Fuck you !!!

Summer

Long Island, NY
This is one of the best fuck yours of all time -- EVER!!! I kept watching it over & over. It was mesmerizing.

**Be sure to turn OFF your sound because the music ruins the experience. After you watch it, watch it again. I don't know if the righteous guy works there & is coming out to check on the employee - or he's a customer just leaving. I wish I knew that as it would alter the dynamic of the interaction slightly.

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
Been trying to get my central AC unit fixed for 2 weeks.
Tech comes out, replace a part, charges me $200.
It works for 2 hours, then quits.
He returns, says this time he knows exactly what's wrong.
Fixes it for $700, but then he can't get it working at all.
He still wants his $700.
WHO THE FUCK PAYS FOR A REPAIR THAT DOESN'T WORK????
Why should I pay for his fucking trial and error?
So now I am waiting for "another part" - I told him the only way I pay is if the unit is fixed.
If the unit is dead, then just tell me that for fuck's sake and I'll buy a new AC!

Legalize Weed in GERMANY

Drug War Veteran
I want to say FUCK my health care insurance they wont pay me my weed not before I tried all that pharma shit until i am out of therapy with all the Pharma meds.
And Fuck all the german politicians they wont legalize weed.
Double FUCK the German politicians they made a law that medical users who have to pay them selfs for their weed, have to pay the double price than it would cost the health care insurance.
The reason for that is they want no medical weed get in to the black market.:doh:
This law made me pay the last 2 years 8400 € more thn it would cost the health care insurance.
So i payed 16800 € for total 720 gr. medical weed in 2 years. thats 23.33 € per gr. (black market price today 7 €)
There will be a time in the future where i cant pay the price no longer.

minions mic drop GIF

mephisto

Fuck last Friday! Had to put my chocolate lab down. Then found out my Dad has Alzheimers. Tried to drink away reality, but here we are at Monday and the dog is still
gone, and my Dad will be soon. Do something nice for someone, anyone, today! Or Fuck you could be next.....and Fuck you to the strange fellow seen climbing over my back fence Friday evening. I got something for you buddy!

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

Was enjoying an urban stroll today, until this guy approached, "hey, you know the time?, I gotta meet someone, do you have a phone?" Classic intro to a phone snatch-and-run. As I jaywalked quickly across the street to get some distance, he yelled,

"Hey, fuck you! That's right, walk away. I'm gonna fuck you up!"

I didn't have the guts to tell him, "Too late, I'm already fucked up"

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Fuck Facebook

From the article:
"To be perfectly clear: Facebook used its monopolistic power to boost and suppress specific publishers’ content—the essence of every Big Brother fear about the platforms, and something Facebook and other companies have been strenuously denying for years."

BHOMG

Fuck last Friday! Had to put my chocolate lab down. Then found out my Dad has Alzheimers. Tried to drink away reality, but here we are at Monday and the dog is still
gone, and my Dad will be soon. Do something nice for someone, anyone, today! Or Fuck you could be next.....and Fuck you to the strange fellow seen climbing over my back fence Friday evening. I got something for you buddy!
I'm so sorry about your chocolate lab and your dad's health news! A resounding "fuck you" to all of that.

ginolicious

I tell you. Some people are fucking brain dead

So I had to go to Purolator to pick up my turkey fryer part cause mine broke the day I bought it. Bass pro sent me a new one for free. This isn’t the fuck you part.

I back up into my parking spot out front of my office/store front. I pop my trunk to open the package to see the part. I feel someone directly behind me. I turn around. This brain dead idiot is standing less then a foot from me in my face. No mask. I didn’t have a mask either as I was alone. Or well thought I was alone. And he asks me for money. I almost knocked him out. Brain dead. It’s a pandemic. Are you brain dead?

Last edited:

BestBuds

The Dude
Hey Tanja and Jess, who work with my wife. FUCK YOU! Pray I never see you assholes.

nihilists.

Last edited:
BestBuds,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom