• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

NickDlow

Log Hog
@NickDlow I guess I need some directions. Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't sure about the mouthpiece.

happy to help! i just don't want to see anything happen to anyone's stem. take a look at my pics or others to see the configuration.

I would comment on usage but I've had to give up the green as of late. So unfortunately i haven't tried the new set up. sorry all. but as far as technique and set up feel free to as and ill be happy to help as much as i can. But when i was testing the other models they were amazing! from what i gather from the other testers, its even better now!

Last edited:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I just did my first session, awesome! It hits like a train! Unfortunately my ps is junk as well. So I called up my buddy who had a ps with his spalted tamarind ud. Game on! This puppy heats up quickly and the dimmer is easy to dial in your preferred settings. Off to do more testing! :science:

scottg402

Hey all. Just dropping by to provide my thoughts. I had the privilege of receiving a beta model as well.
6Win5CQ.jpg

Blue Mahoe. I really like this species. I just got this bad boy back tonight from it's latest upgrade and boy it be booming!

I'm still playing around with the dial but getting some seriously dense and tasty on 7 and mind blowing clouds on 10. It was fun seeing all the revisions if this and now it coming to fruition. Let me tell you this is the best one yet!

Ed really outdid himself IMO. This top shelf design and full compliment of accessories is hard to beat!

So congrats my good friend @Ed's TnT ! I know you worked hard and put it all on the line to produce this beauty! You should be proud of your accomplishments!

Last edited:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, I hope all is well! My oldest and I had a great day and night yesterday, RRRR we got some nice thick ribeye steaks, awesome jalapeno cheese bread, had his pawpaw over watched forged in fire, we dig that show, its neat seeing them forge the blades and compete for the 10G's at the end. We hung out him and I for the rest of the night watching our show designated survivor weve had dvr'd for the longest time, wow we are so into this sow and it so stinks that we just found out that we have Dish seems that our local that handle ABC quit carrying it back the end of December so no wonder why I dont have any episodes after the 10th one ughhhhhh so stinks, we are going to have to wait hoping it come out on netflix or amazon one day, not cool not cool at all!

got up bout 7 been on a mission with the stamps.com and USPS people concerning the few orders that havent made it just yet. I have sent you all that havent gotten them a detailed email explaining the whole situation and where we are at now. I will tell you all that I found out it may simply be a case of the USPS clerks and others just being plain ole lazy. Yeah yeah I know I know how could this be ya say, I shipped all the orders in a 3"OD x 15"L tube, I put the shipping label in an up and down manner, I was told that where I dropped them off at they had to physically key in each and every single one of them cause their nifty bar code scanner cant read side to side in a circular position. She told me that she doesnt understand why the majority of them made it and 4 have not, it could be just that they are sitting somewhere waiting to be keyed in by hand and that is whats the hold up. Call me crazy call me a jerk if ya like but isnt it their jobs to key in the numbers, yes I know it a bunch of em in a long line and you could easily mistake one number and miss it then have to start all over again but there again isnt it their job to do so, maybe I am making a mountain out of a mole hill but does anger me when my customers pay this much money for something they have no idea where its even at, oh I feel you all I do and I am all over this working to see them to you count on that!

@Mr. Me2 Thank you for your understanding and I am sure she will also. Shes a bit sad this morning, seems like it been forever since we were together she is missing me a lot I am missing her but am so anxious to surprise her, wow I cant say how excited I am, I even have a reminder in my calender to grab the ring tomorrow before I leave. I get so busy sometimes I can forget the most important things, dont you know that would suck to drive all the way to little rock about 5 hours and have forgotten the ring ohhhh no!

@Aezhenn Thanks so much my man, I really appreciate that! I am wanting to get us a set of platinum Damascus wedding bands, those are so the cats ass, if youve never seen em you gots to google em.

@Reflections Thanks darling and you bet, I had you in mind when I shared it, you have been a solid for me, thanks!

@IAmKrazy2 Geez bro I am with you, hope you got my email and know I am on top of this to the end! I am hanging in there with you bro!

@SSVUN~YAH Wow great shots bro, thanks for showing it as I hadnt before, really dig that leather base you did good with that pic! Thanks much, I appreciate you spreading the love!

I want to make a point to tell you all that I have seen several pics where there are several VC and Omni pieces in them and more than one Ti tip. Right now in a WS package all you get is one Ti tip, you may swap it out from wooden stem to wooden wong. All you have to do it simply wipe a little butter on the orings and slip it in. I understand this maybe a pita for some of you to have to do this. At this moment it is what it is, I feel the entire package is a solid one full of goodies and extras that are worth a whole lot. This has been a desire of mine as I said for 8 years and yes you would think that in 8 years I would have it all figured out have all my I's dotted and T's crossed but that is far from the truth. I still have so much to do and think about. Making this a reality has been quite an undertaking and task for me, there is much to come and alot that will change, I have done my best to make it what it is and cover as many bases as I can right now.

@sixstringsmash Omgosh thankfully the lady I spoke to this morning spoke clear english and was very helpful she told me what I didnt want to hear but did it very nicely, she said she would send an email to the main branch in the city with the tracking #'s to hopefull get me an answer by monday if we havent seen any updates by then. Ugghhhhhh I am doing all I know bro, as I said I am hanging with you all to the end!

@starvingmusician24 Glad you are finding that so bro, keep on ripping on woot woot!

