• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Fuck you !!!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Kermit Cops a Fuck
cca0eed0aa65389bf9e488f1fd57fac29e7b868c2b77d84f31582d151506cb2c.jpg

ginolicious

Boy oh boy. Life strikes again. This is a big joke. I need another beer and my firefly.

So, some moron decided to change my bank account for my visa. The bank took it upon themselves to send my new card after my previous one expired, to the branch and not by mail. I said fuck that, I aint going in to the bank. So I called, they had to re issue me a new card. They said since I can only have two cards out in my name, they would have to cancel the current one that is due to expire, and send a fresh one to my home address. So they did. I live without a visa for over a week, bills got a little fucky too. So now i go log into my bank with my new visa, they set it up as a fresh account, wiped all my mother fucking points. Welp, I am on the buzzer, losing it on these fuckers. 50,000 points magically disappeared. I tell you, these fucking idiots are brain dead. I am so tired of the bank. Including re doing my mortgage. Fuck these stupid fucks.

Tranquility

I know, right? I turned off my government notifications once that "option" came available. But, when the alert went out, the office went nuts. Some thought it was an announcement WE were specifically quarantined because of exposure. But, the noise woke up all but the most sound desk sleeper.

I'd have jumped out of my skin if the BS would have happened when I was driving.

24608692.jpg

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Because of a new California decree, my timeshare must close its doors to all visitors. My SnowBird days are over this season. Fuck. Ain't no sunshine where I'm from. It's not warm when I'm back home. Ain't no sunshine where I'm from. And I'm always home alone any time I'm not away.

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

Because of a new California decree, my timeshare must close its doors to all visitors. My SnowBird days are over this season. Fuck. Ain't no sunshine where I'm from. It's not warm when I'm back home. Ain't no sunshine where I'm from. And I'm always home alone any time I'm not away.

Fuck lyrics that transcribe/mutate into bad e.e. cummings poems

And I know, I know, I know, I know
I know, I know, I know, I know, I know
I know, I know
Hey, I oughta leave young thing alone
But ain't no sunshine when she's gone

@macbill , you’re welcome to visit sunny SD !

Top Bottom