nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Actually we do prefer to handle our own warranty claims. POTV is amazing though!
No worries about blowing us up. You have officially tested all forms of communication except actual calling and I have received them all YAY!
Oil would be a first but I'm happy to have it in for a look. Honestly the usual unknown liquid people call about turns out to be drool from the stem. :lol::lol: Which is hilarious to help diagnose over the phone. I love our customers!

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Burls will be available tonight in both XL and OG units or Nadia will be looking for a new job tomorrow.

limited-w-burl-puck.jpg

And this Limited XL Burl.
So with the OG burls, is it dealer’s choice if you order, or do you get to choose your actual unit before it ships? Asking for a friend.

CanikUser19,

jhutt

Actually we do prefer to handle our own warranty claims. POTV is amazing though!
No worries about blowing us up. You have officially tested all forms of communication except actual calling and I have received them all YAY!
Oil would be a first but I'm happy to have it in for a look. Honestly the usual unknown liquid people call about turns out to be drool from the stem. :lol::lol: Which is hilarious to help diagnose over the phone. I love our customers!
It smelled something fierce so I doubt it was stem drool, but we'll see. I'll do a few more burn offs and go from there

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
It smelled something fierce so I doubt it was stem drool, but we'll see. I'll do a few more burn offs and go from there
For some strange inexplicable reason, I don't think your unit had the proper burn in. The drop of water would be the moisture coming out of the wood, the smell would be the shellack burning off the inside of the unit with the water. It is non-toxic and is used as a confectioners glaze.

So with the OG burls, is it dealer’s choice if you order, or do you get to choose your actual unit before it ships? Asking for a friend.
dm me and I can send pix of current availability.

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Wow it's been a long day & night. Sales are popping up on our website with more coming!
  • Free domestic shipping on orders $45 or more
  • Buy one Get one OG E-Nano Song (simply add 1 song to your cart and a tiny wizard behind the scenes will add another to your cart)
  • OG E-Nano Box Kit are back in stock with slight changes from last year.
  • Discounts on glass!
We've been making changes to the site so if you aren't able to find a product let me know or simply use the "search" bar.

More changes to come...after I hit up the new OG Song! Trying it out with a mesh pad, a water piece and a beautiful Knotty Walnut OG E-Nano.

Last edited:

DJLocks

Woohoo! I'll absolutely be picking up some of those Songs.

This is going to look like a silly question, but do I have to add more than one Song to the cart to get the BOGO @nadia_epic ? They're discounted, but not by 50%

As an aside... Do you guys ever do customization for the glass? I've had some ideas for tweaks to the SONG design that I've been DYING to try.

First up, an adjustable glass song. If you put a glass screen off-set from the center of the tube you could flip it around and adjust your load without putting it further/closer to the heater.

Next, an adjustable song with a slightly longer stem. About 3" total length compared to the 2" of the current one. I find seeing the vapor path right where it's coming out is critical to 'riding the line' the way I like to. When I'm trying to ride the line I actually swap out the short song glass for the 6" stem so I can see what I'm doing.

Last edited:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Still no pics @ACE OF VAPE , trying to throw my dollars at you like a drunken fireman at a strip club (retired so all good). Reaching out to the forum. Does anyone know if the maple burls are actually light colored like the one shown on the site, or look more like a darker walnut burl? I ask because the two that I bought used from EE back in January are a beautiful darker burl, looks like walnut. However one seller specifically said that it was a maple burl despite how dark the wood is. Again, both beautiful. Just trying to get an idea of the general look of the OG burls that are for sale before I throw my money at you.

And @DJLocks that’s not a silly question, I’m looking at the site and wondering the same thing about the SonG. No mention of the BOGO, just a discounted price, so no idea how to proceed with a purchase. Someone must be hitting the E-Nano hard as they’re doing these website updates, not a complaint just a guess 😬.

Maybe that’s what my burls are @nadia_epic , knotty walnuts. Lots of natural cracks and a few eyes in them, lots of character. When were these offered? Are these still offered?

CanikUser19,
Reactions: DJLocks

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Woohoo! I'll absolutely be picking up some of those Songs.

This is going to look like a silly question, but do I have to add more than one Song to the cart to get the BOGO @nadia_epic ? They're discounted, but not by 50%
No need to add more than one as the site will automatically add an additional song to your cart. The BOGO deal is limited deal and only listed here on FC for now. The overall discount on the song will most likely run through the length of the sale. Coupon code FREESONG is currently auto applied while I manage to get the other items up. I've updated my original posts for clarification. 🧙‍♂️

Glass customization is an @ACE OF VAPE question but I can tell you we'll be slammed with the sale for awhile and we hold off on any special orders to ensure we don't f*ck it up :brow::lol:

Still no pics @ACE OF VAPE , trying to throw my dollars at you like a drunken fireman at a strip club (retired so all good). Reaching out to the forum. Does anyone know if the maple burls are actually light colored like the one shown on the site, or look more like a darker walnut burl? I ask because the two that I bought used from EE back in January are a beautiful darker burl, looks like walnut. However one seller specifically said that it was a maple burl despite how dark the wood is. Again, both beautiful. Just trying to get an idea of the general look of the OG burls that are for sale before I throw my money at you.

And @DJLocks that’s not a silly question, I’m looking at the site and wondering the same thing about the SonG. No mention of the BOGO, just a discounted price, so no idea how to proceed with a purchase. Someone must be hitting the E-Nano hard as they’re doing these website updates, not a complaint just a guess 😬.

