ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
I wish the dimmer puck/box came with braided cables.
I tried using braided cords on the original EV and I didn't like the way they frayed so easily and got fuzz and burrs and such.
I have both, them seem to work the same so id go with the one you like the look of best. The dial on the pucks is bigger and nicer imo
The internals and performance are exactly the same.

Pete

I tried using braided cords on the original EV and I didn't like the way they frayed so easily and got fuzz and burrs and such.

The internals and performance are exactly the same.
Well, if you ever find a lighter and more flexible cord, with a smaller connector that mates into the E-nano in a more seamless fashion, that will be a major upgrade.

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
Well, if you ever find a lighter and more flexible cord, with a smaller connector that mates into the E-nano in a more seamless fashion, that will be a major upgrade.
I agree, that’s why I replaced mine with a smaller, lighter, round cord and smaller connectors. Zip cord is fine for lamps, toasters and coffee pots, but cumbersome on a vape. My enjoyment of the nano increased substantially after the change.

8431ECCA-5E7C-4398-B487-0871DA337719.jpeg

UnevenPizza

I dream of Pizza
The new dimmer looks awesome!
I am saving up a bit for my next nano purchase as the shipping is often sadly like 40% of my total costs.
But It is worth it!

My icy stem fell to the ground a few years ago and chipped, so I use a silicon sleeve from one of the stems to cover any sharp bits.. It's a great item. Taste and coolness at a maximum.

Been a while since I posted here, I got this new piece today by chance, GAS struck I guess you could say...

IMG-20210814-224048-935.jpg

still loving the whip style ...puff puff puff...

Pete

I also just received my puck dimmer. A BIG improvement. The knob is clear crystal with the numbers underneath, so no worries about the numbers rubbing off like with the original dimmer. The knob also turns very smoothly and the settings feel more precise. The weight of the puck plus the cork pads underneath hold it firmly on the tabletop, so the dimmer no longer has a tendency to pull the E-nano off the table. Much thinner power cords, which look nicer (I mean, why do you need thick cords for a device that pulls maybe 15 watts!). The connector into the Enano is smaller and seems to mate tighter than the old dimmer.

I got mine in maple to match my E-nano and it seems a good match.

The only negative is the cord from the puck to the E-nano seems a little stiff. But it feels like it is getting a little softer as I use it.

Overall, I like it a lot.

My VAS in order (oldest-today): OG Pax | Volcano Digit | Mighty | PuffCo Peak Pro | SB Runt | SB OG | Omnivap '21 | Vong | Dynavap M '20/'21 | Flowerpot Vrod | Dotleaf V1.5 | Tinymight | Boundless Tera 3 | Stache Rio | Davinci Micro | Arizer Solo II | Tafee Bowle | Firewood7 | Noisy Cricket | JetDryV | E-Nano |
Given your EXTENSIVE vaporizer collection, I was wondering how you think the Enano compares to, say, the Mighty and Volcano in terms of vapor quality, etc. Ignoring portability, which is your favorite(s)

Last edited:

jasp3r

Given your EXTENSIVE vaporizer collection, I was wondering how you think the Enano compares to, say, the Mighty and Volcano in terms of vapor quality, etc. Ignoring portability, which is your favorite(s)
So the newer Volcanoes and the Mighty is a fluffier type of vapor to me, and the Enano produces a more thick, dense vapor. My favorite way to hit the Enano by far is the Ice pick stem or on a big water piece because that's where I feel like it shines for me.

The Volcano and Mighty are going to be session vapes and the vapor will last accordingly, but the E-nano is really up to you, it can be a one hit extractor or a sipper!

I am interested in other wood logs though and will be trying a few out soon, but for now.. The Enano is probably the vape I would keep over everything given it's versaility and ability to chuck clouds, I had an Enano right after buying my Mighty and sold it to a friend when his broke and missed it so much I got another Burl cutie

