ to treat the metal for the production units. The beta version pods used anodization and base/housing Aluminum. Production units still have housing as cast Aluminum. If you are sensitive to Aluminum, as i mentioned, i would not recommend Square as it has Aluminum. I am pretty sure that you are also not using aluminum in your kitchen as well.

As far as health concerns, we use the safest possible materials at every component we build. Thats why it takes 2-3 years to bring a product to the market for us. We test, test and further test. We are also one of the very few companies who sent our products to FDA for compliance testing. It added almost another year to our time table just for that. Does it mean anything? I don’t know as every person has a different health profile but we just want to be safe from our perspective. Can we say that our product is the safest product ever made? Of course not and nobody in their right mind can claim that.

Based on what you described as your conditions, if i were you, i would avoid Aluminum 100%. I would not even drink soda out of a can but that is me personally. For that reason, i would recommend you the Dual V3 instead of the Square.

Last edited:

Alexis

The air path with pods are made of stainless steel. We used QPQ to treat the metal for the production units. The beta version pods used anodization and base/housing Aluminum. Production units still have housing as cast Aluminum. If you are sensitive to Aluminum, as i mentioned, i would not recommend Square as it has Aluminum. I am pretty sure that you are also not using aluminum in your kitchen as well.

As far as health concerns, we use the safest possible materials at every component we build. Thats why it takes 2-3 years to bring a product to the market for us. We test, test and further test. We are also one of the very few companies who sent our products to FDA for compliance testing. It added almost another year to our time table just for that. Does it mean anything? I don’t know as every person has a different health profile but we just want to be safe from our perspective. Can we say that our product is the safest product ever made? Of course not and nobody in their right mind can claim that.

Based on what you described as your conditions, if i were you, i would avoid Aluminum 100%. I would not even drink soda out of a can but that is me personally. For that reason, i would recommend you the Dual V3 instead of the Square.
Thank you for expanding. You are correct, no aluminium pans. Also won't ever cook with foil, but no problem using it cold to wrap food directly. It is only when heated that foil is a problem.

That said, I would not have any noticeable reaction if I did cook food in tin foil, I just avoid it like non stick teflon pans. I dont even eat any table salt at all- 100% unrefined salt, fat etc- 100% non-processed home cooked diet.

Im sure I can touch aluminium, even lick it, without a problem.
It's just that one particular vape I tried which has an alumimium heating block that is heated by flame, and then the air passes through it to be heated.
I had a very severe allergic reaction to normal usage of this device- but only because the aluminium is in the vapor path and heated up.

I don't know how the reaction occured but I didn't have any problems handling the vape.
So I am really not concerned about aluminium if it not heated, and not directly in the air path.

The QPQ treatment however I am less sure about. I did look it up and can't feel certain that there isn't some substance for me to potentially react to. Tricky for me to understand it properly though-very technical.
I really want to give the Square a go. The Dual V3 does not appeal to me the same. Worst case scenario- my mum takes exclusive ownership of the Square, or we head to classifieds.
There is no exact "danger" to me trying the device. I just may not be able to use it, in the case of a potential (hopefully very unlikely) reaction to any component of the QPQ process materials.

I sincerely appreciate the information you give thank you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom