skipbifferty

Which do you prefer and why? Thanks
@howie105 , can you give some more detail about how far the square dimmer is from the Enano itself, and how far the square dimmer is from the wall? When you lift the Enano to your mouth (assuming you're not using a water path) does the dimmer lift with it? I'm trying to decide whether to buy it today while there's 20% off. Thanks a lot.

skipbifferty,
Reactions: BigJr48

jasp3r

@howie105 , can you give some more detail about how far the square dimmer is from the Enano itself, and how far the square dimmer is from the wall? When you lift the Enano to your mouth (assuming you're not using a water path) does the dimmer lift with it? I'm trying to decide whether to buy it today while there's 20% off. Thanks a lot.
Where is the 20% deal? Thanks

jasp3r,
Reactions: BigJr48

skipbifferty

Where is the 20% deal? Thanks
I got them by signing up to the newsletter. Presumably you didn't see the email @jasp3r .

It's a Black Friday sale. Here are the codes:
Save $25 on ALL E-Nano Kits
$25 off code: BFJ25
20% off Accessories* with minimum purchase of $29
20% off code: BFJ20
*Excludes E-Nano cords, Box Dimmer Cord and Puck Power Cord.

Can anyone help me by telling me the distances of the dimmer box, and the dial on the detachable cord, to the Enano and to the ac plug? THANK YOU.

skipbifferty,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I got them by signing up to the newsletter. Presumably you didn't see the email @jasp3r .

It's a Black Friday sale. Here are the codes:
Save $25 on ALL E-Nano Kits
$25 off code: BFJ25
20% off Accessories* with minimum purchase of $29
20% off code: BFJ20
*Excludes E-Nano cords, Box Dimmer Cord and Puck Power Cord.

Can anyone help me by telling me the distances of the dimmer box, and the dial on the detachable cord, to the Enano and to the ac plug? THANK YOU.
about 58 inches from dimmer box to the end of the wall plug cord

Sour Dream,

skipbifferty

About 31” for the other cord. I don’t feel like going through the hassle of unplugging the puck to measure it’s cords
I'm not sure what a puck is. Anyway, it's the distance between the Enano and the dials that I'm interested in (just the distance of the cord) because that's my complaint with the old Enano I've got, the dial gets moved around when I've got the Enano in my hand. The special offer ends in 6 hours. Thanks anyway. I'll have to wait until I've got an answer.

Last edited:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I'm not sure what a puck is. Anyway, it's the distance between the Enano and the dials that I'm interested in (just the distance of the cord) because that's my complaint with the old Enano I've got, the dial gets moved around when I've got the Enano in my hand. The special offer ends in 6 hours. Thanks anyway. I'll have to wait until I've got an answer.
The 31” is the measurement you were asking for.

the puck is the round dimmer that’s in beta, I posted a picture on the last page or two

caves

Living the vape life
Hey, anyone got an idea where I can get a replacement stick on cork foot? My E-Nano has been missing one of the feet for a while and I’ve been ghosted by E-Nano support TWICE so far even after offering to pay for the foot and shipping. They just request I sent it in for warranty repair and then stop responding after they learn I bought the vape second hand.

It’s not a huge deal but how hard is it to mail a tiny adhesive cork foot in an envelope when I’m offering to pay? I do love the thing but I’d love it even more if my vape stopped wobbling on flat surfaces 🤣

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Hey, anyone got an idea where I can get a replacement stick on cork foot? My E-Nano has been missing one of the feet for a while and I’ve been ghosted by E-Nano support TWICE so far even after offering to pay for the foot and shipping. They just request I sent it in for warranty repair and then stop responding after they learn I bought the vape second hand.

It’s not a huge deal but how hard is it to mail a tiny adhesive cork foot in an envelope when I’m offering to pay? I do love the thing but I’d love it even more if my vape stopped wobbling on flat surfaces 🤣
I won’t comment on the customer service but you should be able to find some at an arts and craft store or hardware store or Amazon. Probably easier to just take all the ones off and replace them with whatever you buy if you want to avoid waiting on CS

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer

Hit me up, I'll send you some. maybe we should offer them on the website?

caves

Living the vape life
Hit me up, I'll send you some. maybe we should offer them on the website?
Hey that would be awesome, actually! I’ll send you a PM. Thanks a bunch! Probably not a terrible idea to have em on the website too, can price em low and ship em easily with other stuff or in an envelope on their own. And yeah I know I could always find some hardware store or something selling em in bulk but I’d end up with too many and paying too much, I figured the company that makes the vape might have some loose extras sitting around in the bottom of a drawer somewhere, haha! 😁

djoverpour

Hi. My dimmer cord is shot and I’ve tried to contact someone through the website and filled out an RMA request and haven’t heard back. Is the best way to get ahold of someone to just wait on an email from them? Thanks for the help, I love the vape, just need to get it working again.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Busted out my cherry nano today for a few hours. Once you have it warmed up and set to the right sweet spot…it’s almost perfect vape. huge thick clouds, no charring. You just have to find your sweet spot on the dial.

I own two other higher end logs and never use them cuz I get better and Easier results with the nano.

Top Bottom