Firewood Vaporizer

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
I have a few desktops that, I think, has better tasting and feeling vapor (mainly the supreme with a convection setup) I feel like, if I’m gonna hook stuff up to joints and bong and jhooks, it’ll just be the supreme. I guess the question is, how does the firewood 4 compare to a mighty? It seems waaaaay more convenient and portable and quick
It’s full convection and just has a batter feel to it. The bowl is even smaller than a mighty though so if you need a lot you’ll have to pack multiple and carry them around. I found it great for microdosing on the go.

Ripstar

Finally picked up the WPA and all I can say is wow!!! I've got it rigged up to a Mobius Sidecar and the thing just rips beautifully.

What's the consensus around here on J-Hooks w/ an FW7? I couldn't seem to find much in the way of info/pics on that setup.
with the WPA it works amazing. I love the the inception Jhook from O'Connell

west-elec

Finally picked up the WPA and all I can say is wow!!! I've got it rigged up to a Mobius Sidecar and the thing just rips beautifully.

What's the consensus around here on J-Hooks w/ an FW7? I couldn't seem to find much in the way of info/pics on that setup.

To be able to rip as hard as you want with no heat issues makes all the difference doesn't it? I prefer a smaller rig for lower volume of empty air before you get to the vapour, and dry gives best flavours. So j hook or hammer pipe are the way to go for all my vapes.
https://ibb.co/nrY5Q6R

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Nice! I suggest skimming through the past few pages, J hooks have been discussed quite a few times actually! Several posted a lot of great options to choose from :tup:

Jason Mendoza

well, i pulled the trigger... Loving my Tera but a couple months in she's getting a little flaky, need to protect my investment in batteries...
I know this is the wrong forum (FW not Lamart) but what is flaky? The paint? Please, I neeed to know! I was worried about that. Mine is still in process. You can dm me if you don't want to give Lamart unnecessary bad exposure.

To be able to rip as hard as you want with no heat issues makes all the difference doesn't it? I prefer a smaller rig for lower volume of empty air before you get to the vapour, and dry gives best flavours. So j hook or hammer pipe are the way to go for all my vapes.
https://ibb.co/nrY5Q6R
I have the O'Connel jhook. (Cute little key chain.) I see your pics and don't have my FW WPA parts yet. (Damn! I forgot to try to order again Sunday!)

What adapter do you use? I think my prob is heat so I need to temper it so I can turn it up and get the full effects. When I do turn it up, gives me coughing fits. Last night I tried with a dry whip and same thing. Do you think the vapor cools much with a 12" dry whip & 2 short stems?

Is it vapor or vapour?

Jason Mendoza,
Reactions: EZ Wind

djelibebbi

AKA djelimon, but lost the email
I know this is the wrong forum (FW not Lamart) but what is flaky? The paint? Please, I neeed to know! I was worried about that. Mine is still in process. You can dm me if you don't want to give Lamart unnecessary bad exposure.
I'll dm

djelibebbi,

west-elec

I have the O'Connel jhook. (Cute little key chain.) I see your pics and don't have my FW WPA parts yet. (Damn! I forgot to try to order again Sunday!)

What adapter do you use? I think my prob is heat so I need to temper it so I can turn it up and get the full effects. When I do turn it up, gives me coughing fits. Last night I tried with a dry whip and same thing. Do you think the vapor cools much with a 12" dry whip & 2 short stems?

Is it vapor or vapour?
I'm from Aus we spell it the English way. Do you por a drink?, no you pour a drink, then it is vapour not vapor. 🥱 Americans drop the u whenever they can. Fair enough saves typing but looks wrong to my Aussie eyes.
I sometimes add a short piece of silicone onto the cooling stem for extra cooling, but I would only add 6 or 8 inch length and it cools well enough for me. You must be fairly sensitive to heat. The j hook should be better because the bend forces more contact. Next option is a water pipe.
The Dynavap stems fit, so search for a dynavap stem with 14mm joint, no carb. Got mine on Dhgate for a few bucks each.

Gumby

I'm from Aus we spell it the English way. Do you por a drink?, no you pour a drink, then it is vapour not vapor. 🥱 Americans drop the u whenever they can. Fair enough saves typing but looks wrong to my Aussie eyes.
I sometimes add a short piece of silicone onto the cooling stem for extra cooling, but I would only add 6 or 8 inch length and it cools well enough for me. You must be fairly sensitive to heat. The j hook should be better because the bend forces more contact. Next option is a water pipe.
The Dynavap stems fit, so search for a dynavap stem with 14mm joint, no carb. Got mine on Dhgate for a few bucks each.

FYI In the US, pour rhymes with pore. So the water thing wouldn't work. (Because vapor sounds like paper here and we don't per a drink)

3migo

Is this a...what day is this?
The 7 has been marked as "sold out" for a few days now. Anyone happen to know when more order spots will open up? I think I've decided on the FW7 as my "pocket portable", but unfortunately can't put in an order.

3migo,

caseball2051

Any word on if firewood is going to continue with a firewood 8 or keep going with the 7?

The 7 has been the firewood I've seen get the most praise and exposure of them all. Just curious

caseball2051,
Reactions: dimmusp

Texus

The 7 has been marked as "sold out" for a few days now. Anyone happen to know when more order spots will open up? I think I've decided on the FW7 as my "pocket portable", but unfortunately can't put in an order.
Maybe reach out directly to FW?

And maybe that means we aren't too far from FW8....

Texus,
Reactions: ezpz

3migo

Is this a...what day is this?
Maybe reach out directly to FW?

And maybe that means we aren't too far from FW8....
I sent an email yesterday but haven't heard back yet. Will update if I hear anything.

This also made me think that perhaps the final round of the 7 is wrapping up, while the 8 is on deck.

nicedreamz74

I sent an email yesterday but haven't heard back yet. Will update if I hear anything.

This also made me think that perhaps the final round of the 7 is wrapping up, while the 8 is on deck.
I think he's just swamped with orders currently, after opening it up last month. I know there was a flood of people claiming to order on Reddit during that last window. Ordered mine unfinished on March 21 and it shipped yesterday, w the WPA probably a week or so behind it. I don't mind waiting, but the anticipation to get it is killing me!

west-elec

I really liked the look of that 'L' hook from Oregan Glass, but couldn't find a male version. Where I live disorganised crime always pays off the cops so weed you can get, but there is not a bong to be found. Obviously no-one to pay off the cops means anyone who stocked anything a magistrate on a bad day might call paraphernalia went to jail, literally. No underground glass blowers around here.
So I was pleasantly surprised when I found a company who has been making glass stills for laboratory stuff since 1971. Basically making the same glass parts in house from high quality boro for all these years. Their catalogue is obviously a scan of the old typed copy (with a real life typewriter, no printer fonts here). So quaint and CS like the old days too. Sent vague request like 8am, within an hour we had nutted out the details and quoted AU$53 ea for 125mmm long, that's like US$40 custom made.
Really loving it. Ergonomics spot on and cools better than the j hook because of right angle and dimples.
The company is Labglass in Brisbane.
https://ibb.co/8g997q1

Spike11552

Hey I’ve been searching for a particular glass piece or jhook (I’m not exactly sure what it’s called) for my firewood 7 that I seen someone on Reddit using. He told me he got it from planetofthevapes a while back and it was a BB9 stem but I’m not having any luck finding it. I was hoping maybe one of you guys have this or seen it and could help guide me on where to purchase it.

Top Bottom