ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
It would be cool if you guys offered that base to owners of the original Enano to make it more stable for those who complain about it tipping over. I haven't had that problem, myself, and like the look without that base, but I think I'm in the retro fitting bases for the OG will be I’m on the site shortly -stay tuned.
I agree. A retro fit base will be available very shortly. Stay tuned.

Traaaaan

So I guess the
.Send a note to customerservice@epicvape.com and we’ll send you one.
Much appreciated but I think the unit is dead. Something inside shorted when my roommate tried to mess with it. A fuse in the temp dial blew and he dropped the vape and broke a connection inside.

Ill be ordering a new unit after I get my tax return.... Hoping for a 420 sale, until then I'll have to use my portable vape.

Traaaaan,
Reactions: BigJr48

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
So I guess the

Much appreciated but I think the unit is dead. Something inside shorted when my roommate tried to mess with it. A fuse in the temp dial blew and he dropped the vape and broke a connection inside.

Ill be ordering a new unit after I get my tax return.... Hoping for a 420 sale, until then I'll have to use my portable vape.
We have a flat rate of $65 to fix out of warranty repairs. Contact customerservice@epicvape.com or check the website for details.

Your a Vape builders dream, charging into the thread with user errors claiming the unit sucks.
With the proper power supplied to it, the nano will toast most things in its path. Could be your step down converter, could be the nanos cord. Once you get that sorted, you should be good. There are quite a few users of the Nano here on your side of the pond.
Have you tried weed weed with it yet, or are you mainly a mint and mullein guy?
Not sure how your getting such bad air flow either. Unless your packing it to try and use without picking up the nano itself. I can and often do pop a little unground nug in and go to town breaking it down as the heat does it's thing. My main grinder is a Fine one, so either fine or whole nugs in my stem with no airflow issues.
Hope you get the Nano firing as it should.
:peace:
Sorry I know this is old but this is exactly what I do. My grinder is super fine so I'd rather put in a .1 or less piece, hit 1 or 2 times, then mash up the bud in the stem. I figure might as well keep all the goodness in there instead of it sticking to my grinder ive always wondered if this is OK so glad to see im.not the only one.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I've notices my Nano has developed a rattle when I shake it, as if something hard came loose in the internals, I've never opened it and everythign is functioning. I've seen some inside photos of Nano in the past and it was basically just wiring in between the power, bulb and the heater, with maybe some plastic caps over the connections, I don't really remember the photos in detail, so I guess one of these caps might have loosened inside when it took a fall someday? Probably not something to worry about? I wouldn't want it to shortcircuit by some loose piece of metal or something.
Oh and I jsut notices the light is not glowing anymore, so that must be related, it was glowing the last time I looked.
I guess I'm opening it to see what's going on, the little cork feet come off much easier than I anticipated and I found two screwn under the two corks feet on the sides.

OK, this looks bad. The little plastic power socket is half shattered, one of the metal power pins in the vape power socket is loose with no plastic holding it in place. I guess the only way to repair this is to replace the power socket piece, maybe print it on a 3d printer? Any suggestions how I could fix this?

Last edited:

Arawfish

Green Thumb
It would be cool if you guys offered that base to owners of the original Enano to make it more stable for those who complain about it tipping over. I haven't had that problem, myself, and like the look without that base, but I think I'm in the minority
I don’t really get the complaints about it tipping over, or the complaints about the cord. Mines never been yanked, tipped over, fallen, or anything and is considerably heavier than my woodscents which is very easy to tip.

f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
A few post ago someone mentionned a faulty/broken (I can't remember sorry I vape weed :D) socket and Ace of Vape asked this person to send an email at customerservice@epicvape.com to be sent a new socket. So I think you can try that.

If not, that kind of socket can easilly be found online for a few bucks (again, check a few posts ago, I posted a link).

