Before and after.
DSC00226.jpg
DSC00228.jpg

Spicy Turkey Meatloaf with Blueberries
DSC00232.jpg

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Ha, I just noticed I've had this bookmarked for like 10 years on my phone... kinda early for the holidays, but turkey is relatively cheap, so why not anytime? Works like a charm...:tup::

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
A sensible late brunch:

It's more of a cheap "Nova Lox" style than "Scottish"... from Patagonia. Not bad for the $, not super salty or anything off-putting like that. Still had to save enough for tomorrow, tho, that's why I went "chintzy". Fuck capers or any other such nonsense, and fuck tradition, I like my bagel lightly toasted dammit...! A couple of more refrigerated tangerines are in order....:tup:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I just grabbed one of these the other day:
+$13 for delivery & tip...:tup:

I've never owned an air fryer, or even really had much that was cooked in one, but I've wanted to get one for years.... I figured "45% off" was time to take the plunge..... and holy shit! I'm lovin' it! Fuck a nukerowave! I've thrown all kinds of shit in there with hardly any prep or extra fat and it always comes out great super fast. (I like simple foods)

$123 delivered...? Can't beat it!

Edit: I'm gonna chuck a couple of big ol russets in there right now.... what's gonna happen?! Soooo exciting...!!

Let's see what 350F set to "Air Fry" for 30 mins with the tayters on a rack in the middle does....:shrug::hmm::popcorn::dog:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
A favorite place of mine... watch to around the middle to see Uncle Vito flirting with a patron.
Meanwhile I am hiding in the background at this dining event:
369965037-10160782560047999-7870822987382916909-n.jpg
You look like a million bucks (as my grandfather would say), buddy! (No need for makeup ;))

Edit: oh yeah "food"... well, I did get one of these the other day and I'd consider water to be a food of sorts, among other things...:
And posted about it here:
Post in thread 'Heady Glass Appreciation'
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/heady-glass-appreciation.49664/post-1744229
And was wondering if I were to do a review of it, where should I put it, here or there...? Anyway, first impressions are, I kinda LOVE the fuckin' thing and think it may be somewhat "life-changing".... no joke.

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Doubt this will make anyone "drool", but I saw this shopping yesterday, so:

I had him cut me a 1+ lb hunk right outta the best part of the fillet and I just slapped on some simple seasoning and chucked it into the air fryer on "Psycho Max Super High" for less than 10 mins, ate the thinner half last night for dinner with rice and butter/wok tossed sliced baby yellow summer squash and only one of these:

and this it what was leftover for a quick late lunch now (sorry, forgot to take a pic last night)...:

Still pretty rare on the bottom, so I'll chuck it back in for a quick warm-up right after...

TERP-HAMMER-TIME!

:peace:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Oh, you say bone-IN skin-ON chix thighs are $.89/lb...? Ok, one giant $4 pack, please... same simple seasoning as the salmon, cooked between 250-300f in the oven fryer for a little over an hour, but painted lightly with cheap hickory bbq sauce about 20 mins before pulling and this is the result (pic taken about an hour ago):

Coco's family's 'rice & beans' recipe will be done shortly.... but only after THT!(terp-hammer-time!):tup:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Again, not very "drool" worthy, per se, but still pretty quick n tasty, tho nowhere near great:

New cheapo nonstick egg pan from AliExpress:
IMG-2334.jpg

IMG-2336.jpg

Nukerowave thawed then toasted, buttered, (Susie) cream cheesed bagel :rolleyes:, 4 sunny xtra lg eggs with green pepper sauce, adobo, lil shredded cheese of some sort, more green pepper sauce, s&p and like 4 seedless tangerines and a Yeti full o' Sumatra.... no meat! Good way to "start" (been up since 5am) the day! Could be an epic one, or tomorrow.... or BOTH!

Edit: No THT today, using the Dabbing Warehouse auto spinner banger with a small SiC insert and 4mm SiC pearl for some Gypsie Road live resin... as dessert... basically micro-dosing with concentrates....:tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom