snorcan

Stay charged, my friends
I was lucky enough to get in on the early, early bird on indiegogo... What I could bit figure out is how I could add a second peek like a two-fer, or an oil cap without doing a full second order... Or do I need to do each one as a separate deal? I'd like to add a second herbal unit at least, maybe an herb and an oil cap.

VapCap

Manufacturer
Something I forgot to mention.
Here is a diagram of both units. One of the really cool features of the VapCap is "The Tube." The tube directs the airflow from the air/vapor control port to the front of the VapCap where it extracts the vapor from the chamber as it turns 180 degrees and enters the tube. The tube will also condense a little oil as the VapCap is used. This is basically pure Dab.

we1oazadvj2ihoitrajb.jpg

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
Something I forgot to mention.
Here is a diagram of both units. One of the really cool features of the VapCap is "The Tube." The tube directs the airflow from the air/vapor control port to the front of the VapCap where it extracts the vapor from the chamber as it turns 180 degrees and enters the tube. The tube will also condense a little oil as the VapCap is used. This is basically pure Dab.

we1oazadvj2ihoitrajb.jpg
dude, i hate to be the guy but its the third time it irritates my mind :D

The Cap (Exothermal heat exchanger / temperature indicator) with integrated extractor
The Body (Extraction chamber with diffuser disc

no offense, just perfecting things
cool vape btw!

VapCap

Manufacturer
IMG_20150726_192238532_zpsnppsvnac.jpg

Like this. It is a bit crude yet, just made it today. Anyone interested in a bamboo vaporizer?

I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this thread.... such a groovy little vape!

Any plans at this stage on offering alternative tips @VapCap? I'm thinking wooden tips would look amazing, and would scratch the organic itch of wood enthusiasts.

Welcome to FC btw @VapCap :)

VapCap

Manufacturer
Versatility is important. Once a way was found to allow use of nearly any heat source, the next task was how to make this little device work across as many platforms as possible. I hope to have a gong adapter available very soon, as well as just the business ends available for integration by the glass guys and anyone else looking to mod a smoking device into this century.
Thank you everyone for your support! I have had more contributions to my campaign from this forum so far than almost every other source.

Cheers

George

Tommy10

Versatility is important. Once a way was found to allow use of nearly any heat source, the next task was how to make this little device work across as many platforms as possible. I hope to have a gong adapter available very soon, as well as just the business ends available for integration by the glass guys and anyone else looking to mod a smoking device into this century.
Thank you everyone for your support! I have had more contributions to my campaign from this forum so far than almost every other source.

Cheers

George

Well you won me over! I'll jump on board in the next couple days. How do you think this would go with matches? I loved smoking my dugouts, pipes and blunts with matches when I get the chance, but obviously they don't require as much heating. I can see a couple of these on the coffee table, candle as a constant heat source 4am with a few good mates after a big night!

VapCap

Manufacturer
Well you won me over! I'll jump on board in the next couple days. How do you think this would go with matches? I loved smoking my dugouts, pipes and blunts with matches when I get the chance, but obviously they don't require as much heating. I can see a couple of these on the coffee table, candle as a constant heat source 4am with a few good mates after a big night!
Matches may be a bit challenging. It will probably take 2 for the cold start. A candle on the other hand works nicely if you're not in a hurry. Those alcohol burners from school are also nice for group use.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I also ordered a Pyro. What the hell. Cheap way to use e cig juice or whatever it is called for the very rare occasion i might wish to do so. Or... will the Pyro work for concentrates?

@VapCap

Can the Pyro be filled, used, then put away without fear of spilling? Or is it filled each time one uses it?

Can either product be used easily with concentrates and can it be filled ahead of time without worry of leakage?

Does it float or sink in water and would there be any concern if it gets wet? Thanks.

Last edited:

Seren

Away with the fairies

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Indeed @Seren, I'm with you on that :tup:

I got in on this a few daze ago and I genuinely wish @VapCap the very best of luck, even though at $20 I'm just in it for shitz ñ gigglez :p

I love my butane vapes so I'm thinking this looks quite interesting and might be fun to have a little play with, plus it's at a price point where I'm happy enough to show some support.

It really looks sooo diddy. It's a shame in use the heating procedure will eliminate a certain element of stealth, but there are often ways & means when out in the 'field'.

But, a rechargeable portable heating sleeve would be awesome! ;)

Bamboo looks good, very traditional. How about some exotic hardwoods plz? :brow:
(see @Snappo)

:peace:

Seren

Away with the fairies
It's simplicity really appeals to me @VegNVape - I'm really looking forward to having a play too.... &
you know how much I like hardwood!

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that this vaporiser has the potential to be an awesome holiday option - I think it could be just perfect for that. We'll see I guess! :)

Cjisohsocool

@VapCap I saw the email that you already got 38% of them, does this mean the delivery date might be sooner than October?

Cjisohsocool,

VapCap

Manufacturer
@VapCap I saw the email that you already got 38% of them, does this mean the delivery date might be sooner than October?

38% funded, Sorry about the confusion. After seeing the campaign beginning to fund well, I ordered the tubes and the glass already. I will be fabricating as much as I can over the upcoming weeks. I hope to begin shipping very quickly after the campaign ends. First come first serve of course. I am thrilled by the positive response so far, and it motivates me to get these things out the door quickly. I hope to work with Ed's TNT to offer some wood units too. Thank you Adobewan, for the suggestion!

Cheers,

George

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I am planning on attending the Michigan 2015 Cannabis Cup August 22nd or 23rd. Sounds like Dynavap will be there with demo units. Looking forward to trying, and maybe using the Pyro with concentrates.

I also started a thread specific for the event in The Vapor lounge to not clog up this thread.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Haven't posted in this thread yet, but I went in for the VapCap way back when it was $10+$5 shipping. Seemed like an unrefuseable offer. This thing has a lot of intriguing pluses going for it, size, speed, cost, flexibility, analog... Does it come with the case pictured, and why is it so much taller than the unit?

Bamboo or an Ed stem seems match made in heaven for this design. But maybe it would remind me of a Chinese knockoff of the Okin :whoa:

Lastly, I wonder how harsh the vapor might be? Short path and all, I know the tube and stuff have some science going in there but does it cool the output well?

Last edited:
Top Bottom