Maybe that’s what my burls are @nadia_epic , knotty walnuts. Lots of natural cracks and a few eyes in them, lots of character. When were these offered? Are these still offered?
The burls tend to be pretty light to begin with and much like the cherry it seems to get darker as time goes on. I have seen some darker burls and even ones that are half dark half light. Wood varies so much which is both wonderful and a bit frustrating in this situation. I'll bug Andy later today as well about pics but weekends are technically "closed" days for us. He should be around though!

Last edited:

DJLocks

Glass customization is an @ACE OF VAPE question but I can tell you we'll be slammed with the sale for awhile and we hold off on any special orders to ensure we don't f*ck it up :brow::lol:

Completely understandable! I'll hit him up in a month or two then. My wallet could use some time to recover after this 420 anyway! :ko:

DJLocks,

EverythingsHazy

The burls tend to be pretty light to begin with and much like the cherry it seems to get darker as time goes on. I have seen some darker burls and even ones that are half dark half light. Wood varies so much which is both wonderful and a bit frustrating in this situation. I'll bug Andy later today as well about pics but weekends are technically "closed" days for us. He should be around though!
I may be missing it, but is there a 19mm GonG for the XL unit, or just the SonG?

Also, I have a couple of questions about the shellac thing, before placing an order for an XL:

1. Where exactly is the shallac applied? I'm assuming it's not in the vapor path, as that's not wooden, but how does it let off any fumes/smell during a burn off period?

2. Is it possible to get a unit that isn't shellac'd, and if so, what would the consequences of leaving it unshellac'd be?

Thank you!

EverythingsHazy,
Wow it's been a long day & night. Sales are popping up on our website with more coming!
  • Free domestic shipping on orders $45 or more
  • Buy one Get one OG E-Nano Song (simply add 1 song to your cart and a tiny wizard behind the scenes will add another to your cart)
  • OG E-Nano Box Kit are back in stock with slight changes from last year.
  • Discounts on glass!
We've been making changes to the site so if you aren't able to find a product let me know or simply use the "search" bar.

More changes to come...after I hit up the new OG Song! Trying it out with a mesh pad, a water piece and a beautiful Knotty Walnut OG E-Nano.
I have an older walnut with a big fat knot on the front. Only 1 knot about 1/4 inch x 1 1/2 inches. It kinda has the swirl of the exotic tho. It's definately my favorite out of the 3 I have. My question is, did u guys previously sell a knotty walnut version. I bought mine used so I'm not sure if it's special , exotic or "knotty " I believe it's a 2018 model if that helps with identification. I can send a pic later as I'm not home right now. Thanks for any info that u have

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
I may be missing it, but is there a 19mm GonG for the XL unit, or just the SonG?

Also, I have a couple of questions about the shellac thing, before placing an order for an XL:

1. Where exactly is the shallac applied? I'm assuming it's not in the vapor path, as that's not wooden, but how does it let off any fumes/smell during a burn off period?

2. Is it possible to get a unit that isn't shellac'd, and if so, what would the consequences of leaving it unshellac'd be?

Thank you!
There is currently only a Song for Xl. It is a universal 14/19mm. The shellac is only applied to the wood. You can special order one without if you prefer. Just put it in the memo on the order, it will take about a week.

jhutt

Just an update on the smell/taste issue, I did 4-5+ burn offs at 9-10 on the dial. Letting it cool down completely before each session. Seemed to get rid of it. Loaded up a stem, the taste was fantastic. Better than anything else I have. Ended up reading 50+ some pages on this thread because i was quite buzzed up. Ended up laughing my ass off reading posts from the user "ataxian." I am now civilized, 10/10 would do again

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Just an update on the smell/taste issue, I did 4-5+ burn offs at 9-10 on the dial. Letting it cool down completely before each session. Seemed to get rid of it. Loaded up a stem, the taste was fantastic. Better than anything else I have. Ended up reading 50+ some pages on this thread because i was quite buzzed up. Ended up laughing my ass off reading posts from the user "ataxian." I am now civilized, 10/10 would do again
That’s great. Glad you are now civilized- I’m gonna gift Ataxian an xl to make him more civilized.

Gnome34

Has the cord for the XL version changed at all from the standard e nano? Debating on grabbing an XL but I do not like how short the cord is from the controller to the device itself.

Brought my enano out of retirement a couple days ago and it put a smile on my face for sure.

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
Has the cord for the XL version changed at all from the standard e nano? Debating on grabbing an XL but I do not like how short the cord is from the controller to the device itself.

Brought my enano out of retirement a couple days ago and it put a smile on my face for sure.
Curious about this too, would be cool to pick up another backup power cord that isn't the power puck for traveling purposes

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep

The cords are longer than a few month ago. Let me check the length of the puck Andy sent me last week so I can post an approximate length. I’ll edit this post as soon as I had specs!
Approximate length from puck to Xl is 50 inches
Approximate length from puck to outlet plug is 58 inches

Last edited:

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Hey @ACE OF VAPE i just sent a message to Nadia about a warranty claim I’m still waiting on. Hoping to resolve this ASAP so I can place my 4/20 order. Should I PM you as well?
All good now! I’ve sent a reply and your replacement order is in the system. Sorry once more, I truly thought I had already sent it out. Thanks for being gracious about it! ❤️

Top Bottom