xenon

I agree, our website sucks. Our cs could be a lot better, your experience was bad, but the enano is pretty solid. You’re probably going to get even more frustrated trying to smash it. lord knows I’ve tried.;)
If you need help with the site or other technical issues, DM me. I have tons of web experience. I'm a satisfied customer and would love to help!

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Glass for the XL was held up in production which meant we were unable to sell them. I have just put up the glass as well as the new categories. Still waiting on decent pics as the glass has changed.

I do find it rather silly that people complain about CS still. We have done everything possible to ensure you can get ahold of us. Literally I have given out a personal line. We have migrated email solutions and web servers, increased staff, reduced staff (covid), paid personally for postage, make numerous exceptions to policies - all in the name of appeasing the few flame throwers here on FC. Still it's not enough. We didn't ask for your first born child in fact our pricing is still lower than competitors. I don't really know what more you want. Maybe my first born? Not only do I go above and beyond to ensure any f*ck up is rectified but I offer myself up on this forum to be belittled and called a liar. It could be my current bought of walking pneumonia but I'm finding it hard to simply let it go. Bad CS is when a company doesn't care, which as you can see from ALL of this thread we clearly do.

So I would ask you donate your unit to a person in need, rather than attempt smashing it. A person who won't be so easily angered when they have to deal with a tiny company that tries everyday to make their customers feel heard. In the least they will save money on flower.

I am sure @ACE OF VAPE will have me remove this shortly but for now HAVE AN EPIC DAY!

dutz3013

For anyone reading this, Enanos are my favorite way to consume and I own alot of vapes. Andy and Nadia are both rockstars and will go out of their way to do everything they can to make their customers happy at the end of the day, patience is a virtue. If anyone is looking to consume from the comfort of your home then I would recommend an Enano for you. I recently purchased a hotrod and owned it for 2 days before something in the cord broke, I've had 4 enanos (2017) and have not had the smallest issue with functionality. The reliability, efficiency, ease of use, safety, and beauty of the enano is what keeps me coming back. Glass stems/gongs are high quality and rule too.

TLDR: Enano fucks and Nadia/Andy are awesome people who care about their customers

Last edited:

howie105

Glass for the XL was held up in production which meant we were unable to sell them. I have just put up the glass as well as the new categories. Still waiting on decent pics as the glass has changed.

I do find it rather silly that people complain about CS still. We have done everything possible to ensure you can get ahold of us. Literally I have given out a personal line. We have migrated email solutions and web servers, increased staff, reduced staff (covid), paid personally for postage, make numerous exceptions to policies - all in the name of appeasing the few flame throwers here on FC. Still it's not enough. We didn't ask for your first born child in fact our pricing is still lower than competitors. I don't really know what more you want. Maybe my first born? Not only do I go above and beyond to ensure any f*ck up is rectified but I offer myself up on this forum to be belittled and called a liar. It could be my current bought of walking pneumonia but I'm finding it hard to simply let it go. Bad CS is when a company doesn't care, which as you can see from ALL of this thread we clearly do.

So I would ask you donate your unit to a person in need, rather than attempt smashing it. A person who won't be so easily angered when they have to deal with a tiny company that tries everyday to make their customers feel heard. In the least they will save money on flower.

I am sure @ACE OF VAPE will have me remove this shortly but for now HAVE AN EPIC DAY!
Nadia we don't want anyone's firstborn we want you to come to our homes, change our diapers and tell us we are right.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer

In the last 10 years I have fired Nadia 2 or 3 times and she has quit at least that many times- but she is unable to leave because of her love for the community and the product, and of course me.

LazyVaper

Burls should be back in stock tomorrow, thank you for your patience.

Regarding the maple burl: I've been checking every day for a couple weeks now... It seems either they were restocked and sold out very quickly; or the maple burl didn't get restocked.

Any update on expectations for the next batch of maple burl (regular size) e-nanos?

Thanks!

LazyVaper,
Regarding the maple burl: I've been checking every day for a couple weeks now... It seems either they were restocked and sold out very quickly; or the maple burl didn't get restocked.

Any update on expectations for the next batch of maple burl (regular size) e-nanos?

Thanks!
I believe they are in stock. No picture tho. U probably had the same problem I was having . U have to select the wood choice for ur puck controller and then it will let u add to the cart. Hope this helps

Wheredthetastego,

LazyVaper

I believe they are in stock. No picture tho. U probably had the same problem I was having . U have to select the wood choice for ur puck controller and then it will let u add to the cart. Hope this helps
When I go to e-nano kits -> E-Nano Kit -> 1. Wood Choice -> E-Nano Maple Burl, it immediately says "Out of stock".

Even if I select all the other accessories, when I click "add to cart", I get a pop up that says, "Please resolve all pending issues before adding this product to your cart."

If I change to another wood type, there are no out of stock messages, and it lets me add to my cart.

LazyVaper,

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
When I go to e-nano kits -> E-Nano Kit -> 1. Wood Choice -> E-Nano Maple Burl, it immediately says "Out of stock".

Even if I select all the other accessories, when I click "add to cart", I get a pop up that says, "Please resolve all pending issues before adding this product to your cart."