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
The problem is I'm in EU, so shipping only that tiny socket overseas would be so expensive, it would be great if I could find the same one to buy locally, but I don't liek my chances there, 3d printing one might be easier.
But I've been quite interested in that new evolved E-Nano model AoV is just releasing, so maybe I could ask for an extra socket to be thrown in as extra when I eventually order that bad boy. I think that's the best course of action for me now.

Until then I still have my older E-Nano that is still is great condition, but it's a really old one (and not a premium wood like this broken one), it doesn't even have detachable cord yet. So both of these backup detachable dimmer cords are now useless to me since the only E-Nano I had that had a soket for those is now broken.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
The problem is I'm in EU, so shipping only that tiny socket overseas would be so expensive, it would be great if I could find the same one to buy locally, but I don't liek my chances there, 3d printing one might be easier.
But I've been quite interested in that new evolved E-Nano model AoV is just releasing, so maybe I could ask for an extra socket to be thrown in as extra when I eventually order that bad boy. I think that's the best course of action for me now.

Until then I still have my older E-Nano that is still is great condition, but it's a really old one (and not a premium wood like this broken one), it doesn't even have detachable cord yet. So both of these backup detachable dimmer cords are now useless to me since the only E-Nano I had that had a soket for those is now broken.
Put your request in the notes and I make sure to send you a new socket

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
Hey all, I definitely don't want to make a scene of this at all. but I'm wondering what the best way to contact epic vapes is, regarding an issue with missing items in my XL order? I sent ACE OF VAPE a message on here last Monday, sent an e-mail to their customer service, and I even sent a text to Nadia. Haven't gotten a response from either. Is there something else I'm missing? I feel like I exhausted all my resources here

Again, don't wanna make a scene, just simply want to get the things I ordered. Thanks all :)

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Hey all, I definitely don't want to make a scene of this at all. but I'm wondering what the best way to contact epic vapes is, regarding an issue with missing items in my XL order? I sent ACE OF VAPE a message on here last Monday, sent an e-mail to their customer service, and I even sent a text to Nadia. Haven't gotten a response from either. Is there something else I'm missing? I feel like I exhausted all my resources here

Again, don't wanna make a scene, just simply want to get the things I ordered. Thanks all :)
This is the next best way unfortunately big dawg lmao

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
This is the next best way unfortunately big dawg lmao
Thanks, yeah, I figured :/

It's kinda disappointing I have to do it this way, but I want the stuff I paid for lol

On a more positive note, the XL is pretty nice! Unfortunately my SonG adapter that I ordered was not included, so I'm anxious to get it sent to me and try it out thru water

howie105

I've notices my Nano has developed a rattle when I shake it, as if something hard came loose in the internals, I've never opened it and everythign is functioning. I've seen some inside photos of Nano in the past and it was basically just wiring in between the power, bulb and the heater, with maybe some plastic caps over the connections, I don't really remember the photos in detail, so I guess one of these caps might have loosened inside when it took a fall someday? Probably not something to worry about? I wouldn't want it to shortcircuit by some loose piece of metal or something.
Oh and I jsut notices the light is not glowing anymore, so that must be related, it was glowing the last time I looked.
I guess I'm opening it to see what's going on, the little cork feet come off much easier than I anticipated and I found two screwn under the two corks feet on the sides.

OK, this looks bad. The little plastic power socket is half shattered, one of the metal power pins in the vape power socket is loose with no plastic holding it in place. I guess the only way to repair this is to replace the power socket piece, maybe print it on a 3d printer? Any suggestions how I could fix this?
When my cord kept falling out I ask Epicvape for support, and they sent me a new power cord socket and some cork feet. You could also purchase the same socket for Epson which fits some of their printers. As to the rattle mine always did a little, both before and after the socket replacement, so I don't worry about it. Good Luck.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
As to the rattle mine always did a little, both before and after the socket replacement, so I don't worry about it.
Both of mine don't rattle at all, which is why I got alarmed when I started hearing one. It was the two small plastic shards from the shattered socket, both of them visible on my photos, after the socket replacement it should not rattle unless I put those shards back in lol.

stska

I ordered my Enano XL on March 3rd and haven't had any response from customer support, phone calls etc. Haven't seen any shipping labels on informed delivery etc...My VapeXhL evo broke last week, found out they shut down for good and was heartbroken and impulsively ordered the enano, really disheartened its taking this long lol. Ill remain patient but is there any better way to contact customer service?

