vapecat

If wanted a woody in a certain type of wood, like cocobolo, do I just specify that in the order notes section of the website order form?

Yes, just put a message in the order notes section when you place your order. George told me this makes things much easier for him to track orders and include everything people want. This way when he's ready to send them out, he can just refer to the notes section instead of having to trawl through emails and so it saves time. If anyone has a special request, put it in the notes section when placing the order rather than ordering then emailing. I'm guessing if you have questions, it would be better to clear those up via email first, then put in your final requests on the notes field. As the Vapcap gets more popular and George gets busier, I think he would appreciate everyone making things as easy for him as possible!

b0

Cloudy...
Looking forward to my OG model! Thanks to George and everyone else who has given their input and shared their experiences with the vapcap.

This community is truly a unique one when it comes to sharing thoughts/ideas and honest opinions.

You gonna love it! Perfect extraction in such a small device :rockon:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
So a bit confused here @Tommy10 and @tommy11 are you the same tommy. Either way which one of you said you were going to drill the end of your cap? Did you and does it still work properly?

@sam reynolds your spot on with the way the VC works, your draw makes the pressure drop behind the screen which then draws thru the ceramic screen.
Hole wide open and you pull thru the screen just no way near as thick as when you fully close it.
Then as natural farmer says you are only pulling thru the gaps between the Ti or glass and the cap.

@natural farmer the condenser for the Ti sits up inside probably about 4/5mm.
This picture shows you roughly whats going on. The screen sits 3/4 of the way from the bowl lip, the condenser probably stops at the middle cooling fin.
Hr9jdo9m.jpg

Mine uses a different configuration to create the pressure drop and the OG differs slightly from the Ti but as long as you can create the drop, vapor will pull thru.
I think if you increase the flow of air passing between the cap and the Ti it will be cooler as it's flowing more freely. Which will in turn may cool the load and make the click come quicker. I may be wrong but
I think the pressure drop is key to getting good results.

sam reynolds

because "Samantha" is a mouthful.
So a bit confused here @Tommy10 and @tommy11 are you the same tommy. Either way which one of you said you were going to drill the end of your cap? Did you and does it still work properly?

@sam reynolds your spot on with the way the VC works, your draw makes the pressure drop behind the screen which then draws thru the ceramic screen.
Hole wide open and you pull thru the screen just no way near as thick as when you fully close it.
Then as natural farmer says you are only pulling thru the gaps between the Ti or glass and the cap.

@natural farmer the condenser for the Ti sits up inside probably about 4/5mm.
This picture shows you roughly whats going on. The screen sits 3/4 of the way from the bowl lip, the condenser probably stops at the middle cooling fin.
Hr9jdo9m.jpg

Mine uses a different configuration to create the pressure drop and the OG differs slightly from the Ti but as long as you can create the drop, vapor will pull thru.
I think if you increase the flow of air passing between the cap and the Ti it will be cooler as it's flowing more freely. Which will in turn may cool the load and make the click come quicker. I may be wrong but
I think the pressure drop is key to getting good results.
I see. So covering the hole probably makes it work more like a Solo, where the restricted airflow forces the user to inhale more slowly and grab more vapor.

Would a slower inhale or MFLB-type "sipping" accomplish the same thing?

Can't wait to experiment myself.

sam reynolds,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I feel like i can be really heavy handed on the lighter with bubble and the only consequence is bigger hits. YUUUGE hits! Oh, and a mule kick to the head too!

Tons and tons of heat cycles and clouds too. The taste isn't great after the second cycle, and it does get a bit harsh, but the hits keep coming and coming. Same with kief!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Just getting caught up before heading out of town again tomorrow. Expect a full report next week but I am really digging my VC!

I could not be happier and am so glad I went with the TiGlassy. Based on my readings, I did upgrade to the fluted 3-hole stem and it is awesome. Great airflow, and much easier than expected to dance on the carbs with only one finger [or thumb] for the exact temps I am looking for.

natural farmer

gahhhhhh!!

Dont heat cap with gaming headset on! :doh:

No click was to be heard.

blah :puke:

Yeah, found out last night/early this morning that it's hard to hear the click while sitting on a back porch with a tin roof when it's pouring down rain during a thunder storm. Mine's now soaking in ISO.

So, moral lesson is: when it's noisy, it's time for the Vapman to come out! :p

InspireAndAdmire

Holy shit. Just found out about this.
What's the lowest price I can get this?
How is it?
Flavor?
Vapor?
The High?
How does the scent compare to vaporizers?
Can you perfectly clean this as it gets dirty?
What needs to be changed throughout the course of time?

I''ll skim through the pages in the meanwhile! Any other similar vapes like this other than the Vapman?

Last edited:
InspireAndAdmire,
Reactions: phattpiggie

bobcool09

Just recieved my VapCap today, order #591. Shipped 2 day priority, which is great, I couldn't wait to try it out. Unfortunately, mine came with a small defect, it has a small crack at the top by the bowl. It doesn't seem to affect performance, draw is pretty restricted with the carb closed, but I am a bit worried about it. Should I bother contacting George? The crack didn't stop me from testing it, went 3 light heating cycles, and the material is beautifully browned. Thanks George!
ht0gAEJ.jpg

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@InspireAndAdmire
$35-40 depending on where you live.
I find it great
Flavor is great for the first few hits and, for me, becomes neutral then popcorn ish when pushed.
I have done a few runs where I heat the disc only which has given more hits with flavor
Vapor is down to the user anything from light to heavy depends how you use it
Strong
Smells just like other vaporizers unless you go to far
Iso soak nearly all parts
If you go with the cheapest option the condenser tube is delicate. Not heard of anything else as of yet.
If you take it to pieces for a full clean then be careful not to lose anything, I would imagine every part will be available if you ask. George will look after you.

@bobcool09 I would be careful if you continue to use it watch out for any splinters and small 'grains' of glass. I can only see it getting worse with use. Contact George another 2 days is no wait at all.

sam reynolds

because "Samantha" is a mouthful.
Just recieved my VapCap today, order #591. Shipped 2 day priority, which is great, I couldn't wait to try it out. Unfortunately, mine came with a small defect, it has a small crack at the top by the bowl. It doesn't seem to affect performance, draw is pretty restricted with the carb closed, but I am a bit worried about it. Should I bother contacting George? The crack didn't stop me from testing it, went 3 light heating cycles, and the material is beautifully browned. Thanks George!
ht0gAEJ.jpg
Oof. Bummer, man.:(

You'll definitely want to get that replaced. It'll just get worse over time and eventually break.

bobcool09

I contacted George, and he responded very very fast (In 5 minutes fast!). He said he will ship me a new one, which is very nice of him.
Something about the VapCap I think is great is the case it comes with. It fits inside perfectly, so it doesn't jiggle at all. I have very little worry about it breaking inside inside the case.
On a side note, I got a lighter of the same brand as @Archaicrevival , and it's great. I got that looks like a Zippo, and the action is very close. Heating the VapCap is almost like lighting a one-hitter with a Zippo, very retro.
5q43MYX.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom