LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
I cannot wait to add this to my collection! Trying to wait to see if there’s going to be a discount since it’s so close to 4/20. I had the old nano and loved it, it just needed a larger bowl for me. The taste, extraction, convenience, and safety were top notch!!! :love::rockon::clap:

I have done business with Epic Vape numerous times and have always had a phenomenal experience. Their products are high-quality top of the line.

Last edited:

Allen Ginsbud

Thanks @ACE OF VAPE. That’s too bad a thinner or more flexible cord is not an option.
I fashioned myself an extension cord of sorts, made from silicone-coated wires. I didn’t have to modify the device, and now the cord is long enough for me to use it standing upp.

If anyone is interested, the components are similar to the following, plus solder, heat shrink tubing and electric tape.

CY IEC 60320 C8 Plug to C7 Receptacle Male to Female Extension Supply Main Adapter Cable 30cm​

20 Gauge Flexible 2 Conductor Parallel Silicone Wire​

demonscars

Hi @nadia_epic @ACE OF VAPE I sent the customer service email a few emails. My order was missing an item and then the SONG adapter broke because the glass didn’t fit the XL (too loose, then with basket screen too tight and cracked). I sent photos.

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Hi @nadia_epic @ACE OF VAPE I sent the customer service email a few emails. My order was missing an item and then the SONG adapter broke because the glass didn’t fit the XL (too loose, then with basket screen too tight and cracked). I sent photos.
I believe I have one of your emails but I cannot be certain. I've phased out one of our CS SAAS and it looks like the forms on our site are still triggering the outdated services. Please send me a DM here so I can ensure I can get the replacement parts to you!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@mephisto kind soul that he is, gifted my roommate a maple burl enano, I didn't even know they came with this new dimmer switch, seems very nice! Simple and effective to use, with WPA through a bubbler for him, but could not fit it on the bong he was using with my Fierce before, so we will have to figure something out as it also does not fit the right angle J hook he was using... However included was the dry stem and ice stem which seemed very nice, though I'm sure he will be mostly using this honeycomb WPA through water. I can see now why this is such a popular log vape, seems like a fantastic product (efficient for roomie!) :tup:
PXL-20220402-001717866.jpg

Last edited:

Traaaaan

Hey bud, just wanted to say sorry that happened and I totally understand the frustration. In my experience, the best options are to contact nadia and ace of vape on here, directly is probably your best bet. And also Nadia has a number you can text (if you look further back in this thread you'll find it), I think that will be your quickest method of getting a response.

Best of luck to you, I've really been enjoying my XL and I hope you can again very soon!
Ive sent emails to their customer service and filled rma forms. It seems to be pretty common consensus that no one responds unless it's posted here. I'm still waiting to get an rma approval on my og nano.

Every time there's a long winded story about why they coupdnt respond. The only thing to do is post here. It's freaking frustrating. If the communication and support could improve a tad that would do wonders.

I went from wanting to repair, wanting an xl, to looking at different log vape options.

Last edited:

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Ive sent emails to their customer service and filled rma forms. It seems to be pretty common consensus that no one responds unless it's posted here. I'm still waiting to get an rma approval on my og nano.

Every time there's a long winded story about why they coupdnt respond. The only thing to do is post here. It's freaking frustrating. If the communication and support could improve a tad that would do wonders.

I went from wanting to repair, wanting an xl, to looking at different log vape options.
You have to know at some point if you’ve sent multiple emails and you’ve gotten zero response that something is wrong with our emails getting to you. As much as I love FC I assure you we have many customers who don’t post on here and are helped.

Please DM me and I’ll happily help you out. I’ve added to our lines of communication due to the email instabilities we experience with some email servers. You can also TEXT (949) 903-6958 Mon - Fri 10am - 4pm PST. Most times you can catch me answering later than 4pm.

If you’re over the E-Nano it is truly our loss but I do hope you find a vape you love ❤️

Traaaaan

Yall seem busy enough. I've decided to give a different log vape a try.

Maybe one that doesn't rely on customers posting on public foruma to make things happen. Hope you can sort your emails out. It's 2022... You shouldn't be having the same problems you had like 3 or 5 years ago. Most recently I had an issue with glass not fitting and no one responded to cs emails or ticket things. It wasnt until I posted here that it was handled.

Fool me once I gave you the benefit of a doubt fool me twice and I think it's coincidence. but 3rd times a recurring pattern.

Also, in regards to my replacement glass....replacement was sent but to a 7 year old billing /shipping address from my very first order. Why not use the billing and shipping address of the newest order?

It took me months to actually get. I didn't even bother telling yall.

But the fact that you can't seem to fix an issue an "on going email issue" is pretty disappointing. A basic business should be able to handle emails.

Last edited:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I
@ACE OF VAPE - any estimate on when the maple burl e-nanos will be back in stock (regular size)?
Thanks!
I “settled” on a cherry unit back in 2020 because no burls were available. Unless I just keep missing them when in stock, I’ve yet to see any regular sized burl units on sale since then. Was lucky enough to score two on EE recently though. Good luck in your search.

CanikUser19,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Yall seem busy enough. I've decided to give a different log vape a try.

Maybe one that doesn't rely on customers posting on public foruma to make things happen. Hope you can sort your emails out. It's 2022... You shouldn't be having the same problems you had like 3 or 5 years ago. Most recently I had an issue with glass not fitting and no one responded to cs emails or ticket things. It wasnt until I posted here that it was handled.

Fool me once I gave you the benefit of a doubt fool me twice and I think it's coincidence. but 3rd times a recurring pattern.

Also, in regards to my replacement glass....replacement was sent but to a 7 year old billing /shipping address from my very first order. Why not use the billing and shipping address of the newest order?

