Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
That is some lovely stuff there man! Bet that went down a treat in the old dyna :D I love my hash, I use a Vapman to vape it and it is my favourite vaping experience.. I need to get some more haha

Yeah shotties were the worst man, the baccy made them super addictive as well.. and that stink of the baccy ball sat in the water for weeks hahaha

Did you guys have squidgy black up there? Now that’s some dodgy stuff :rofl:
Oh aye a remember squidy black, or as was called here soft black:rofl:

fogbank

Well, that is kinda annoying. I didn't even know there WAS a steel or Ti halfbowl option. I got mine on the first offer as a new product and there was no option. Anyone know whether those were steel or Ti? They didn't have that orange cast the steel ones have in their pic now on the site...

Nevermind, on reading the blurb I see the orange one is the steel one so the originals are Ti.
I also don't remember seeing more than one option when I ordered the half bowl converters. I must have received Ti.

I use one in my 2020 M because it has no half-bowl setting of its own. For my 2021 Ms I just use the half bowl setting. I found that the adapter caused my Ms to get really hot, down through the stem.

I also use one in my 2021 Omni. Because of the longer stem it doesn't get as hot.

A half bowl is perfect for a single session for me. I used to get two sessions from a full bowl, but now I never have to return to a half vaped bowl anymore.

Squidge

Butane powered
I also don't remember seeing more than one option when I ordered the half bowl converters. I must have received Ti.

I use one in my 2020 M because it has no half-bowl setting of its own...
The first SP converters were titanium.

The 2020 M does have a half-bowl setting; it was the first M that did. Still hate mine because it whistles 🤬

Demonic chronic

I just found my unused 20 M a little while ago. Wanna buy it?
No I do not:lol:, didn’t like it, that’s why I got rid of it. Not really into the M’s (only got a 19m), I prefer the omnis. 99% of the time I use my omnivong or vong (I) thru water, other 1% when out and about its the omni.

coolbreeze

No I do not:lol:, didn’t like it, that’s why I got rid of it. Not really into the M’s (only got a 19m), I prefer the omnis. 99% of the time I use my omnivong or vong (I) thru water, other 1% when out and about its the omni.
Well, I didn't think so but I thought I'd check. You're a man with style, high heat, and mercifully few regrets. I aim to keep it that way.

bask

high heat
Not really, otherwise he would’ve liked the 20M. :D

bring back the 2019M tip with the addition of the half bowl option
Not sure if that’s possible, as the walls of the tip would have to be thicker and my guess why people like the 19M tip is because it has less mass.

I honestly don’t understand what’s wrong with the 21M tip. Although it seems more and more people are slowly discovering it.

coolbreeze

I honestly don’t understand what’s wrong with the 21M tip. Although it seems more and more people are slowly discovering it.
I agree, I think the '21 M overall is the best, just a fine piece altogether. Love the '19s but the refinements add up and edge it out. I'm using the colored bowls everywhere--including my VonGs--and the performance is top notch, the airflow much better, the heating super even, the flavor pretty darn good. I have use them mostly with an IH to be honest, but I haven't had any problems torching them either. The one place, oddly, where I really like the '19 best is that the texturing on the stem makes it the most spinnable for me.
my guess why people like the 19M tip is because it has less mass.
Interesting. My impression at the time was that people loved the airflow that came with the little notches.

Steamer

Oh the 19M… picked two up in Amsterdam a few months ago and they were €37 per piece. Just in time before Dynavap saw the light and decided that the best M came from the past. It’s my favourite tip for bongs: preheat till the first click, cool down and hit it on the second click. Full extraction, even avb and by far the biggest kick I’ve ever gotten from a Dynavap.

The 21M is great too, especially the airflow, but it requires more skills to do quick extractions. They wanted to make the new M more fool proof by adding mass to the tip, but I don’t see why tbh since stainless steel is already that much easier to work with. They did the same with the Ti tips and that was a very good move imo, more room for error and the flavour has improved a lot compared to the old 5 fin tip.

So far Dynavap has made a few really good products, but innovation has taken the upper hand over performance lately. Sadly innovation doesn’t mean that the new product is better than the old one, and with the rebirth of the 19M this has confirmed it for me. Now I’m just waiting to see their iteration of the Anvil caps, but I seriously doubt it’s going to be anything close to that.

coolbreeze

Boy, that quieted things right down!

I know there's lots of mocking to be done here, but I have to assume that with an awareness of that, he's tested these things enough to be satisfied it won't undermine his brand. In that case, if it helps to alleviate the spinning/dexterity-related problems some users face, it will be welcome. And by god if it helps my dudes in their quest for a one-hit clearing, well, I for one can't wait to see the videos!

Last edited:

Demonic chronic

Boy, that quieted things right down!

I know there's lots of mocking to be done here, but I have to assume that with an awareness of that, he's tested these things enough to be satisfied it won't undermine his brand. In that case, if it helps to alleviate the spinning/dexterity-related problems some users face, it will be welcome. And by god if it helps my dudes in their quest for a one-hit clearing, well, I for one can't wait to see the videos!
I would definitely try out a cap if it was a nice hot one for bong use, otherwise I wouldn’t bother.

Top Bottom