Food Pics That Make Ya Drool !!!

Vitolo

Vaporist
A wonderful party... with great friends.
A nice cut of Swordfish
DSC00311.jpg

Fat Ass portions!
DSC00315.jpg

A rich cooking Glaze:
Glaze.jpg

Uncle Vito making sure there's enough Rum in the Glaze!
rum.jpg

And.... the presentation...
DSC00339.jpg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I've basically been (hotel) living off this shit (with cereal and bread here and there, too, of course, I'm not entirely crazy!) for a few weeks now:
a-ddart45r.jpg

$1 ea for 15gm protein...? Can't beat it! Fuck you, Sigi's and your delicious expensive Skyr!

:rofl::
"Like a vacation in a cup, this will make you feel like a Viking sailing to a tropical island – it’s packed with juicy pieces of pineapple swimming in thick and creamy skyr."

Haven't had a bad flavor yet tho I havent had the coffee, coconut or lime either, cuz, why....? Um, no. The "Extra Creamy" full fat shit is just sinful, so I try to avoid....

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
You think I was kidding...? Just got back from the store... see, look, @ 1 week of sustenance:

Ok, you caught me! The Extra Creamy ones will only be consumed as "dessert", ok...? SHEESH! And it's really only cuz they had 1 pineapple left, dammit! :cuss:

Edit: Chobani is dead to me... RIP

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
The company moved me to new digs/cheaper rate... not right on the Cousin's River, the cool trail abutting or the Model A anymore... kind of a bummer but at least this place has free breakies everyday all u can eat until you get sick of it:

Yoplait ain't awful, but it's no Skyr, that's for damn sure... but it is free, and I'm cheap AF... so I'm gonna have to work at polishing off the dozen or so leftover in the freezer-less fridge (I just leave that shit outside now)

Edit: The Ol' Lady is supposedly coming up for the night, so I planned Cornish game hens stuffed with doctored-up Stovetop in the oven fryer and prolly steamed asparagus w/a nice chard, maybe a decent vintage one if these...:
GrgichHills-NapaValley-Selections-web.jpg

Or go red one of these babies:

11726069628958.png
16735291_32829560_2048.jpg

It's ALWAYS worked perfectly for me in the past, no reason why it shouldn't tonight... Chicka-chicka..!:tup:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
This was the scene about 2 hours ago:

"Brunch" in t-minus 60 minutes and counting....:tup:

Edit: free all-u-can-eat no cook or clean garbage breakfast for 3 hours supported by dabs >>>> any other (when alone)

Jeez, give me a break.... I'm still hovering around 190 @ 6'...! 🙄🖕

Last edited:
Top Bottom