djoverpour

Welcome to the board, and thanks for your first post, hope you enjoy yourself. Have you tried a phone call (https://acctmgr.evoice.com/AcctMgr/...aspx?key=8bae2cbb-ee0f-41a5-a72e-bcfc30bec771), or a PM to Ace Of Vape from here on the board.
Thanks for the help. I love my E-Nano but I am starting to have second thoughts about the customer service. It has been almost two weeks and I have not received a reply to any of my emails, my RMA request, or phone calls via the above link. Ace of Vapes reached out to me last week via PM and said he would have Nadia give me a call but I still have not heard a word from them. All I need is new dimmer cord, I don't figure this process should be so complicated. I know everyone is busy right now with Covid and whatnot, but responding to customers should come first. I hate to come on here and bitch, but I'm just frustrated with their lack of communication. Hopefully you all have a more positive experience. Ill gladly update this post if/when they reply.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
@ACE OF VAPE - Will the puck eventually be available in the black finish shown in the photos on the site
You can order one if you would like. Just put it in the 'notes' section of the order form.
Does anyone know how/if the dimmer box opens up to replace the cord? Im not opposed to chopping up an old power cord but I cant figure out how it attaches inside the box. I dont see screws anywhere to get it open.
The dimmer boxes are glued shut. Unfortunately there is no way in other than destroy the bottom.
Thanks for the help. I love my E-Nano but I am starting to have second thoughts about the customer service. It has been almost two weeks and I have not received a reply to any of my emails, my RMA request, or phone calls via the above link. Ace of Vapes reached out to me last week via PM and said he would have Nadia give me a call but I still have not heard a word from them. All I need is new dimmer cord, I don't figure this process should be so complicated. I know everyone is busy right now with Covid and whatnot, but responding to customers should come first. I hate to come on here and bitch, but I'm just frustrated with their lack of communication. Hopefully you all have a more positive experience. Ill gladly update this post if/when they reply.
Sorry for the delay. Not sure what the problem has been, but Nadia just called and left a message.

cannasoor

Time to get all PUCKed up!! :nod:

Thanks for the vid!

Wow, the puck looks bigger than I thought it would be. I suppose that gives finer control over the dial setting (and just easier for some to grasp).

Have you measured it? It looks like it's bigger around at the widest than the Nano itself, based on the vid.

androponic

vaped.
Thanks for the vid!

Wow, the puck looks bigger than I thought it would be. I suppose that gives finer control over the dial setting (and just easier for some to grasp).

Have you measured it? It looks like it's bigger around at the widest than the Nano itself, based on the vid.
puck is 2.5 inches across. very weighty, metal shell to it and bottom looks like the bottom on the enano, same cork feet. very quality feel.
Price is still 30 on the website as of now (says normally 40), definitely a great piece for the money to add to the nano and keep original as a backup.
i got one in walnut and maple, both are sweet.

Last edited:

djoverpour

Problem solved! Sounds like they were having problems with their email server. My cord is on it's way back to me now, harmony is restored in the universe. Thanks to @ACE OF VAPE for getting my RMA pushed through!

MikeRotchHertz

Unfortunately, after using the puck beta vvps, my amboyna burl enano heating element died. I'm not saying it caused it, but it was attached at the time, and now my other OG vvps won't power it up either on different wall outlets.

Does anyone know how easy it is to rebuild an enano without damaging the wood? Also, is their CS email messed up because I've messaged them a number of times over the past few weeks with no response.

It's a beauty so I really hope it can be revived. I guess I should at least give my review of the puck despite the circumstances...

It feels much nicer than the original or previous wood ones. I like that it lays flat and doesn't get moved around if you move the enano like the previous. The dial is very nice and feels rugged. The feet on the bottom that match the bottom of the enano is a nice touch and holds it in place.

MikeRotchHertz

You need to call and make posts here sadly.
The reasons given for the lack of CS are the same going back years I don't expect that to change any time soon.
😞
That's what I gathered from skimming this thread in the past. Seems like they have had "email issues" too so that could be all. I just hope I get the answer I want on being able to repair it safely. She's too beautiful to just be a paper weight!

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
Unfortunately, after using the puck beta vvps, my amboyna burl enano heating element died. I'm not saying it caused it, but it was attached at the time, and now my other OG vvps won't power it up either on different wall outlets
Have you taken the bottom off and checked inside with a multimeter to see if you’re actually getting power to the heating unit? It could simply be a loose or broken wire connection. I’ve seen that happen.

It’s too bad about their CS - one shouldn’t have to jump thru hoops to contact them. I consider customer service as important as the product itself.

MikeRotchHertz

Have you taken the bottom off and checked inside with a multimeter to see if you’re actually getting power to the heating unit? It could simply be a loose or broken wire connection. I’ve seen that happen.

It’s too bad about their CS - one shouldn’t have to jump thru hoops to contact them. I consider customer service as important as the product itself.
No but I will do that when I get back in town this Friday. Does I just pry off or held with glue? I admittedly have not spend much time messing with the bottom.

Pete

No but I will do that when I get back in town this Friday. Does I just pry off or held with glue? I admittedly have not spend much time messing with the bottom.
Have you tried using your old power cord with your Enano or checked the voltage in the puck? Make sure it's not the power supply first.

Pete,
Reactions: BigJr48
Top Bottom