• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Fuck you !!!

curiouscat

(I know we can't help it in this climate but I need to vent)

FUCK studying online. I'm sick of it. Lectures and tutorials aren't as engaging and communicating for group work is tough when some of your group members are literally stuck overseas and in different time zones. I miss being on campus, studying with mates and networking etc. Last year was a dream compared to the mess that this year has been. Pass/fail grading, online exams with almost impossible questions, shitty restructuring of courses... It's bullshit.

On top of that. I'm finding it so hard to have a life while studying full time and working casually. It's honestly so hard to find a balance when my roster is always changing and I constantly feel like I'm teetering on the edge of burnout. For me, it's truly a love/hate relationship with university... they say it's meant to be some of your best years but right now I just can't wait to graduate.

MyCollie

Fuck cancer every motherfucking day, till the day I expire
tired of this fucking shit man
I will never give up
But I think my time here is almost up
Agreed. Fuck cancer! I am finishing radiation treatments next week for a rare form of cancer. Don’t give up!

View attachment 2619

I hear you guys and I'm right here with you. Fuck this... but I gotta keep plugging away. The ups and downs of this just suck though.

Gunky

(I know we can't help it in this climate but I need to vent)

FUCK studying online. I'm sick of it. Lectures and tutorials aren't as engaging and communicating for group work is tough when some of your group members are literally stuck overseas and in different time zones. I miss being on campus, studying with mates and networking etc. Last year was a dream compared to the mess that this year has been. Pass/fail grading, online exams with almost impossible questions, shitty restructuring of courses... It's bullshit.

On top of that. I'm finding it so hard to have a life while studying full time and working casually. It's honestly so hard to find a balance when my roster is always changing and I constantly feel like I'm teetering on the edge of burnout. For me, it's truly a love/hate relationship with university... they say it's meant to be some of your best years but right now I just can't wait to graduate.
Yeah it is kind of screwed and it's a shame this is happening during such a fun and important time of your life. Still, this is an interesting (if somewhat terrible) story that is part of the unfolding of your life. Later on you will probably dine out on horror stories from this period and in some ways will probably come to regard it more fondly as time goes on. Do your best to focus on the actual course content and not so much on the format of the course. More is required of you but it is possible the challenge of doing it this way might stimulate you to greater efforts and greater competency in the material. Wishing you well in your studies.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
3368bc14ff0f29e42c6b690411fbd2df5e8a4bd2353f9d57dc21d2daa97b4b3f.jpg

Summer

Long Island, NY
Fuck the FDA trying to control our lives! Vivant has a 25%-off sale going on now. Just out of curiosity I wanted to see the cost of the Eleaf Go. Well, for the shipping quote, got this: "Due to FDA regulation, we are not able to ship E-Cig Products to New York."

Summer

Long Island, NY
^^ Well, there may be a workaround ;)(see below post), but I'm not gonna persue it as I don't want the VL Go. Just was wondering price. My fuck you to the FDA still stands. :nod:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
As I got older I started to notice that my give-a-fuck was falling apart. Now that I'm in my 60's my give-a-fuck no longer works at all and what's worst.....it's such an old give-a-fuck that they don't make parts for it anymore. I'd use my give-a-shit and my give-a-rats-ass to compensate but they have no power, don't have removable batteries and I can't find the chargers.

You know what they say.......as you get older the give-a-fuck is the SECOND thing to go.........

Top Bottom