@aceofvapes

stska,
I think all u can do is be patient on this one ( hard to be patient without a vape tho ) I saw a couple minor issues one was with the stem. Maybe they are just working out the minor issues. I love my e nanos(3) but I think I will wait for a while to order or probably just get ones used. These little machines seem like they last a long time so I have no problem buying used. It really hasn't been that long tho so.hopefully it arrives soon. Ace is on here, maybe try to reach out on here. Hope u enjoy your xl whenever it arrives

stska

Thanks for the reply. It really fucking sucks without a vape I havent combusted in years and its been killing my lungs but for my condition I need to medicate. Working on getting some edibles in the mean time but most edibles don't help me :/ I have dead nerve ends and a lot of nerve pain throughout my back and chest.

Cheers

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Thanks for the reply. It really fucking sucks without a vape I havent combusted in years and its been killing my lungs but for my condition I need to medicate. Working on getting some edibles in the mean time but most edibles don't help me :/ I have dead nerve ends and a lot of nerve pain throughout my back and chest.

Cheers
See if you can get RSO

Sour Dream,

magtoons

Received my XL over the weekend and wanted to share my experience. To start the maple burl is beautiful! I've included a picture for reference.

The heater is faster to reach temperature and the quality is on par with the original. If you are someone who typically needs a few sessions to reach your optimal state with the existing enano, then the XL may be exactly what you are looking for. You can still microdose as you can with the original by adding less material. The heater runs a little hotter than the standard E-Nano and i find it runs best around 6.5-7 on the dial. There's a black base around the unit that provides a little more stability and is a nice addition in my opinion. Until Epic provides a stand for the XL, I've been using this for now which fits the XL without touching the power cord and provides an area to hold the glass stand.

As for things that I think need some improvement. The first is the dome screen that fits on the lip of the glass stems. I like the idea as it further prevents material from reaching the heater. It also allows you to shake the stem to mix your material without stirring. The problem is that it fits too tightly around the heater and it usually pulls off when attempting to remove it. The solution is to remove this screen and keep it off. For the WPA, the material stays on the bottom so the risk of spilling material is negligible. When using the glass stem, I elevate the stem slightly to prevent material from falling onto the heater. This has worked well so far and I do not find this to be a problem.

Without the dome screen, the stems easily fit onto the heater. As a result the stems are a little loose, and a seal is created against the glass and the metal heater lip. While this works fine, you may hear some air coming through the stem and not up through the heater as intended. To help create a better seal, I added a small silicone o-ring around the heater that can rest on the glass. This has had a positive effect and helps to keep the air flowing as it should. Here's a picture for reference:

I'm not sure of the size of the o-ring, but I received it with an Ed's WS order and it fits nicely around the heater. Here's a picture showing the size of the o-ring. The one on the left is from a Sticky Brick, the one in the middle is from a Nova, and the last one is from Ed which fits really well.

My last piece of advice is to clean the entire stem with the basket screens still in them until more screens become available for sale on the epicvape website. The screens fit tightly inside the stems and it's possible to deform them while attempting to pop them out for an iso wash.

Overall, very happy with this purchase after a few days of use and see this becoming a regular in my daily lineup.

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
What are people doing about basket screens these days? $1/ea. from Epic these days...Pipes? Ebay? TIA :peace:
For unrimmed basket screens, I'd rather just buy oversized screens (which you can get anywhere) and make them myself. They're easy to make, may not look perfect, but will do the job.

As long as they fit, and have enough tension to stay in place, I see no reason to pay 5 dollars for a 5 pack of basket screens.

Top Bottom