It took me months to actually get. I didn't even bother telling yall.

But the fact that you can't seem to fix an issue an "on going email issue" is pretty disappointing. A basic business should be able to handle emails.
Glad to hear you found an alternative. I agree we shouldn't still be having email issues, but apparently we are, which is why we respond when someone posts the problem here, and for some reason you see us responding here as a negative? As far as your old address, we use a third party app 'Ship Station' IF you have ordered before it will autofill to the last known address, you would have to manually change it to a new address and then SAVE it.

@ACE OF VAPE - any estimate on when the maple burl e-nanos will be back in stock (regular size)?
Thanks!
Burls should be back in stock tomorrow, thank you for your patience.

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep
Hey EVERYONE! We have glass in and I am processing all replacement orders over the next 24-48 hours.

If you are looking to order other items and would like to take advantage of the free shipping with the replacement glass let me know ASAP! Either DM me here or text (949) 903-6958 so I can quickly send you out instructions.

Thank you! Much love my FC friends!

Pukka

Before I exercise my "searchbar-fu" (which means reading ~1K pages 🙃) a question:

Cup side up or down for the screen in the stem?

edit: too much testing I think ...

Last edited:

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
Before I exercise my "searchbar-fu" (which means reading ~1K pages 🙃) a question:

I prefer the flat side up - I don’t like the bits that stick inside with the cup up. But others prefer theirs just the opposite, so I don’t think there’s really a right way or a wrong way.

nadia_epic

EpicVape Team
Company Rep

HAHAHA! Andy and I wholeheartedly disagree with one another on how the screen should be utilized. It is absolutely a personal choice and I even change my around every now and then. Personally I think if you call it a "basket" screen it should be used as a "basket" to load into. However, through the years I have found that it is easier to clean if the "basket" is inverted. During demos it's a bit easier to load it so the bowl is resting in the basket as it sticks better and there is less of a chance for it to fall out. AGAIN - totally a personal preferance as there is no standard.

DJLocks

Flat side to the material for me. So much easier to clean and I can see from the vapor path that it makes a more even distribution. With the material actually in the basket it seems to funnel the air to the center.

Speaking of even baking. One thing I've been trying recently with pretty good results is packing the stem as normal and dropping a Dynavap CCD on top of the herb. This is admittedly VERY FIDDLY but not terrible since I use it almost exclusively through water (upside down so the CCD doesn't fall out). The herb gets very evenly cooked without much stirring at pretty high temps.

The SONG is really smart BTW (thanks for adding it to my order free of charge when I mentioned my previous GONG cracked!). My main gripe about the GONG was the screen was nigh-impossible to install flat end up. Having a non-tapered glass tube makes it so I can just slide it in from the other end like with the stems.

One thing I'd love to see is a slightly longer stem on the SONG so you can see the vapor production before it goes into the water piece. But maybe I'm the only one who judges their draws visually like this. A longer stem could also leave room for a carb hole, a very welcome feature for high volume water pieces that have a tendency to blow the load back up and out (the ABV confetti cannon).

And yes... Some day I'll get this dang LED fixed. But this device has been life-changing for me and I refuse to be without it for even a day, much less however long it would take to get it fixed. :p

Last edited:

montana199

Resultados de traducción​

For the users of the dwarf in Europe, what type of converter do they use? I want to buy one on 4/20, but the issue of the converter throws me back a bit. Greetings

montana199,

Traaaaan

Glad to hear you found an alternative. I agree we shouldn't still be having email issues, but apparently we are, which is why we respond when someone posts the problem here, and for some reason you see us responding here as a negative? As far as your old address, we use a third party app 'Ship Station' IF you have ordered before it will autofill to the last known address, you would have to manually change it to a new address and then SAVE it.

Burls should be back in stock tomorrow, thank you for your patience.
So how come crappy fitting stems arrived to the right address but replacements, processed by yall via pm, went to an old as hell address? Sure, blame the customer. History repeating itself. Your website sucks. Don't tell people to use it if you can't respond. Hooray, yall like to think you all have good cs and pat yourselves on the back but from my experience it is BAD.

Post in thread 'E-Nano from Epicvape' https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/e-nano-from-epicvape.7844/post-1492394

Except this time I am done for real. My next post in this thread will be smashing my enano and enano glass.

Last edited:

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
Your website sucks.
Okay this I really have to agree with. How has it been over 2 months since the XL was released, and when you go to the E-nano Stems or WPA tab, there's nothing there for the XL? The only way you can get a WPA for the XL (standalone), is if you go to the XL kit page, scroll down to the bottom, click on the XL stem, let it take you to another page, and then scroll down again to find the WPA. That's incredibly convoluted and requires detective skills I shouldn't need to use. It should be right there with all the other e-nano WPAs, easy to find with one click

I know criticism is never easy, but I have to admit, you guys don't really do things by the book. We love your products, but the traaaan guy is right, it's 2022, saying that emails aren't working is like something I would say to my professor as to why they didn't get my assignment on time.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
So how come crappy fitting stems arrived to the right address but replacements, processed by yall via pm, went to an old as hell address? Sure, blame the customer. History repeating itself. Your website sucks. Don't tell people to use it if you can't respond. Hooray, yall like to think you all have good cs and pat yourselves on the back but from my experience it is BAD.

Post in thread 'E-Nano from Epicvape' https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/e-nano-from-epicvape.7844/post-1492394

Except this time I am done for real. My next post in this thread will be smashing my enano and enano glass.
I agree, our website sucks. Our cs could be a lot better, your experience was bad, but the enano is pretty solid. You’re probably going to get even more frustrated trying to smash it. lord knows I’ve tried.;)

Top Bottom