• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

EverythingsHazy

Is it normal for this vape to put out different temps sometimes, while plugged into the same outlet, on the same dial setting?

Also, is it possible to take it apart for cleaning?

howie105

Is it normal for this vape to put out different temps sometimes, while plugged into the same outlet, on the same dial setting?
What did you do, Ray? Seriously, the closest I have seen was when the plastic socket that holds the cord into the body was failing, so I was getting intermittent power loss. When I was replacing the socket (Thanks EpicVape) I blew out the body and wiped off the bud crumbs that had collected on the metal cap. Not pristine, but serviceable.

ray_

This thing works the same as a dimmer for a light in yor house. At a given setting it's always putting out the same percentage of the line voltage. If your line voltage changes, its output will change. For instance, if you were in the western US over the last couple weeks it was really hot and everyone had their AC blasting. That might lower your line voltage a bit. Personally, I've never noticed it change.

Pete

Have been trying to use my e-nano as my main vape, but have ran into some problems. If I’m high and I load the stem sometimes I’ll look down and my load will be gone. I usually check on the ground and sometimes I can find it but sometimes it disappears. I’ve just been using whole small pieces of bud for the first hit tamping them lightly with the back side of a nail. Then after I take the first hit I crush it a little and tamp it with the nail. I don’t have a grinder right now because the last one I had was real bad and barely worked so I threw it away.

I’ll also lose my load right after taking a hit sometimes too. Any tips on minimizing this? I’m using the ice stem with an adjustable screen. I have the e-nano tool also but have only been using it to stir sometimes but I can’t really tamp the load down with it that good.
I hold the stem like a cigarette and bring the enano up to the stem, not the other way around. When I want to set the stem down, I set it horizontally in an ashtray, just like I would a cigarette. I seldom lose a load this way.

EverythingsHazy

This thing works the same as a dimmer for a light in yor house. At a given setting it's always putting out the same percentage of the line voltage. If your line voltage changes, its output will change. For instance, if you were in the western US over the last couple weeks it was really hot and everyone had their AC blasting. That might lower your line voltage a bit. Personally, I've never noticed it change.
Interesting... That could definitely be it.

I generally don't experience a difference, but I have noticed it a few times recently. It's not that easy to get an accurate temp reading, tbh.

Also, on an unrelated note, I'd like to give another huge shoutout to the EpicVape team for their excellent customer service, yet again. 100% satisfation @ACE OF VAPE

Last edited:

GetLeft

My nano needs to be adjusted when the temp drops in the Fall and when the it rises in the Spring. I also experience occasional rises and drops. Mine spends it’s time mostly hidden from view. If I close it off too much I’ll notice a fise when I reach for it. Then I open its space up a bit and the temp adjusts back down. It’s sensitive to ambient temps.

stelmobarry

The best bong I've ever had got replaced today. The thickness of the new one was unexpected.
I love it! I think that whips are the easiest way of creating a more comfortable, casual, and cooling experience with any vaporizer. I adapt every vaporizer I buy with a whip, even portables. I have to because my hands don't work but distancing oneself from the valuables is a good thing in my opinion! I use smart switches and portable and stationary vape stations with the valuables securely affixed with velcro or double-sided tape. I depend on others so I make it as safe as possible for everyone and everything to get my vape on!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I really wish someone would make a bigger version of these log vapes, that is at least 2x the size (circumference) that it is now. I find a bigger circumference is superior to a smaller one for vaping, IMO.
I was moved B-da size?
+ da hard ass wood there made of !
NANO is a fitting name & tiny is micro & pairs well with H2O fitted with a small mouthpiece.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Which do you prefer and why? Thanks
Just got it but my first impressions are I like that the cord leading to the log is on the left which for whatever reason makes it easier to use and the cord doesn’t get as bunched or in the way.

Mira also easier to just stash the puck farther away and out of site .

the cord from the wall to puck is longer too.

the wood of the dimmer is closer to my enanos color

edit: forgot to answer but I think I prefer the puck and will only use that, the dial on it feels better and it’s about the same weight

tokenknifeguy

I was moved B-da size?
+ da hard ass wood there made of !
NANO is a fitting name & tiny is micro & pairs well with H2O fitted with a small mouthpiece.
Anyone got a translation for this? LOL

I'll have to disagree with you. I think the current size is perfect for full extraction of a tiny load in one hit and that's primarily how I use it. If my tolerance was higher and I wanted more I'd get one of the desktop vaporizers more suited to that use (flowerpot, elevator, herborizer, etc.) rather than trying to use the e-nano for something it's really not the best at doing.
So is the enano touted as a one hitter? I don't think it is. For how I vape, the enano is lacking. I've been smoking/vaping almost 20 years and my tolerance isn't high at all. Just a few hits get me off, but thats why I'm saying a bigger circumference bowl(glass stem) would be ideal, as to not have to pack the stem so many times. Yes I can use the adjustable stem, but stirring clogs up the screen way way to easy. The metal screen is the worse for any vape I've used as it clogs up way to easily. Also a bigger circumference stem would give better tasting hits because of the larger surface area of the green hit, though this may be minimal.

Also its funny how you say it isn't the best at bigger bowls(which obviously I agree), yet you disagree on trying to update the product to make it better for bigger bowls. Maybe you took what I said wrong, but I wasn't meaning to get rid of the enano, but instead have another version of the enano but is just bigger stem wise, and maybe heater too if needed. A bigger version like I'm talking about would be a great alternative to the flowerpot or the others, as those others are twice as much almost and with a much larger footprint, among inferior looks.

Last edited:

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Anyone got a translation for this? LOL

So is the enano touted as a one hitter? I don't think it is. For how I vape, the enano is lacking. I've been smoking/vaping almost 20 years and my tolerance isn't high at all. Just a few hits get me off, but thats why I'm saying a bigger circumference bowl(glass stem) would be ideal, as to not have to pack the stem so many times. Yes I can use the adjustable stem, but stirring clogs up the screen way way to easy. The metal screen is the worse for any vape I've used as it clogs up way to easily. Also a bigger circumference stem would give better tasting hits because of the larger surface area of the green hit, though this may be minimal.

Also its funny how you say it isn't the best at bigger bowls(which obviously I agree), yet you disagree on trying to update the product to make it better for bigger bowls. Maybe you took what I said wrong, but I wasn't meaning to get rid of the enano, but instead have another version of the enano but is just bigger stem wise, and maybe heater too if needed. A bigger version like I'm talking about would be a great alternative to the flowerpot or the others, as those others are twice as much almost and with a much larger footprint, among inferior looks.
Stay tuned………

Anyone have any advice on how to maintain my wood? Maple burl starting to crack and don’t know what to do!!! Been waxing it but don't know what else to do.

View attachment 10573
View attachment 10575
It won’t affect the performance at all. If it concerns you you can add CA glue or epoxy. Or send it in and I can do it for you. Good looking piece of burl!

Pete

So is the enano touted as a one hitter? I don't think it is. For how I vape, the enano is lacking.
I haven't seen it touted as a one-hitter. You can certainly use it that way, putting just enough in so you take one big hit to fully extract it. I tend to use more, enough for 3-4 hits, with a little stirring after 2 hits. I have moderately low tolerance and that's all I want to use most times.

I think the advantage of using it this way, , a small load giving only a few hits, is you get flavor in every hit and it never tastes stale. I'd rather use smaller loads and have it taste good for the entire load than use larger loads and have it taste like popcorn halfway through.

Maybe a larger stem and heater diameter, as you suggest, would allow bigger hits without loss of flavor?

I don't find it a hassle to reload a stem. But have multiple ice stems, so if I knew I'd want more than one stem I'd load two clean stems and be prepared for a (small) session. That way, both loads would taste fresh.

I'd say the E-nano is NOT ideal for people who want long sessions, taking 20 or more hits and using 1/2 gram or more at a time. I mean, you CAN with the Enano, loading, say, 0.1 gram at a time, taking 5 hits with stirring, and reloading ( or using multiple stems) 5 or more times.

I don't like the glass screens - they restrict the airflow too much AND let through too many particles with finer grinds. I use the "adjustable" screens for both the ice stems and regular. I have no problem with them clogging up during 4 or 5 uses without cleaning.

But cleaning is so simple, I generally clean mine after a couple of uses to have a fresh-tasting stem. After a couple of uses, I just rinse with hot water and blow them out. After more uses, or periodically just to really clean them, I drop them in a small jar of 91% iso for 20 seconds or so, rinse and done. I've been using the same iso forever, topping it off a little over time. I should have used Everclear, instead, since I would have a very good tincture at this point.

skipbifferty

Hello Aceofvape or anyone else who can chip in. I'm debating whether to get a second Enano, perhaps with or without a dimmer box. I've got an early Enano with the fixed cord and I find the dial a nuisance when I lift the Enano. How far is the dial away from the Enano in the detachable cord and how far in the dimmer box? I'd appreciate a quick answer please because there's a special discount offer finishing tomorrow. Thanks.

howie105

The last thing that was replaced on my E-Nano was the socket that the removable cord fit in. On the other hand, I am the only person I know of who has needed a replacement.

Top Bottom