Mono Loco

swieder711

Looks to be a simple leather pouch made for a nice pen. Do a Google search for "leather pen sleeve" ... here's one I found on ETSY = click on link below. I doubt this is "THE" one shown in the video, but same concept. Certainly not odor-proof, but classy.
Leather Pen Sleeve - ETSY
Thanks for the suggestion.

My daily driver is the VONG TITANIUM which may be too thick for a pen sleeve.

swieder711,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Jimiblues

This just came in the mail today. I got a little buyers remorse. The decapper doesn't work with armored cap....back to the napkin and tweezers. The titatiu"m" was purchased to be the new daily driver, but unfortunately its not as good as the b. On the maiden voyage with the titanium I almost burned my finger on the rocker behind the airport. I can't believe how hot the stem gets...I can't imagine how hot the stainless steel m's get. I really like how the titaniu"m" feels and looks and it does feel like a significant upgrade from the b. In terms of performance the b beats out the m unfortunately. I am using a torch. Does the stem get as hot with an induction heater?

krvnked

This just came in the mail today. I got a little buyers remorse. The decapper doesn't work with armored cap....back to the napkin and tweezers. The titatiu"m" was purchased to be the new daily driver, but unfortunately its not as good as the b. On the maiden voyage with the titanium I almost burned my finger on the rocker behind the airport. I can't believe how hot the stem gets...I can't imagine how hot the stainless steel m's get. I really like how the titaniu"m" feels and looks and it does feel like a significant upgrade from the b. In terms of performance the b beats out the m unfortunately. I am using a torch. Does the stem get as hot with an induction heater?
the magnet ring that POTV sells has a pretty strong magnet on it if that's your thing

titanium gets hotter faster and also cools down faster than stainless steel

they both have their cons and pros

when using an induction heater it only heats the tip but the stem gets hot when you take a few rips no matter what your heat source is

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
@Jimiblues Wood stems are great at keeping your fingers cool, as is dimpled glass.
Each different tip has its own nuances but all of them can be enticed to produce.

I've never had any of my m's become to hot to handle but I have desensitized cooks fingers so yeah..... :haw:

On a different note, I want to shout out to all you vapcapers in here, thanks for all your thoughts, questions and sharing........I'll be vaping many bowls in your honor this festive season. :spliff:

Peace and aroha Thrift.

Jimiblues

@Jimiblues Wood stems are great at keeping your fingers cool, as is dimpled glass.
Each different tip has its own nuances but all of them can be enticed to produce.

I've never had any of my m's become to hot to handle but I have desensitized cooks fingers so yeah..... :haw:

On a different note, I want to shout out to all you vapcapers in here, thanks for all your thoughts, questions and sharing........I'll be vaping many bowls in your honor this festive season. :spliff:

Peace and aroha Thrift.
I chose the m over the woodward. I assumed that since it was all titanium it wouldn't get hot. However after a couple of days, I got the hang of the m. With the b I aim about 70% of the torch on the tip. With the titaniu"m" I aim 70% on the armored cap....and it works perfectly. I also torched the stem and tip😎 Happy holidays to this great community.

budski

cantre member
I just replaced the ss azuriuM I gave away with the veridiuM (gorgeous), and after 2 bowl back to back it gets too hot to handle. Ti helix tip and condenser should help but it might get a wood sleeve in the long run.
Will get another one on closeout so I can have one drilled for air flow like I did to the B tip inspired by the helix bowl.

Last edited:

Cereal4dinner

My experience with FMJ (steel and copper) vs armoured cap

copper fmj - best $10 I ever spent. Kicks up the dynas performance big time for a really low cost.

armoured cap - did not love it… super disappointed. It fit Super loose and would fall off. I squeezed the cap with pliers to make it stay on but I think I effected the click doing this, now I can barely hear the first click and the last click seems to take forever now. I combust a lot with this cap because it’s very thick and it’s super easy to over heat . Hard to find the sweet spot I find. I initially got this for use with the induction heater port side mini… but it performs lousy with that.

steel FMJ- I bought this most recent to see how it would differ from the armoured cap. I actually like it a lot better, the steel isn’t as thick as the armoured cap and seems to heat up much better in the IH heater. Also love the idea that I can take it off and on. It also performs admirably with the torch like the copper.

all in all the steel FMJ is the best I think. Costs $20 and ca be used with a torch or IH heater. really wanted to love the armoured cap but it’s just not refined enough I don’t think. ill be giving it away to friends.

cheers. Hope this helps narrow it down for anyone on the fence

Archaicrevival

Hello all, hope all is well. Still using the og @VapCap mod I've had from 2018 :D
IMG-20200905-224526.jpg

vaping herbs

I was ver happy when I saw that the Dynavap.eu online shop is available again, and right away ordered some stuff that I had kept on hold because I did not want to pay import tax from US to EU. However, I am now seeing on the tracking that Dynavap.eu is sending from the UK, which means that I have to pay import tax, nevertheless.... Has dynavap not realized that Uk is not EU anymore?
Dynavap.eu ships the
items from Northern Ireland, as it says on your site.

vaping herbs,

martinstraka8282

I got one of my two Helix Tips on Friday and tested it out the last couple days. POTV forgot to ship one, but are sending another already. At least I've got one to play with.

I put it in a carbless 14mm glass wand in a J hook. The convection changes were positive and there is quite a bit of airflow. I can't just dig in to my jar, stuff it overflowing and cook it in my induction heaters like my other tips, but with a slightly looser pack, it vapes well and the flavor is better than my typical Dynavap experience. I'm impressed. 2 tips on wands could turn in to a routine.

budski

cantre member
I got one of my two Helix Tips on Friday and tested it out the last couple days. POTV forgot to ship one, but are sending another already. At least I've got one to play with.

I put it in a carbless 14mm glass wand in a J hook. The convection changes were positive and there is quite a bit of airflow. I can't just dig in to my jar, stuff it overflowing and cook it in my induction heaters like my other tips, but with a slightly looser pack, it vapes well and the flavor is better than my typical Dynavap experience. I'm impressed. 2 tips on wands could turn in to a routine.
I loved the helix and wand so much I got another helix and drilled holes in my b tips, you know, for science:science:

Comfortably Numb

I think it's become my favorite Ti tip. The airflow's one thing of course but it's the also least likely to get scorched flavors and the hits are big and full.
Because of you I picked up the combo special with the armored cap...so far only used the tip on glass but I like it...but the cap is shelved...do not really care for it

Comfortably Numb,
Reactions: coolbreeze
Top Bottom