Fuck you !!!

GetLeft

A few hours ago I planned on saying fuck me for waiting til sixty to get a snow blower (excuse me, snow 'thrower'). But fuck that. It's fucking terrible outside! My wife went just ever so slightly off the road coming up the hill and then I almost went off going down to dig her out, which I couldn't do. The shit was coming down in sheets and it's slippery as shit. No shit. Cold as fuck to boot. Fuck this storm.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
676f23d693cac77e1dcc5aa2adf7918841ced74adedb7a7862569f394894ba32.jpg

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
Fuck you to the part of me that can't resist a deal!

I have the worst luck when trying to buy open box or refurbished items. Nearly 50% of the time it is a fail for me. Doesn't matter what the item is. I should know better as this has happened to me before. Didn't need to save the money just let myself get caught up in the fever of a great price. This time it was an open box vape with an "A" grade. Bought it in October dead in December. I gotta resist these. I'm lucky in so many ways just not here. Not worth saving a small amount of dough for the risk of future aggravation.

Trackrat

A few hours ago I planned on saying fuck me for waiting til sixty to get a snow blower (excuse me, snow 'thrower'). But fuck that. It's fucking terrible outside! My wife went just ever so slightly off the road coming up the hill and then I almost went off going down to dig her out, which I couldn't do. The shit was coming down in sheets and it's slippery as shit. No shit. Cold as fuck to boot. Fuck this storm.
Yea, fuck winter, fuck snow and fuck those snow "throwers ". Until the next blizzard, then it's FUCK, I should have bought one at the end of the season sale. As you're outside freezing your ass off, bailing snow with a grain shovel. I'm 66, and still haven't figured it out. FUCK.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Covid19....it's not all bad...the Jehovah's have stopped waking me on the weekends AND for the most part being bothered by the door to door folks has decreased significantly.

Yesterday someone rang my doorbell and while they didn't keep ringing it over and over they did ring it several times with a slight break in between so it was obvious they could tell we were home and weren't going to give up. They woke my granddaughter from her nap. The guy was six feet away when I opened the door, was from AT&T and wanted to save me some money by switching my internet provider. I pointed out that he had ignored the no solicitors sign at the front of the development, had woke my granddaughter and should have a nice day as I closed the door. So......

FUCK YOU to door to door salespeople under normal circumstances and a DOUBLE FUCK YOU for showing up at my door during a pandemic.

As for the Jehovah's who will likely step it up again once the pandemic has been lessened enough..."Have you heard the word???? If not, let me educate you....the word is FUCK and the other word is OFF!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I just have to say fuck you to this passed week! Without saying how my political opinions lie , I will say this. In these unprecedented time's of adversary and challenges now is the time for unity and cooperation, of respecting each other differences and not belittling others beliefs. Do not demonize your political adversary's, they are your neighbors and co-workers, they serve you your food and do your taxes, their children go to school with your children, you sit side by side with them and community functions and celebrations. In the words of one of your great leaders "we are not enemies but friends, we must not be enemies, though circumstance has strained we must not let it break our bonds of affection" Abraham Lincoln. America's one of the greatest countries of possibilities on the planet and your freedoms will not be stripped away with the changing of the guard, they are guaranteed to you by your constitution and inseparatable from who you are no matter what political allegiances you have. We need America strong for the good of the world and balances of power. When you set your minds to something you can move mountains and make the impossible possible, "we go to the moon not cause it's easy but because it's hard" JFK. Times and tough all around and the easy days of taking for granted our daily lives seems like a distant memory, horrible things that shake us to our very core happen on a daily basis. Rest assured that this will not go on forever and there's much hard work ahead but America and it's people have always been up to the challenge and isn't afraid of hard work and doing the things that others say that can't be done. You stand on the precipice of change and change can be scary and that ledge is very high up overlooking a vast abyss, only coming together can you build a bridge to cross the vast expanse leading to a new plateau of prosperity but you'll only reach it if you walk hand in hand together. To my American friends I wish you God's speed in healing as a nation and to come through this pandemic stronger than ever and may we all learn from everything that has happened and have the wisdom to guide us towards a better future because there's many lessons to be learned. By the grace of God may we all be protected.......... Fuck dude!

mephisto

Fuck you lazy fucking plumber! I spent 13 hours installing a new heat pump for a resident yesterday. Rather than spend the 1/2 hour it takes to tie in the drain, you would rather slander me and have a temper tantrum. I walked past you sitting on your ass, at least 3 separate times yesterday. Eat a bag of dicks!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Fuck that inhuman Chinese shower faucet made sharper than Katana, hit my spine and it made 2 nasty cuts on it and it has been five days and it hurts like a bitch, cannot neither lie nor stand nor sit,without either damaging the wound or putting pressure on my spine.. Gonna vape myself out tonight,thats for sure ,until then working with bottoms up.

mephisto

And again, FUCK YOU to my rotten tooth, tomato nosed dildo of a boss! Fuck you for your written verbal warning for the destruction I caused to the drop ceiling changing out a heat pump. How about you, as an administrator, make sure and schedule the ceiling guy to follow up my repairs. Oh wait, he is a whiny bitch too. Fuck the ceiling guy, with a side of Up your ass, Boss.
p.s. The state has a good dental plan how about you schedule an appointment to get those rotten piano keys looked at. Next time you lovingly touch my shoulder, fuck my pension, I am going to break your fucking hand off and shove it up your ass!
I cannot wait to see all of you smacked asses again tomorrow.
Yes, I am one angry motherfucker!

Top Bottom