If I change to another wood type, there are no out of stock messages, and it lets me add to my cart.
I’ve been checking almost weekly since I bought a cherry E-Nano in September 2020 and I’ve yet to catch any burls available. Gonna keep chasing though. Good luck.

CanikUser19,
Reactions: jasp3r

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
I’ve been checking almost weekly since I bought a cherry E-Nano in September 2020 and I’ve yet to catch any burls available. Gonna keep chasing though. Good luck.
Burls will be available tonight in both XL and OG units or Nadia will be looking for a new job tomorrow.

limited-w-burl-puck.jpg

And this Limited XL Burl.

jhutt

I received my Enano in the mail today. Everything looked fine, I plugged it in and noticed a very odd smell. It's kind of hard to put it into words. Anyways, I figured maybe it was just the wood or what have you. I loaded a little into the gong and tried it out. It kind of had a funky taste, but i thought maybe the herb was too close to the heater or whatever. As soon as I hit it a few times, I noticed my chest got a little bit tight(which doesn't happen with my dyna and rogue.) I figured id do a "burn off" on the unit even though they do a 24 hour burn off before shipping. I turned the dial to 8-8.5 and let it sit for about a half hour. I came back to pick up the unit and kind of tilted it, and a liquid either came out of the bottom or from somewhere in the unit. The liquid smelled exactly like the funky smell I was getting from the nano when I first turned it on.. So i have no idea what I just inhaled, which is a great feeling....

Last edited:

GoldenBud

I received my Enano in the mail today. Everything looked fine, I plugged it in and noticed a very odd smell.
in this point you should have stopped all usage with the device, unplug, and talk with the manufacturer...even if it would take hours.....sorry to hear about what happend to you, but learn from that mistake for the future, that's the most important thing.
and I hope the manufacturer will take care of you, ofcourse.

jhutt

in this point you should have stopped all usage with the device, unplug, and talk with the manufacturer...even if it would take hours.....sorry to hear about what happend to you, but learn from that mistake for the future, that's the most important thing.
and I hope the manufacturer will take care of you, ofcourse.
Yea I agree, honestly I just wasn't sure if that's how Enanos smelled or what. I should've erred on the side of caution. Regret hitting it now, as I have a very tight chest/headache. Just no idea what it could've possibly been..

GoldenBud

Yea I agree, honestly I just wasn't sure if that's how Enanos smelled or what. I should've erred on the side of caution. Regret hitting it now, as I have a very tight chest/headache. Just no idea what it could've possibly been..
maybe some wax for the wood, which spilled in the package? describe the liquid, please

jhutt

maybe some wax for the wood, which spilled in the package? describe the liquid, please
It was clear, and it was only one drop. It landed on my hand after tilting it. I have no other explanation. I can't describe the smell, kinda sweet/oily. Just odd

jhutt,

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
"Fired" he's been selling that old lie for so long he now believes it! HAHAA! All kidding aside it's true we've parted ways with very little success because of this community and at the end of the day the E-Nano.

420 SALES...
...are late because of supply chain issues. You will start to see announcements and live sales starting this Friday the 15th. If you're holding out ordering please know I honor sale prices 24hrs before and after the sale dates, excluding the actual day of 4/20, dependent on if the items are still in stock.

It was clear, and it was only one drop. It landed on my hand after tilting it. I have no other explanation. I can't describe the smell, kinda sweet/oily. Just odd
The moisture could be from the wood but I find most often it’s from moist herb. I did confer with Andy as soon as I got your email just a bit ago. I’ll follow up there as well however I’m 99% positive you’re experiencing the taste from the actual load and the smell of the new wood.

jhutt

The moisture could be from the wood but I find most often it’s from moist herb. I did confer with Andy as soon as I got your email just a bit ago. I’ll follow up there as well however I’m 99% positive you’re experiencing the taste from the actual load and the smell of the new wood.
Interesting, sorry for blowing up every avenue of communication I was just taken aback. The herb probably isn't very moist as it's fairly old from a PA MMJ dispensary(known for dryness.) I guess it could be from the wood then. Seemed like the liquid had more viscosity than say water.

jhutt,

Summer

Long Island, NY
@jhutt , what I would do is run the unit for a full 24 hours, let it cool, then give it a long heat up & load it enough for a hit or 2 & assess the taste. If all is fine - great.; I wouldn't worry about it If not, I'd send it back to Andy for evaluation. Does it seem like the box was opened by Customs?

Summer,

jhutt

@jhutt , what I would do is run the unit for a full 24 hours, let it cool, then give it a long heat up & load it enough for a hit or 2 & assess the taste. If all is fine - great.; I wouldn't worry about it If not, I'd send it back to Andy for evaluation. Does it seem like the box was opened by Customs?

The box was sealed and in a USPS envelope. I have to mention I did order it from planet of the vapes. So I'm not sure how that would go. To return to them and they could send it to Andy to take a look?

jhutt,

Summer

Long Island, NY
1st see if the taste does dissipate. If not, then I would call POV to see if they could be of any help & how to proceed under the circumstance.

Summer,
Reactions: jhutt
Top Bottom