macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
9e47ed33a56c11d25da7d92dfa4bd14d669c2da5783ee001796347533c361a5d.gif

34fe47912e70ca01c99c1f41e226d50cf17740d77a3df88a1a8ce712704165a3.gif

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
...and fuck the horses they rode in on too. I had a boo-boo at work this morning and tore my fucking quadriceps tendon and I'm in a fancy motorized bed waiting for surgery tomorrow.. 6 fucking months off work when I'm trying to hang onto my job. Fuck.
Holy shit..........that's fucked,you're fucked but before you know it you'll be unfucked..........or dead.
🙃

Buzzbomb Almighty

Holy shit..........that's fucked,you're fucked but before you know it you'll be unfucked..........or dead.
🙃
Yeah, you leave a just in case letter on your phone, just in case. I'd possibly be done now except an emergency case came in so I'm still waiting.

Buzzbomb Almighty,
Reactions: macbill

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Over a decade ago I was one of the first to order an expensive new type of portable bluetooth speaker system as a graduation gift. The warranty was good for a year. 6 months in the speaker batteries were tiring out and the linkage between the speakers for stereo sound would occasionally stop working. I contacted support and they sent me refurbed speakers that also crapped out. I requested a full refund and they sent me another set of speakers. The year was up on the warranty when the speakers crapped out again. The reviews for the product were horrible and the complaints were similar to mine. The company refused to do anything further for me.

I decided that any company that fucked me on service would never get my repeat business and that any product where the company had poor customer service, no matter how good the product, had to show me at least 6 months of good service reviews before I'd even consider a purchase. I still purchase from new companies that have no history.

I just saw a advertisement from the same company and checked their reviews....pretty good actually. Fuck em.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Every 6 months I shop for auto insurance because after the initial 6 months are over..... the next 6 month premium increases if I stay with the same insurer. I can always find it cheaper at one of the other companies I used in the past.

A company I worked for would increase a premium/subscription on their customer's at different times usually on the customer's anniversary. The increase was small enough so the customer felt it wasn't worth dealing with. I call this the 'throw a frog in hot water and it'll jump out but put that same frog in warm water and slowly turn up the heat and the frog gets cooked before it realizes it". If the customer called in and threatened to cancel, the premium was set back to where it was......immediately and without question. At the start of a month I could see the revenue spike and within a couple weeks I would see it reduce as some of the frogs threatened to jump and were set back to the original premium.

This time I had to install the Geico Mobile app and a DriveEasy app which used to be two seperate apps that have recently been combined into one mobile app. The original mobile app has great ratings...DriveEasy had a dismal 2.5 stars. Nothing I like more than beta testing somebody else's new app updates.....I got a feeling I'm gonna get fucking froggy.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
First, in the spirit of the thread, fuck everybody.

Also, the history of swearing or some bullshit like that is pretty funny on netflix, only watched the first 2 episodes, but ep. 1 talks about where Fuck came from and why it feels good to say it. Interestingly, an experiment was done where people had to hold their hand in ice water, half of the subjects where allowed to curse excessively and half weren't - those who cursed we're shown to be able to deal with the discomfort longer than those who couldn't.

Every 6 months I shop for auto insurance because after the initial 6 months are over..... the next 6 month premium increases if I stay with the same insurer. I can always find it cheaper at one of the other companies I used in the past.

A company I worked for would increase a premium/subscription on their customer's at different times usually on the customer's anniversary. The increase was small enough so the customer felt it wasn't worth dealing with. I call this the 'throw a frog in hot water and it'll jump out but put that same frog in warm water and slowly turn up the heat and the frog gets cooked before it realizes it". If the customer called in and threatened to cancel, the premium was set back to where it was......immediately and without question. At the start of a month I could see the revenue spike and within a couple weeks I would see it reduce as some of the frogs threatened to jump and were set back to the original premium.

This time I had to install the Geico Mobile app and a DriveEasy app which used to be two seperate apps that have recently been combined into one mobile app. The original mobile app has great ratings...DriveEasy had a dismal 2.5 stars. Nothing I like more than beta testing somebody else's new app updates.....I got a feeling I'm gonna get fucking froggy.

In a quick OT spin, you should get an independent insurance broker rather than deal with this yourself. Their job is to work for you/represent you, the insured. Not the insurance carrier. It's what I do for a living, and while I can't help everybody, I do take quite a few clients from the mass marketed carriers you see on commercials for various reasons.

Also, fuck insurance carriers and I deal with them daily :lol:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Fuck people who leave their cars on the street after big snows and interfere with the snow plows doing their job. The worst is when they leave them there a few days (like a Friday snow) until the plows stop looking for unplowed areas, and the unplowed curbs stay unplowed until there is another snow to bring the plows out again...
People have always been assholes, but these days it is like a contest out there who can be the most selfish. :(

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Fuck people who leave their cars on the street after big snows and interfere with the snow plows doing their job. The worst is when they leave them there a few days (like a Friday snow) until the plows stop looking for unplowed areas, and the unplowed curbs stay unplowed until there is another snow to bring the plows out again...
People have always been assholes, but these days it is like a contest out there who can be the most selfish. :(
I live in the the asshole jungle ,there is no forgiveness, you leave your car like that some bigger asshole is going to pop your tires and draw a dick with his key on your side door :)).. Also there people who mark a certain public parking spot and decide it is theirs and they attack everyone that parks there ,lol.. :D

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I fantasized about taking out some tires, but being an actual human being whose identity isn't incorporated by just one of my body parts, all I did was leave a nasty note taped to his windshield. My mistake may have been waiting 2 days to put the note there, as the car was moved within an hour of my taping it to his windshield. He might have noticed it when looking down at his car from his window, or it may have just been time for him to go somewhere. I suspect the latter is more likely.
So FUCK the asshole. And, btw, that space has still not been plowed...

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I can't believe that I'm the first here saying this, and no, this isn't a political comment: Fuck Ted Cruz. Fuck'em in the ass. Fuck'em in the face. Fuck'em in the wallet. Who knew human feces could actually look like someone, with a beard no less.

Tranquility

I'll save my Fuck You for Cuomo, who seems to have actually killed people with his policies over a senator who can do nothing about the cold.

But, he probably deserves at least a darn him.
Screen-Shot-2021-02-19-at-7.05.22-AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom