sam reynolds

because "Samantha" is a mouthful.
What the man just said!

Meh, close enough. We're all just guys here, right? ;)

On a side note, I got a lighter of the same brand as @Archaicrevival , and it's great. I got that looks like a Zippo, and the action is very close.

I picked up one of these when I ordered my VapCap, and like it very much. I've had to refill it twice over the last couple weeks from just playing around with it while waiting for the VC to arrive. :lol:

RelaxedNow

Meh, close enough. We're all just guys here, right? ;)

I picked up one of these when I ordered my VapCap, and like it very much. I've had to refill it twice over the last couple weeks from just playing around with it while waiting for the VC to arrive. :lol:

First, I have to mention that my wife and I named our Rhodesian Ridgeback as Sammy Jo, and we called her Sam (some of you will remember Heather Locklear as Sammy Jo). Best friend ever! Sure miss her!....the dog, not Heather L.

And, I bought the same lighter. I'm also waiting for my VapCap to arrive, but in the meantime, it's been a great cigar lighter. I know....I know.....I shouldn't be combusting, particularly tobacco, but......

natural farmer

So, gently I'm asuming?

Is the ceramic screen pretty thick/tough ?
If you push with something pointy at the side of the screen it moves very easily, easier than getting it back in place. The ceramic screens look durable enough. Not thick, not very thin...

Has it been mentioned that the Vapcap totally annihilates whole nugs??? :rockon: They come out absolutely evenly baked to whatever level of brown you choose!!! Alien technology??? :tinfoil::hmm::sherlock:

Last edited:

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Thanks farmer ! I'll have to try that next time I go to clean.

So I just tried putting whole nugs in my vap, wow that's better than the lotus.

I think this is will be my go to now, its so easy.

My Vapcap is my daily driver now, I've gotta say that. I use this thing way more than my nano. Kinda can't believe it. The combination of fun, simplicity, and effect just take the cake. Can't wait to see my Zion in the coming months to see how it'll rival my VC. It'll be tough to beat.

Thanks farmer ! I'll have to try that next time I go to clean.

So I just tried putting whole nugs in my vap, wow that's better than the lotus.

I think this is will be my go to now, its so easy.

My Vapcap is my daily driver now, I've gotta say that. I use this thing way more than my nano. Kinda can't believe it. The combination of fun, simplicity, and effect just take the cake. Can't wait to see my Zion in the coming months to see how it'll rival my VC. It'll be tough to beat.
They're so different, but there's room enough for both of them! I am not much for grinding, so I like that both of them allow for whole pieces of nug to be jammed in there and still give great results =)

InspireAndAdmire

Few questions before I pull the trigger.

How's the flavor?
Does the scent stick to the device/glass?
Can one clean the glass version completely to look new?
Can someone get mediated with just one bowl?
The side that's being heated with the lighter, can that be cleaned to look new?
Does the air tight container protect from any leakage of smell?
Will using a normal Bic lighter do justice?
How loud are the clicks?

I want this. I'm even considering going from classic to TI. Sell me on this product!!

InspireAndAdmire,

anasrzi

Few questions before I pull the trigger.

How's the flavor?
Does the scent stick to the device/glass?
Can one clean the glass version completely to look new?
Can someone get mediated with just one bowl?
The side that's being heated with the lighter, can that be cleaned to look new?
Does the air tight container protect from any leakage of smell?
Will using a normal Bic lighter do justice?
How loud are the clicks?

I want this. I'm even considering going from classic to TI. Sell me on this product!!

My personal view and answers:

Tastes great seems to combine conduction and radiation well for flavour.
Yes. But only till you clean if off, good as new then.
Yes. Drop it in ISO, leave it a while and wipe the gunk off.
Yes. Depending on your weed and its potency but it's hard to resist running another bowl ;)
Yes. But you don't just heat one side you rotate to cook the bowl properly.
Yes. Works great.
Yes. Ideally I'd use the included triple torch or duo or single one. Any heat source will do tho
Mine does a double click, ones quiet but audible. Literally a second later while still heating I get a louder one with a pronounced psychical click you can feel in your finger tips. If you get one you'll know what I mean.

You will want this and you should get one even if it's the OG version, nothing wrong with that. I have the OG and its perfectly fine but delicate so I would cash permitting get a woodie,glassy or pure ti version simply so if it's dropped or whatever it's not likely to break. Have a pure ti on order which I'll use for hash/kief and the rest of the concentrate family so the OG version will be for the girlfriend.

Hope this helps :)

InspireAndAdmire

My personal view and answers:

Tastes great seems to combine conduction and radiation well for flavour.
Yes. But only till you clean if off, good as new then.
Yes. Drop it in ISO, leave it a while and wipe the gunk off.
Yes. Depending on your weed and its potency but it's hard to resist running another bowl ;)
Yes. But you don't just heat one side you rotate to cook the bowl properly.
Yes. Works great.
Yes. Ideally I'd use the included triple torch or duo or single one. Any heat source will do tho
Mine does a double click, ones quiet but audible. Literally a second later while still heating I get a louder one with a pronounced psychical click you can feel in your finger tips. If you get one you'll know what I mean.

You will want this and you should get one even if it's the OG version, nothing wrong with that. I have the OG and its perfectly fine but delicate so I would cash permitting get a woodie,glassy or pure ti version simply so if it's dropped or whatever it's not likely to break. Have a pure ti on order which I'll use for hash/kief and the rest of the concentrate family so the OG version will be for the girlfriend.

Hope this helps :)
How's the draw resistance?
Turbulated Condenser twin pack, what is that?
Is the TI version out and been reviewed yet? What changes were made to this in terms of reduced resistance, airflow, and efficiency? Any differences other than durability compared to the og?

Last edited:
InspireAndAdmire,
Reactions: anasrzi

anasrzi

How's the draw resistance?
Turbulated Condenser twin pack, what is that?
Is the TI version out and been reviewed yet? What changes were made to this in terms of reduced resistance, airflow, and efficiency? Any differences other than durability compared to the og?

Other members views may differ but when feathering the carb cap (allowing your finger to allow air to come and go) I don't find there to be much resistance, you can inhale very deep or sip choice is yours, I find a nice slow draw can give big clouds, even bigger when used with resins if you have some to use. This is dependent on if you grind etc.

Not sure about twin condenser maybe someone else can come In an answer that one, mines a basic condenser which works fine. Ti version I believe is still being developed but a few will be out in the field pretty soon hope mines among them.

If you need specific answers before you order @VapCap will be happy to ablige I'm sure, he will have much better details and feedback to give you. You won't go wrong with any of the versions to be honest.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@InspireAndAdmire the draw resistance is what you make it. Fully closed or fully open you can adjust it to suit your needs. Twin pack is basically spares. Straight or turbulated. I have a SS straight so can't really comment on any differences.
The full Ti will be available soon, the Ti tip has some rifling compared to the glass. I think the differences are very subtle and having used an OG and Ti tip I really can't feel any difference.
If you are unsure then go with the OG for the money it's an excellent intro. into VC land. I got the builder kit which came as a Ti glassy.
The newest version of the all Ti is a real thing of beauty.

This statement sums it up for me.

My Vapcap is my daily driver now, I've gotta say that. I use this thing way more than my nano. Kinda can't believe it. The combination of fun, simplicity, and effect just take the cake.

@cwheezy Mine has been my DD since it arrived and was crudded up so for my first deep clean I used a bent needle to scrape as much of the caked on crud around the retaining ring. The screen is very thin and I am heavy handed so I was cautious. It all comes to pieces easily once it's cleaned off and a tube which fits inside the tip helps re-seat the clip and screen.

Edit. Sorry just re-read you post @anasrzi

'it's hard to resist running another bowl ;)'

Ha ha it's not just me then. The number of times I've sat there VC'd off my tits, the grin appears and my Blackwood seems to have this pull. I have to reign myself in otherwise I will spend another 3 hours image searching pen blanks and metal lathes.

Last edited:

hweezi

formally cwheezy
fOAYB4N.jpg

Pretty damn impressive, two little nugs, the first crumbled getting it out the second could have had one more go but that's pretty much as good as she gets for me :)

Tickdickler

Sorry about things you may know about that occurred on here or reddit. Go see reddit for further detail. Anyway, I'm good and I'm thinking it's safe to say here if George is okay with it that we may or may not be working together in the future. Looking forward to it we are going to get lots of stuff done.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
I also just though If I was to try and take my retainer ring and screen out and either break or loose the screen I could stuff a SS screen instead.

