Yeah, this deal is sooo tempting. But I assume the sale is because of one of two reasons:
1) they are clearing out inventory to make way for a new & improved version
2) they need to raise cash fast
I am hoping it is the former because I really want to get one of these. But as tempting as the sale is, I think I am going to hold out for an updated version. I definitely lost on the Haze Square and there are some similarities between the two (especially how finicky your technique must be to make it work).
I also really want to hold out for a better interface (updated firmware?) that hopefully a new version will include.
Yeah I didn't want to say it but I was thinking the same thing......... I wish If the company is stable they would let us know......especially those of us that went thru Haze debacle....really want to see a MV2 !