• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
My concern is that one of the wires that goes to the light is disconnected. Does it need to be connected to complete the circuit? I was able to get power but there was a pop and now I can't.

Sorry the photo isn't exactly right. If you click on it you can see it. I will edit if I figure it out.

The resistor goes back on the power connector, it supplies and reduces voltage to the lamp, which may have popped making the pop you heard? But it only affects the light, not the heater as those look to be connected.

Exsmoker,
Reactions: hoptimum

twain55

How long did you have it for?
Its been on 24/7 for about 1.5 years. Its a great vape for my disabled wifes and my use since its "on demand".

I apologize to everyone for my impatience. It may end up costing me but I learned a bit. Epickai has been very helpful and I will hopefully be buying another E-Nano.
The resistor goes back on the power connector, it supplies and reduces voltage to the lamp, which may have popped making the pop you heard? But it only affects the light, not the heater as those look to be connected.
I am hoping I can get power once I have a new socket, but I am doubtful. It was a big pop.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Its been on 24/7 for about 1.5 years. Its a great vape for my disabled wifes and my use since its "on demand".

I apologize to everyone for my impatience. It may end up costing me but I learned a bit. Epickai has been very helpful and I will hopefully be buying another E-Nano.
Sounds nds like it should still be under warranty. Epikai warranties for 3 years. Did they offer to fix it for you?

Grass Yes,

jdent3

My Enano cord got a short in and it took a few weeks to get a new one shipped to Canada. Those were a sad few weeks, but I'm back to using it again! I wish it was easier to get enano accessories in Canada. I had to order directly from Epickai.

cannasoor

Hey all, I just want to give a big congratulatory shout-out to Andy (@ACE OF VAPE), Nadia (@nadia_epic), and everyone else on the EpicKai / EpicVape Team for reaching 1000 pages on this thread!!!

My cherry E-Nano is on 24/7/365 (excepting about a week per year for out-of-town trips), waiting to bring me joy at a moment’s notice. And the more I use it, the better it gets: lately I am doing longer sessions, starting at lower temps, with very little flower (about 1/30th or 0.03 grams), and less stirring. I get absolutely incredible flavor, usually from 2 or 3 stems in rotation for comparison and contrast, and effects that verge on the psychedelic, plus pain relief and more.

I buy in single grams (in the legal Oregon / mid-Willamette Valley market) and store in larger (whole) and smaller vials (pre-ground and ready to go). My Nano has driven my need for variety and depth in strains and has pushed me up to 70+ strain capacity (yes, that’s 70+ delicious strains, on hand at all times and ready to go in seconds). I am regularly moved to marvel and wonder at the sublime flavors and profound effects my Nano bestows upon me! :p:o

I have a small collection of 6 vapes, but the E-Nano is my daily driver and one of my most prized possessions, sitting warm and beautiful at my right hand, ready and raring to go!

Thanks to Andy and Nadia for this life-changing device, and congrats again on reaching the 4-digit page mark in this thread!!!

(Check out my classy little cherry beauty, her stems, brethren, and some cases in this older pic below—but I am up to 6 of those little black cases on the left now.)

daily-Drivers-Cannasoor.jpg

Gnome34

Hey all, I just want to give a big congratulatory shout-out to Andy (@ACE OF VAPE), Nadia (@nadia_epic), and everyone else on the EpicKai / EpicVape Team for reaching 1000 pages on this thread!!!

My cherry E-Nano is on 24/7/365 (excepting about a week per year for out-of-town trips), waiting to bring me joy at a moment’s notice. And the more I use it, the better it gets: lately I am doing longer sessions, starting at lower temps, with very little flower (about 1/30th or 0.03 grams), and less stirring. I get absolutely incredible flavor, usually from 2 or 3 stems in rotation for comparison and contrast, and effects that verge on the psychedelic, plus pain relief and more.

I buy in single grams (in the legal Oregon / mid-Willamette Valley market) and store in larger (whole) and smaller vials (pre-ground and ready to go). My Nano has driven my need for variety and depth in strains and has pushed me up to 70+ strain capacity (yes, that’s 70+ delicious strains, on hand at all times and ready to go in seconds). I am regularly moved to marvel and wonder at the sublime flavors and profound effects my Nano bestows upon me! :p:o

I have a small collection of 6 vapes, but the E-Nano is my daily driver and one of my most prized possessions, sitting warm and beautiful at my right hand, ready and raring to go!

Thanks to Andy and Nadia for this life-changing device, and congrats again on reaching the 4-digit page mark in this thread!!!

(Check out my classy little cherry beauty, her stems, brethren, and some cases in this older pic below—but I am up to 6 of those little black cases on the left now.)

This is so ritzy I feel like I need a shower. I'm all wealthy and gross 🤢.

Pure class well done!

leanpubpackage

Sweet! How does it compare to the milaana?

cannasoor

Sweet! How does it compare to the milaana?

Good question: flavor-wise (and I am def. a flavor chaser), I would say they are comparable, and each of them roughly to the Lotus, as well. On various occasions, I’ve taken a sublime hit from one or the other and sworn that it was tops, but it happens at least as often with the E-Nano as with the other two.

But the Nano is also so convenient, dependable, easy to use and clean, consistent, versatile, etc. Always on, always ready to hand. Between that and my ground fower vials, I am never more than a few seconds from a fresh stem and sipping away—choosing flavors is the toughest part (first-world vaper problems …). It has never failed me, used daily for … 5 years now, maybe more? (Sorry, been a bit “effected” 🙂.) Fill stem, place on Nano, draw wondrous flavor: nothing could be easier. And I can give a stem a thorough cleaning, at my desk, without getting up, using Everclear, in about a minute.

As for versatility and consistency, I regularly use it dry, with ice stems, through my Orbiter (water cooling), and sometimes at higher temps and a shorter session profile.

But for the last year especially, I have been concentrating on developing more disciplined strategies for low-temp starts and long, slow, temp-stepping build-ups. I keep track of and tweak various timing and other details and have now gotten to the point where I get veeerrry consistent sessions, with remarkable flavor, not just at the start, but often in a nice dynamic profile over the course of the session. Of course, some cuts/crops are better than others, and I do have preferences for certain strains’ flavors, but I rarely get something I can’t find some fascination with, flavor-wise.

I hesitate to say this, because I suspect people will find it outrageous, but with my current approach, I very regularly get 60-70 hits, each fifteen seconds long, out of a stem with about 1/30th of a gram load, for a total of > 15 minutes of actual draw time. In fact, I usually get this much out of each of two stems, in rotation, with a “sidecar” session on another vape (the alternations and timing patterns help with temp management). A whole session like this takes me maybe one-and-a-half to two hours, with various breaks to read, think, sip water, etc.

I get extremely tasty, often just sublime flavors, especially with my favorite strains and toward the front of the session. And often still quite good through to the end, even if with some changes in flavor profile along the way. I’ve even begun to do side-by-sides of the same strain from different vendors as well as my usual compare-and-contrast of different strains, close relatives, etc. (I’ve got three cuts of SnowLAnd on tap right now, for example, and a couple each of Jack Herers and Durban Poisons.)

I also get great effects, noticeable from pretty early in the session, but building to the point where I almost have to stop. And despite daily sessions, I don’t really feel any fatigue or tolerance issues; rather, I am persistently surprised to reach what seem new heights every week. (I think that it’s more the effects talking at that point, not actually improving so much over time … but at least that’s the impression I get, even if it’s just placebo.)

Well, sorry for the info dump—I could go on for hours 🙄 (although typing on this iPad is a real pain). And I could provide waaaay too many fine details, if anyone is interested.

But to close off by returning to comparison with the Milaana: I think the flavor opportunities are very comparable, if perhaps a little different in fine detail. The Milaana is a bit more of an open draw, versus the Nano (which is however not especially restrictive, but perhaps more in the sweet spot). The Nano is of course desk-bound (in my set-up); in fact I tend to use the Milaana when I am thinking and pacing. I also sometimes have trouble getting the last bit out of a Mi load: it tends to stay a touch light in color … or else the body gets a bit hot, and I fear for the battery. Not a big problem, but a bit more finicky than the Nano.

GetLeft

I would say they are comparable
I agree, flavor is a strong suit of each of them if you use them dry (I don't use my Nano dry very often). As is convenience. As is potency. But the Nano definitely hits harder than the Mi if you want it to. Not that the Mi doesn't pack a wallop as far as portables go. I don't haven't had vas in ages because these two devices along with my Edge keep me 99% covered. When high level stealth is required I call in the carts :tup:

cannasoor

I agree, flavor is a strong suit of each of them if you use them dry (I don't use my Nano dry very often). As is convenience. As is potency. But the Nano definitely hits harder than the Mi if you want it to. Not that the Mi doesn't pack a wallop as far as portables go. I don't haven't had vas in ages because these two devices along with my Edge keep me 99% covered. When high level stealth is required I call in the carts :tup:

Yes, you’re right: the Nano definitely hits harder. If I start at a higher temp, and use it more aggressively, it can very easily overwhelm me. Sometimes I use it, not quite that aggressively, but more toward that end from my usual low/slow temp-stepping, in order to get to effects more quickly … and thus to get a stronger, more “compressed” flavor profile (I assume that’s something like more terps combined at once, and more of each). I even try to do that at least once per new strain or cut, just to get a sense of it’s potential on that end of the session-strategy spectrum … but I have to take shorter hits, etc., to avoid being overwhelmed. And the Nano could go harder than I could take it, if I pushed it even more. However, I think I squeeze more good stuff out of a load with the low/slow approach: not only are the flavors more subtle and nuanced, more drawn out, but I think the high, the effects, build to a bigger, longer-lasting crescendo. And I get more of everything, as I don’t blow desirables out in the big clouds I would get with a hotter start and steeper climb. I imagine others can easily get ball-vape style hits, especially with the new, bigger XL E-Nano models. I just (usually) prefer the other style of session.

With the Milaana, I would have difficulty getting such full hits, and would worry about both over-toasting and about the battery, as the whole device gets pretty hot when I go for stronger hits or for too long. Perhaps I’ll eventually develop more control and better technique (I’ve had the Mi almost as long as the Nano) … but the Nano is much easier to control and fine-tune, and has a wider range of power and style.

With the Nano, I can now stretch a session out and get lots of flavor and just the right amount of “oomph”, without overwhelming, all the way through the session. And at the moment, that’s something like 15+ minutes of actual draw time, spread out with stem rotation and a sidecar to a couple of hours of engagement.

Absolutely fantastic, a wonderful device, and the rock-solid foundation of my collection!

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
I hesitate to say this, because I suspect people will find it outrageous, but with my current approach, I very regularly get 60-70 hits, each fifteen seconds long, out of a stem with about 1/30th of a gram load, for a total of > 15 minutes of actual draw time.
I realise you've predicted the kind of response that i'll give but i'll do it anyway:

60 x 15-seconds long hits from one 0.03gr load?
15 minutes actual drawtime on a 0.03gr bowl? :uhh:
What what now?

And it keeps producing vapor troughout?
But ... but... how?
What is this sorcery? Is it a magic machine or are you a wizzard?
;)

Has anyone had any problems getting through to customer support lately? I'm not sure if they're just like, out of the office for the holidays or something, didn't see any notifications alluding to such on the site, and I have been trying to e-mail and call them since the 12/9 to no avail. I'm trying to make a return and am nervous about the 35 day mark approaching.

Okla68

Has anyone had any problems getting through to customer support lately? I'm not sure if they're just like, out of the office for the holidays or something, didn't see any notifications alluding to such on the site, and I have been trying to e-mail and call them since the 12/9 to no avail. I'm trying to make a return and am nervous about the 35 day mark approaching.
WOW.....In todays economic situation I can see how that might create some Anxiety for sure ! (Remembering GHOST MV1....POOF !!)

davesmith

Glass Blower

Have you tried sending a message from a seperste email address (i often find my hotmail address ends up in people junk)

Or maybe DM @ACE OF VAPE here and they should respond.

Honestly this is my favourite vape ive ever owned. Id replace it in a heart beat but after probably 5 years of use (maybe more who counting) its still as solid as the day i got it.

I just wish there was a uk version. Other than that its the perfect vape…..

Okla68

Any response yet ? Definitely post when/if you hear something !

Have you tried sending a message from a seperste email address (i often find my hotmail address ends up in people junk)

Or maybe DM @ACE OF VAPE here and they should respond.

Honestly this is my favourite vape ive ever owned. Id replace it in a heart beat but after probably 5 years of use (maybe more who counting) its still as solid as the day i got it.

I just wish there was a uk version. Other than that its the perfect vape…..
I haven't tried another e-mail. I use gmail, which I rarely have any problem with. I'll try DM'ing them.
Any response yet ? Definitely post when/if you hear something !
Not as of yet.
Have you called them?
I have a few times and left messages, which is what makes me wonder if they might be out of the office.

Top Bottom