@NickDlow Yes sir you are so right, and dig that pic! He is right you all, all the UD stems I did with the OG UD tip can be removed, the ID of the stem will be a tiny bit tighter than the WS ID but with a little lube from the BAB you can insert your WS tip into these stems and boom you got another way to get your business done! Nick has pointed this out long ago I know to me and I thought here some where and I thank you for doing so again. Wonderful finds like this make all my work from past to now even more worth it!

@duff Thanks bro, I think you may need one of these too, tell ya what my number is below in my sig, you give me a shout put your wife on the phone and I will grease the wheels my man, no need for her to get bent out of shape, everybody needs some of my wood in their lives, #getyasomeofthat you can count on me!

@SSVUN~YAH Ahhh you are correct you do so need that VC tube, would make a great great accessory for you on the go or round the house bro! Get this, you were actually replying to that guy with the skillz, hes got mad skillz you so need to get you some of that!

@CarolKing beautiful pic and thank you so much for the kind words, I so cant wait to hold her and give her the biggest hug, she loves when I give her those big manly bear hugs rrrr I miss her! Nick is right you do have to turn your wooden stem around and put the tip in the other end. Will operate better that way and forgive me for not giving better insight into how you should use them.

@Jen Yes you do as well, yes you do! I saw your PM come in and I will get to it as soon as I can, gotta finish up here with follow ups jump in the shower and run over to my neighbors, if I dont get to it today I will soon enough hang in there with me. Btw you know of a solid cloning company, I could sure you a couple more of me, anyone anyone???

@NickDlow Stepping up posting up repping up, thanks chief!

@starvingmusician24 Great report bro, glad you are finding it to perform well for you, thanks! You so gotta love the AromaCup, it really work well too giving the oil more glass surface to evaporate and being much more secure sitting down and around the heat port. Wanna say again thats not my idea, is a great idea no doubt but is not mine have to give all the thanks to @Snappo for that, he is the man I just follow the plan!

@CarolKing Another great point I should address, yes the glass is supposed to be like that, I know its a tad bit loose but is what it is, the glass is a standard size from the lab and I dont think they could get any tighter. Have heard from a user last night saying that with the glass stem they were getting great success. Glad nick explained the wood as well.

@Squiby omgosh I cant wait for spring, had a nice sunny day yesterday and now its back gloomy and gray, so not in the mood for that!

@SSVUN~YAH Had to have the numbered dial its much easier to locate your spot time and time again, do what you do bro!

@CarolKing Hang in there, I am afraid that the fix maybe to some customers the same time the WS gets there, if so would be good and not so good. I got ya though very soon!

@scottg402 Thank you for all you have done for me, you have always been in my corner bro I appreciate you! Yes sir you have the Mahoe I did way back when I was struggling with the design trying this and that and thinking here or there, so glad its still handling and doing what it does for ya. You know much much to come you are my guy!

@Jen Thanks nick hope those help!

@IAmKrazy2 Thank you sir, I have been here doing follow ups since my email to you bro, I appreciate you getting over here telling all my status on this. You know I am with you and appreciate your understand and all the rest of you that havent gotten your WS yet for not freaking out on me and giving me hell, I know its gotta be tough not doing so, know I feel you all!

@Mr. Me2 Same here!

Alright yall, am out, gotta get my butt in gear and get some chores done, wishing you all the best!

ArthurJ

I'll echo that, I hadn't contacted Ed at all and I received a lengthy and detailed e-mail this morning stating that he had looked into the status. Greatly appreciated. I just replenished my stash, so I am ready to go when it arrives!!!!

Mail came today. No vape and no tracking update.

Just wanted you all to know Ed has called stamps.com and usps and gone above and beyond contacting me when i know this issue wasn't his fault at all. Top notch CS as always

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
To no fault of Ed the USPS has won my Chump of The Day Award. You have made this German mad on a drinking holiday! Bunch of chumps!

Fingers crossed for a working power supply whenever the hell USPS finally delivers. I am off to the bar to drown my lack of USPS delivery blues.

Last edited:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
No update from USPS tracking. All the snow Detroit got last night probably won't help. How long can the tracking possibly say expected delivery is Wednesday March 15? I am already 5 days in on a package that should have only took 2 total days?

Wanted to say yet again this is no fault of Ed's and he has gone above and beyond to help solve the issue and stay in contact with me. That said, i am really annoyed by USPS now and starting to wonder if they completly lost the package

Mr. Me2

No update from USPS tracking. All the snow Detroit got last night probably won't help. How long can the tracking possibly say expected delivery is Wednesday March 15? I am already 5 days in on a package that should have only took 2 total days?

Wanted to say yet again this is no fault of Ed's and he has gone above and beyond to help solve the issue and stay in contact with me. That said, i am really annoyed by USPS now and starting to wonder if they completly lost the package
The WORST part of trying to satisfy vas...

So sorry for your seemingly never ending tease.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer

Hang in there krazy one of the few that hadn't made it by now showed up last night to a guy so got my fingers crossed that we hear good news first of the week. I know it's not my fault but still hate it none the less. Gotta split am on the range with the kids, will stay posted and wish you a good weekend overall!

Prolusio

Have any fellow Canadians recieved their WS yet? Been checking my tracking anxiously and it hasn't shown an update in several days since the initial one! don't wanna concern our busy craftsman just yet; sure it takes longer with distance and weather.. Just wondering if anyone else had some luck?!

Cl4ud3

Want to stop by a quick sec, wow how blessed am I, was overlooking the Arkansas river, did it old school drop to a knee laid it all out, she drew up and nodded saying yes, can't say how lucky I am to have my girl God is good and has been great to us, I am engaged!
Ed, Sir, Congratulations. I hope everything you want comes your way, you deserve it.

Top Bottom