Kinda tempted to just try that. Bet it would taste sub par, so I may not.

hweezi,

VapCap

Manufacturer
Greetings,

I'm a bit sorry for the absence here recently. It is your fault. All of you. Wow! I feel like I'm in one of those documentary movies where the orders just start coming in and everyone is just sharing X product because they want to.
All of a sudden I am out of supplies I had no idea I would run out of so quickly. I thought the orders would settle down after the holiday, but nope, not just steady one here and one there, but accelerating orders. So the past few weeks have been a bit challenging as I not only had to focus on scaling manufacturing, but producing units AND ordering more supplies. I have to say I am just floored!
I would like to thank everyone for giving me a reason to make every single VapCap. Every Vap I make brings me a smile when I think about how this (seemingly) simple device can improve people's life on several different levels, and especially that level where grief from the vaporizer not functioning correctly is non existent.
These are some of my thoughts as I take a break in my shop as it is approaching 2am

IMG_20160217_185216697_HDR_zps2cvpt9ie.jpg

I just received my special diamond grinder yesterday. These are the first precision ground VapCaps. These will be the newest improvement to the OG VC. The grinding happens on a very precise setup so I can now make every VapCap body precise at the cap interface. This is exciting stuff for me.

I am getting together the largest gathering of VapCaps in the world. Biggest gathering ever!

IMG_20160217_223335107_zpsa80jf3bd.jpg

I am getting together the largest gathering of VapCaps in the world. Biggest gathering ever!

Oh, and here is another thought of a product applying for acceptance to V.A.S. university.

Yup, the Ti tip fits.

Please let me know if the "administration" should consider enrollment into the modular lineup. :)

IMG_20160217_211338871_zpswmidodze.jpg

So also, an update on shipments. I will have quite a few VapCaps going out on Friday. The Ti Woody shipments will start again on Tuesday or Wednesday after the next batch of fantastically sweet sweet stems arrive from @Ed's TnT

Also another thing I was contemplating as I've been sitting here building and assembling Vaps is the fact that it is this forum and its members that are almost exclusively responsible for how anyone is finding out about this product. I haven't ever advertised, and if you look at my facebook page, well no one even goes there.

The past 6 months I have really enjoyed the interaction of everyone here, and this interaction has certainly accelerated the development of my product into an entire product line. Day by day everything seems to take too long, but when I look at what has progressed over the past 6 months I can hardly believe the difference.

And to top it off, I will have more good news as some other items I have been working for a while now are almost ready for release. Guaranteed fun.

So again thank you everyone for helping me get to this point.

Cheers,

George

rand_alpha86

Oh, and here is another thought of a product applying for acceptance to V.A.S. university.

Yup, the Ti tip fits.

Please let me know if the "administration" should consider enrollment into the modular lineup. :)

:o! I need that in my life, it's gorgeous. Thanks for keeping us updated, George. Glad to hear the Vaps are doing well and the product line is expanding, I can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve!

b0

Cloudy...
George thanks to you!! I recomend your vape to everyone because I love it myself!! Always in my pocket with my lighter and some weed, it make me remember my old days as a smoker an it works amazing.

Can't wait for more improvements to build my perfect VapCap, but so happy with my Ti Glassy so far <3

hweezi

formally cwheezy
All of a sudden I am out of supplies I had no idea I would run out of so quickly. I thought the orders would settle down after the holiday, but nope, not just steady one here and one there, but accelerating orders. So the past few weeks have been a bit challenging as I not only had to focus on scaling manufacturing, but producing units AND ordering more supplies. I have to say I am just floored!
I would like to thank everyone for giving me a reason to make every single VapCap. Every Vap I make brings me a smile when I think about how this (seemingly) simple device can improve people's life on several different levels, and especially that level where grief from the vaporizer not functioning correctly is non existent.

Well I can't stop posting videos to reddit, so I'm sorry but I hope it's helping :p

Word of mouth is the best form of advertising you can get, and you'll get a lot of great people taking about how awesome your product is.

Man my orders not even shipped and I just keep wanting to add more but want it ASAP so I'm stuck in limbo.

Just need to mention in all this time from thought to fruition, customer service has been top notch, that's another reason why it's so easy to recommend this product!

I appreciate it very much.

Thanks George!

Last edited:
Top Bottom